Skip to content

WINSLOW TRADED!!

The Browns Board
316 76 18.8k
  • NFL Network is reporting the Browns will get a second round pick this year and a fifth round pick next year. I now officially don't agree with this trade.

    @the-irishman said:

    NFL Network is reporting the Browns will get a second round pick this year and a fifth round pick next year. I now officially don't agree with this trade.

    I'll take that...

  • @the-irishman said:

    NFL Network is reporting the Browns will get a second round pick this year and a fifth round pick next year. I now officially don't agree with this trade.

    well, this makes the pain much less worse than a 3rd and 7th, at least there is a good chance we can get someone good in the 2nd round.

    that being said, im still pissed off and nothing good will probably come out of this.

    @beefjerky said:

    well, this makes the pain much less worse than a 3rd and 7th, at least there is a good chance we can get someone good in the 2nd round.

    that being said, im still pissed off and nothing good will probably come out of this.

    Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!

  • Schefter said Unconfirmed...2nd this year 5th next year...

    @solon16 said:

    Schefter said Unconfirmed...2nd this year 5th next year...

    If that's it then we got the bad end of the deal.

  • Zombo said:

    If that's true, then that is an absolute crappy deal and mankok is a huge 0-1.

    Trading a play-making, committed, 80-catch-a-year Pro Bowl tight end for a third round pick ...

    What the ****? Zombo

    Although I said that I like the deal in principle, I assumed a 1st rounder. Maybe a #1 next year? I hope so.

  • Zombo said:

    Unfortunately it is you that is wrong.

    He was a hell of a team player.

    Just curious... what do you on sundays in the Fall ... because you aren't watching Browns football.

    Zombo

    Let's see, been a fan since 1970, so I think I'm pretty qualified to have an opinion on Browns football, just like you and others around here. I just don't insult people and blow my own horn...........

  • Zombo said:

    If that's true, then that is an absolute crappy deal and mankok is a huge 0-1.

    Trading a play-making, committed, 80-catch-a-year Pro Bowl tight end for a third round pick ...

    What the ****? Zombo

    Although I said that I like the deal in principle, I assumed a 1st rounder. Maybe a #1 next year? I hope so.

    @chicopee-john said:

    Although I said that I like the deal in principle, I assumed a 1st rounder. Maybe a #1 next year? I hope so.

    Now way they'd ever get a 1st for Winslow in any way, shape, or form.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    Although I said that I like the deal in principle, I assumed a 1st rounder. Maybe a #1 next year? I hope so.

    Now way they'd ever get a 1st for Winslow in any way, shape, or form.

    Masters said:

    Now way they'd ever get a 1st for Winslow in any way, shape, or form.

    If he had never ridden a motorcycle maybe...

  • @beefjerky said:

    well, this makes the pain much less worse than a 3rd and 7th, at least there is a good chance we can get someone good in the 2nd round.

    that being said, im still pissed off and nothing good will probably come out of this.

    Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!

    @solon16 said:

    Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!

    I've actually been a fan of shonn greene because my friend plays for the hawkeyes, he said he has great work ethic and is a smart player, greene also didnt have a game last college football season under 100 yards.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

    that being said, I think someone will swipe him up before us, at least currently.

  • @solon16 said:

    Schefter said Unconfirmed...2nd this year 5th next year...

    If that's it then we got the bad end of the deal.

    @next2nothing said:

    If that's it then we got the bad end of the deal.

    I am on the fence...depends what K2 does over the next two years. On the face I'd have liked a #2 this year and #3 next...I think that would have been a fair deal.

  • Masters said:

    Now way they'd ever get a 1st for Winslow in any way, shape, or form.

    If he had never ridden a motorcycle maybe...

    AdaM said:

    If he had never ridden a motorcycle maybe...

    Oh, for sure. Of course in that world, CLE probably isn't trading him.

  • I just had a thought…

    What if it was Winslow AND our #5

    For Tampa’s #19, next year’s #1, and their #5 this year?

  • Winslow, Faine, Antonio Bryant all buccaneers. In a matchup between the Browncos and Browncaneers who do you think wins?

  • We now have the following 1st Day:

    Rd 1: #5

    Rd 2: #37

    Rd 2: #50

    That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.

  • I just had a thought…

    What if it was Winslow AND our #5

    For Tampa’s #19, next year’s #1, and their #5 this year?

    @thaak said:

    I just had a thought…

    What if it was Winslow AND our #5

    For Tampa’s #19, next year’s #1, and their #5 this year?

    what? where is this coming from. maybe the browns were able to get the bucs next 100 draft picks. that would probably help.

  • @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    I was thinking 2nd and 4th...but 2nd and 5th is probably more likely...or 2nd, 5th, 7th (TB has 2 this year)...or a 2nd this year with a conditional next year.

    ManKoK is remaking the team in their image. I don't think they have any sympathy toward existing players at all. They have an image and they are going to get the players that fit their image. Which means we're probably going to stockpile picks.

    AdaM said:

    ManKoK is remaking the team in their image. I don't think they have any sympathy toward existing players at all. They have an image and they are going to get the players that fit their image. Which means we're probably going to stockpile picks.

    Existing players=quitters

    They gave up last year and anyone who remains should feel lucky.

    Winslow was a punk! Goodbye and good riddance.

  • When you say "undisclosed picks" that usually means "there's no first-rounder."

    Make no mistake about it - we're dumping this talented cancer.

  • We now have the following 1st Day:

    Rd 1: #5

    Rd 2: #37

    Rd 2: #50

    That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    We now have the following 1st Day:

    Rd 1: #5

    Rd 2: #37

    Rd 2: #50

    That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.

    don't forget about what we will get for rodgers because he is probably gone too. edwards as well?

  • We now have the following 1st Day:

    Rd 1: #5

    Rd 2: #37

    Rd 2: #50

    That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.

    @wpb-dawg-fan said:

    We now have the following 1st Day:

    Rd 1: #5

    Rd 2: #37

    Rd 2: #50

    That is a pretty nice first day. If we can add another 2nd for DA...this can go a long way to shoring up this team.

    Did the picks suddenly become disclosed?

  • I just had a thought…

    What if it was Winslow AND our #5

    For Tampa’s #19, next year’s #1, and their #5 this year?

    @thaak said:

    I just had a thought…

    What if it was Winslow AND our #5

    For Tampa’s #19, next year’s #1, and their #5 this year?

    As long as we're making up trade scenarios... why didn't we get graham + this years 1st and next years 2nd?

  • @solon16 said:

    Jasper Brinkley and shonn Green....that would be good!

    I've actually been a fan of shonn greene because my friend plays for the hawkeyes, he said he has great work ethic and is a smart player, greene also didnt have a game last college football season under 100 yards.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

    that being said, I think someone will swipe him up before us, at least currently.

    @beefjerky said:

    I've actually been a fan of shonn greene because my friend plays for the hawkeyes, he said he has great work ethic and is a smart player, greene also didnt have a game last college football season under 100 yards.

    http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=160849

    that being said, I think someone will swipe him up before us, at least currently.

    Shonn Green will be there at #50. JMO