Skip to content

Steelers La'Veon Bell suspended 3 games for substance abuse.

The Browns Board
87 20 2.7k
  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #78

    Smoking used to give me mad headaches.

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #79

    And if I have a real true migraine smoking or vaping anything is disgusting and will make me puke. The only thing that will help me is sleep.

  • Did you ever think the weed was the reason for the migraines?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by Vagitron
    #80

    @erie-dawg said:

    Did you ever think the weed was the reason for the migraines?

    Where did I imply I was a regular weed smoker? I'm a once or twice a month kind of guy. I've also never had pot give me a headache. Sleep or the vape gets rid of migraines for me and I don't get migraines often.

  • Smoking used to give me mad headaches.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #81

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Smoking used to give me mad headaches.

    I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Smoking used to give me mad headaches.

    I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.
    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #82

    @erie-dawg said:

    I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.

    What? Hydroponic is superior in almost every way and there is nothing going in it to classify it as fertilizer.

  • @erie-dawg said:

    I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.

    What? Hydroponic is superior in almost every way and there is nothing going in it to classify it as fertilizer.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #83

    @vagitron said:

    What? Hydroponic is superior in almost every way and there is nothing going in it to classify it as fertilizer.

    So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?

  • @vagitron said:

    What? Hydroponic is superior in almost every way and there is nothing going in it to classify it as fertilizer.

    So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?

    VagitronV Vagitron wrote on last edited by
    #84

    @the-gipper said:

    So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?

    No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Smoking used to give me mad headaches.

    I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.
    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #85

    @erie-dawg said:

    I know a few people that get migraines and they all smoke. The people that smoke the hydroponic shit may as well roll up some fertilizer and smoke it.

    hey believe what you want,I'm sure Guido runs only the best stuff for the public.
  • @the-gipper said:

    So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?

    No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.

    Erie DawgE Erie Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #86

    @vagitron said:

    No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.

    Do you mean a "restaurant"?
  • @the-gipper said:

    So, this business you run....is it going to flourish after November when pot is legalized?

    No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #87

    @vagitron said:

    No Gipper. My fiance has a restaurant.

    Do you serve Brownies?