Dwayne Bowe is a Brown
-
-
just more ignorance about what we really are....
which is one of the youngest teams in the league(#7 or 8, actually)......
and we only have 3 players that are 30 or older.....thats 3!....Dansby, McCown and Thomas......thats a geriatric ward?? really?
and Id say 2 of em are pretty effing good!.....
and Id also say that veteran leadership is a MUST if you want to win.....so signing some older guys would be the right thing if you want the young uns to learn how to do it.....
just more ignorance about what we really are....
which is one of the youngest teams in the league(#7 or 8, actually)......
and we only have 3 players that are 30 or older.....thats 3!....Dansby, McCown and Thomas......thats a geriatric ward?? really?
and Id say 2 of em are pretty effing good!.....
and Id also say that veteran leadership is a MUST if you want to win.....so signing some older guys would be the right thing if you want the young uns to learn how to do it.....
Is Thomas even 30 yet?
-
And now we are apparently "determined" to sign Bowe... at least according to this writer...
I did not think nfl.com writers went quite so hyperbolic...
-
And now we are apparently "determined" to sign Bowe... at least according to this writer...
I did not think nfl.com writers went quite so hyperbolic...
And now we are apparently "determined" to sign Bowe... at least according to this writer...
I did not think nfl.com writers went quite so hyperbolic...
Here is an excerp from that link: "Cleveland suffered a setback on Thursday when tight end Jordan Cameron spurned the team to sign a two-year deal with the Dolphins." I couldnt disagree with this any more. Cameron has been banged up for the last two years. I say good riddence.
-
Scary Crabbit is reporting we tried(and failed) to trade for Larry Fitzgerald....interesting tidbit....
-
I think it may appear obvious that Farmer's philosophy is: WRs who only touch the ball on 5-6-10 at most plays in a game are not worth high ...or even mid draft picks. And if you are going to acquire a WR, better to grab a somewhat proven veteran rather than an unproven rookie.
-
Scary Crabbit is reporting we tried(and failed) to trade for Larry Fitzgerald....interesting tidbit....
Is that kinda like being somewhat pregnant?
Scary Crabbit is reporting we tried(and failed) to trade for Larry Fitzgerald....interesting tidbit....
I love Larry, but if Ray was doing anything other than fishing for a bargain, then I'd be surprised.
-
Is that kinda like being somewhat pregnant?
Scary Crabbit is reporting we tried(and failed) to trade for Larry Fitzgerald....interesting tidbit....
I love Larry, but if Ray was doing anything other than fishing for a bargain, then I'd be surprised.
-
-
LOL. MKC would have certainly reported this to the League..
Interesting to listen to the radio this week, cause Tony Grossi has been on and (indirectly)ripping MKC pretty good......basically naming the recent "stories" she's reported then tearing into them as "unconfirmed" and "non stories"....and wondering out loud where "this stuff comes from"....
And he is disputing the recent Fitzgerald / Bradford rumors(not that they matter, which is a big part of what he's saying)..
So....not that Grossi is anything special, but it's unique to see one reporter taking so many swipes another.....
-
-
So? Are they going to get a deal done with Bowe or not?
I say, I say, boy, why all the pussafootin' around.
-
bowe blows.

-
Looks like it's all done
The #Browns are signing WR Dwayne Bowe, source said.
-
Deal done ........terms to be reported tonight
I predict a 2 year deal worth $8m ?
Thoughts
-
Deal done ........terms to be reported tonight
I predict a 2 year deal worth $8m ?
Thoughts
-
-
2 threads ?

-
-
Hope this report is more reliable than the Cameron Jordan / Jordan Cameron (whatever his name is) report.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login


