QUINN'S SAFTEY NET GONE!!!..NOW HE HAS NO-ONE!
-
mz. said:
It is a symptom, though. Let's you no what your dealing with...Punny
-
AdaM said:
Learn how to spell simple words like "safety" you xxxxing Retard.I have always thought spelling smack pretty lame to be honest.
-
Well,
Looks like the Annointed One will have to change his game and actually throw the ball down-field....No More Quinn rollout to Winslow for 6 yards (18 times a game) stuff anymore..
I see why they are opting to keep DA around..........
Did you watch Quinn to Samarja @ ND or are you blind?
Did you watch Quinn to Samarja @ ND or are you blind?
No doubt.
Didn't Joe Montana make a career out of solid short and medium range passes? I never remember anyone saying of Montana "too bad he doesn't have a cannon arm to hit the deep routes".
And no, I'm not saying BQ is the next Montana any more than Rick Mirer was. I am saying this short-passes-only thing naysayers keep hanging on Quinn is all hot gas.
To quote the last paragraph of the introduction of Joe Montana's The Art and Magic of Quarterbacking, "There's more to being a quarterbacking than arm strength..." He goes on to say its a pile of other things which make the great QB's great, and its mostly preparation and instincts.
-
Well,
Looks like the Annointed One will have to change his game and actually throw the ball down-field....No More Quinn rollout to Winslow for 6 yards (18 times a game) stuff anymore..
I see why they are opting to keep DA around..........
Did you watch Quinn to Samarja @ ND or are you blind?
-
They traded Winslow, not the position of TE. Quinn threw to a pile of Steve Heiden-esque TE's at ND and was fine.
The only thing Quinn should be anointed with is an opportunity, and this does nothing to change that fact.
They traded Winslow, not the position of TE. Quinn threw to a pile of Steve Heiden-esque TE's at ND and was fine.
The only thing Quinn should be anointed with is an opportunity, and this does nothing to change that fact.
Um, not to nitpick or anything, but Quinn threw to Fasano and Carlson, two current NFL starters.
But I agree with your greater point.

-
I thought Browns fans only show this much hate to Steeler fans.... From the looks of this thread, anyone who disagrees with them gets thrown under the bus.

-
a mind is a terrible thing to waste . lol
-
@inspecta said:
Geez, it only took you 2 months to figure it out. Another fine product of "No Child Left Behind"No, I just wanted to point that out.
-
They traded Winslow, not the position of TE. Quinn threw to a pile of Steve Heiden-esque TE's at ND and was fine.
The only thing Quinn should be anointed with is an opportunity, and this does nothing to change that fact.
Um, not to nitpick or anything, but Quinn threw to Fasano and Carlson, two current NFL starters.
But I agree with your greater point.

-
I hate to keep giving this thread more air time, but does gmp understand the difference between DA's completions to Winslow were on plays that are designed to go to the TE, where Quinn-to-Winslow were checkdowns & 2nd/3rd reads?
Also, does he understand the dynamic improvement that that particular ability gives to our offense? That opposing DC's will never actually "figure you out" completely and shut down your entire career in just 1 game?
I mean, I'm just wondering why we're still having these effing conversations on it.
-
Quinn to me is still an unknown. He showed signs of brilliance last year. Quick decision making, mobility, and very accurate before his finger got hurt.
I still don't think we can look at anything he did last year of a sign for the future. The team, coaches, and everything in the Browns organization was in complete disarray. This year is different. We can't judge Quinn's check downs or bail outs until we watch him this season.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login