Mock Draft Survey
-
That would be valid if Farmer had picked all of those players. He's picked one skill player, high (literally?) that didn't work out in Manziel. But that's not exactly indicative.
We are pretty set at OL, for starters at least, IMO. We also have Bowie who seems to be featuring in Pettine's plans as well for depth/competition. I wouldn't be outraged by another OL at some point, but I wouldn't like it in round 1, when we have very pressing needs, and quality players available to fill those needs.
Bowie? Do you mean Bowe WR?
Speaking of Bowie and football, if London got a team what would you think of naming them The Spiders?
(just fyi, Cleveland once had a major league baseball team named The Spiders: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Spiders
Speaking of Bowie and football, if London got a team what would you think of naming them The Spiders?
(just fyi, Cleveland once had a major league baseball team named The Spiders: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Spiders
Lime green unis for the London Limeys
-
Speaking of Bowie and football, if London got a team what would you think of naming them The Spiders?
(just fyi, Cleveland once had a major league baseball team named The Spiders: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Spiders
Lime green unis for the London Limeys
Lime green unis for the London Limeys
The London Bridges.....but they would have to make a trade for the Vikings QB.
-
The London Eyes
-
Are they actually getting a team? So players will dread being part of it having to travel that far so often?
-
Nothing even close to official yet. But I can't imagine it being a decade away.
-
We are just having fun with flags....err, I mean sports team name.
The London Rippers.
-
We are just having fun with flags....err, I mean sports team name.
The London Rippers.
We are just having fun with flags....err, I mean sports team name.
The London Rippers.
Too soon...
-
We are just having fun with flags....err, I mean sports team name.
The London Rippers.
Too soon...
-
London Werewolves
-
The London Londons
-
London Werewolves
London Werewolves
Theme song already in place.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login