Dwayne Bowe is a Brown
-
-
Well, over the last 3 years which were way off of his great year, he averaged 743 yards and 2.6 Touchdowns. That puts him on par with the best receiver on the team last year. Not saying a whole lot but it is an addition.
On a sad note, I didn't realize that Benji was the leading TD receiver on the team and probably would have had at least 2 more to the total if Hoyer could throw a deep ball...
-
Well, over the last 3 years which were way off of his great year, he averaged 743 yards and 2.6 Touchdowns. That puts him on par with the best receiver on the team last year. Not saying a whole lot but it is an addition.
On a sad note, I didn't realize that Benji was the leading TD receiver on the team and probably would have had at least 2 more to the total if Hoyer could throw a deep ball...
Benji ..... probably would have had at least 2 more .....if Hoyer could throw a deep ball...
Yep....and Hawkins, Gabe and Cameron would've too.....
I remember all 3 of them coming back for lame duck passes that should have gone all the way....(though some of them were still great/game changing plays).....
-
Benji ..... probably would have had at least 2 more .....if Hoyer could throw a deep ball...
Yep....and Hawkins, Gabe and Cameron would've too.....
I remember all 3 of them coming back for lame duck passes that should have gone all the way....(though some of them were still great/game changing plays).....
Yep....and Hawkins, Gabe and Cameron would've too.....
I remember all 3 of them coming back for lame duck passes that should have gone all the way....(though some of them were still great/game changing plays).....
I still think Bowe is very underrated. All those yeares she spent with KC, Alex Smith didnt look to through him the ball much (considering his running game), but we will see what he does when we start the season.
-
Talked with a huge Dolphins fan I know, he said the best signing for Cleveland so far is Hartline. Said that the dude is a beast and he was pissed the Dolphins let him go and is one of the most underrated receivers in the league
-
Benji ..... probably would have had at least 2 more .....if Hoyer could throw a deep ball...
Yep....and Hawkins, Gabe and Cameron would've too.....
I remember all 3 of them coming back for lame duck passes that should have gone all the way....(though some of them were still great/game changing plays).....
-
-
Talked with a huge Dolphins fan I know, he said the best signing for Cleveland so far is Hartline. Said that the dude is a beast and he was pissed the Dolphins let him go and is one of the most underrated receivers in the league
Talked with a huge Dolphins fan I know, he said the best signing for Cleveland so far is Hartline. Said that the dude is a beast and he was pissed the Dolphins let him go and is one of the most underrated receivers in the league
Hartline has always been of those guys when you throw it where it should be, he catches it. Now it's just a matter of hopefully finding/having the QB who throws it where it should be...
-
lol... I believe the term you were looking for was "wounded duck". In the future try to keep political cliches out of your football discussions.
ha....yer right......though some of those wounded duck passes could be termed as lame...

HMMM both ducks seem to be appropriate eh?
exactly....2 ducks in a pod
-
Talked with a huge Dolphins fan I know, he said the best signing for Cleveland so far is Hartline. Said that the dude is a beast and he was pissed the Dolphins let him go and is one of the most underrated receivers in the league
Talked with a huge Dolphins fan I know, he said the best signing for Cleveland so far is Hartline. Said that the dude is a beast and he was pissed the Dolphins let him go and is one of the most underrated receivers in the league
I called for them to sign him when he was a free agent last time.
-
lol... I believe the term you were looking for was "wounded duck". In the future try to keep political cliches out of your football discussions.
ha....yer right......though some of those wounded duck passes could be termed as lame...

HMMM both ducks seem to be appropriate eh?
exactly....2 ducks in a pod
-
Contract is 2 years $12.5m .....$9m guaranteed
-
-
a lot of money for bowe. holy shit who's drinking that water???
-
-
Looks surprisingly backloaded....
-
-
Looks surprisingly backloaded....
Looks surprisingly backloaded....
That's surprising. That's awfully franchise friendly if Gordon comes back and decides to play football.
-
Looks surprisingly backloaded....
Looks surprisingly backloaded....
Had a feeling...
-
16th highest WR contract? Gross.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
