Free Agent Signing Thread
-
Do you think we need more guys like this??????
-
OWENS signs with seattle!!!!!
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seah...502_hawk06.html
-
OWENS signs with seattle!!!!!
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seah...502_hawk06.html
nmills said:
OWENS signs with seattle!!!!!http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seah...502_hawk06.html
hehehe
-
AdaM said:
I guess you figured out what was going on nmills?I saw your post before you deleted it lol
yea lol
-
lol.
I'd be pissed if I was Housh and TO came to Seattle.
Sharing #1 with one egotistical wide reciever - shame on me.
Sharing #1 with another egotisitical wide reciever - shame on you.
-
bryant mcfadden signed with the cardinals
-
the browns hosted abram elam today. he was a UDFA out of college, and because he's a RFA who received the lowest tender, the jets aren't in line for compensation if we sign him, they only have the right to match whatever contract we offer him. elam had 69 tackles (48 solo), two sacks, two stuffs, three forced fumbles, one pick and three passes defensed this past season.
-
That's good, 'cuz James Butler signed with the Rams.
-
Dacaddyman said:
Why can't we bring in Chris McAlister to play safety???Is McAlister still a free agent????
-
the browns hosted abram elam today. he was a UDFA out of college, and because he's a RFA who received the lowest tender, the jets aren't in line for compensation if we sign him, they only have the right to match whatever contract we offer him. elam had 69 tackles (48 solo), two sacks, two stuffs, three forced fumbles, one pick and three passes defensed this past season.
the browns hosted abram elam today. he was a UDFA out of college, and because he's a RFA who received the lowest tender, the jets aren't in line for compensation if we sign him, they only have the right to match whatever contract we offer him. elam had 69 tackles (48 solo), two sacks, two stuffs, three forced fumbles, one pick and three passes defensed this past season.
I tried posting on the Abram Elam titled post but it seems it has taken a quick turn and into a BE discussion.
I think this would be a great signing. I know he had past character flags thrown...BUT Mangini wouldn't bring him in if there was an ounce of "issue" left in the guy. He plays HARD. Not brilliant in coverage but he has the nose for the ball that we're missing.
Since the Losman fumble was brought up I thought I'd link it.
Notice the blitz formation! A (recent) Browns Defense has never looked this aggressive before...exciting.
-
Bodden signs a one-year deal with the Patriots.
-
Bodden signs a one-year deal with the Patriots.
Aloysius said:
Bodden signs a one-year deal with the Patriots.I think it's safe to say the Pats won't be looking at CB in the draft this year.
-
I've kinda soured on Bodden. Though much of his poor play last year has been blamed on him not being a good fit for a Tampa 2, Bodden got burned twice when they asked him to play man coverage in the final game of the season. He didn't look like a guy who had much left.
Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if Belichick somehow resurrects his career.
-
I've kinda soured on Bodden. Though much of his poor play last year has been blamed on him not being a good fit for a Tampa 2, Bodden got burned twice when they asked him to play man coverage in the final game of the season. He didn't look like a guy who had much left.
Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if Belichick somehow resurrects his career.
Aloysius said:
I've kinda soured on Bodden. Though much of his poor play last year has been blamed on him not being a good fit for a Tampa 2, Bodden got burned twice when they asked him to play man coverage in the final game of the season. He didn't look like a guy who had much left.Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if Belichick somehow resurrects his career.
ESPN reported that his contract is for one year and not guaranteed. He has to make the team.
-
The Chargers signed Kevin Burnett.
With Tim Dobbins, Matt Wilhelm, Brandon Siler, and Kevin Burnett now vying for playing time next to Stephen Cooper, it seems like the Chargers are less likely to draft Rey at #16.
-
LT signed 3 year contract extension with chargers
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login