Skip to content

Pass rusher at #12

The Browns Board
84 20 3.5k
  • @miktoxic said:

    in hindsight thought, without all kind of man-love involved, wouldn't the wise choice have been derek carr?

    everyone here hypes bridgewater and watkins like they were some saviors. meanwhile carr and evans were the most solid at their positions coming in as rookies.

    i don't get the gay love.

    Most solid at their positions? I'd take TB over DC at their position any day. Luck of the draw... Ya, probably
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #73

    @comeonman said:

    Most solid at their positions? I'd take TB over DC at their position any day. Luck of the draw... Ya, probably

    ok, one set records for rookie passing for his team and one likes to dress like a woman.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #74

    I'd take a guy who crossdressed for a class over a guy who talks about Jesus all the time.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #75

    i don't care if he prays to satan and talks about it if he had a rookie performance like carr.

    in the end he outdid teddy.

    btw, these brown's fans that still pine over bridgewater and watkins........... it's turned into pure gayness.

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #76

    I guess that's why Derek Carr won rookie of the year

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #77

    you love you some teddy huh royce?

    hint: (he plays for the vikings)

  • R RoyceRolls wrote on last edited by
    #78

    I liked him as a prospect, wanted the Browns to draft him, but that ship has sailed. For all I know he could break his leg next year and never be the same a la RG3. None of that matters though as the Browns traded up to draft Johnny with teddy and Derek (and jimmy) still on the board.

  • @comeonman said:

    Most solid at their positions? I'd take TB over DC at their position any day. Luck of the draw... Ya, probably

    ok, one set records for rookie passing for his team and one likes to dress like a woman.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #79

    @miktoxic said:

    ok, one set records for rookie passing for his team and one likes to dress like a woman.

    Ok, misread your post (drunk as fuck watching the NC game last night). Now, yes I would def take DC. Coming out of the draft I liked the cross dresser more
  • I liked him as a prospect, wanted the Browns to draft him, but that ship has sailed. For all I know he could break his leg next year and never be the same a la RG3. None of that matters though as the Browns traded up to draft Johnny with teddy and Derek (and jimmy) still on the board.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #80

    @roycerolls said:

    as the Browns traded up to draft Johnny with teddy and Derek (and jimmy) still on the board.

    i think we all regret that move.

  • @londonbrown said:

    was praying we were taking Teddy with that pick.

    in hindsight thought, without all kind of man-love involved, wouldn't the wise choice have been derek carr?

    everyone here hypes bridgewater and watkins like they were some saviors. meanwhile carr and evans were the most solid at their positions coming in as rookies.

    i don't get the gay love.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @miktoxic said:

    in hindsight thought, without all kind of man-love involved, wouldn't the wise choice have been derek carr?

    everyone here hypes bridgewater and watkins like they were some saviors. meanwhile carr and evans were the most solid at their positions coming in as rookies.

    i don't get the gay love.

    I am talking how I felt at the time not now.....that said I am not convinced by Carr yet either. Nor Teddy.

  • @londonbrown said:

    was praying we were taking Teddy with that pick.

    in hindsight thought, without all kind of man-love involved, wouldn't the wise choice have been derek carr?

    everyone here hypes bridgewater and watkins like they were some saviors. meanwhile carr and evans were the most solid at their positions coming in as rookies.

    i don't get the gay love.

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @miktoxic said:

    meanwhile carr and evans were the most solid at their positions coming in as rookies.

    Odell Beckham outshined Evans IMO, best rookie WR since Randy Moss.

    He's going to be a mega star if he stays healthy

  • @miktoxic said:

    meanwhile carr and evans were the most solid at their positions coming in as rookies.

    Odell Beckham outshined Evans IMO, best rookie WR since Randy Moss.

    He's going to be a mega star if he stays healthy

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @walterwhite said:

    Odell Beckham outshined Evans IMO, best rookie WR since Randy Moss.

    He's going to be a mega star if he stays healthy

    i agree.

    i like the thought of having a burner like beckham and a redwood like evans. one is the deep threat and one you can throw the ball 2 ft. over his head and the cornerbacks bounce off him as he catches the ball.

    that's a one-two punch right there.

  • I like Dupree much more than Orchard. If the Browns nabbed Dupree

    and Brown with their first two picks, I'd love that.

    Then OL in the second round, and some "under the radar" wr in the third.

    Closer and closer to the draft.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @calfoxwc said:

    I like Dupree much more than Orchard. If the Browns nabbed Dupree

    and Brown with their first two picks, I'd love that.

    Then OL in the second round, and some "under the radar" wr in the third.

    Closer and closer to the draft.

    I'm right there with you and you can add Goldman in there instead of Brown if Brown is already gone. They are interchangeable run stoppers in my opinion.