Skip to content

Quinn still hasn't shown he's our guy

The Browns Board
63 15 3.9k
  • mz. said:

    Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.

    I hope you're right.

    You mean unless other teams have film on him.

    Or if our receivers drop balls that would have gotten us a win.

    You really didn't think that was possible, did you?

    Not really... lol. But at least this way I can sift out the wet biscuit Retards and know who to ignore. I didn't make this thread and say I'm right. I just want some discussion about it. I'm not Lumbergh. Maybe I'll change my mind.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @vaportrail said:

    I hope you're right.

    We all do, or we'll be back on the market for a QB yet again.

  • add me to this group. I'd rather have Anderson under center vs. Quinn. You ask why? Wait until the season starts, you'll see why Quinn isn't the man for the job.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mario said:

    Wait until the season starts, you'll see why Quinn isn't the man for the job.

    That's an incredibly insightful analysis from one of our most valued members.

    I'm tired of this shit. If the guy sucks, we'll soon find out. Like we did with Anderson.

  • @vaportrail said:

    I hope you're right.

    We all do, or we'll be back on the market for a QB yet again.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #15

    mz. said:

    We all do, or we'll be back on the market for a QB yet again.

    And that market sure as hell does NOT include DA.

  • @vaportrail said:

    I was saying that DA, if he's at his best, would get more wins than BQ at his best would. That's a big if. Really big if.

    And adam, go away if that's all you have to say.

    Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.

    Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #16

    AdaM said:

    Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.

    Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.

    Well, you're an utterly moronic person. DA at his best plays a game like he did against the Giants (the guy looked like a top 5 QB this game). BQ at his best (from what we've seen so far) plays his game against the Broncos.

    On the other hand, DA at his worst, see his last two games against Cincy. Quinn at his worst, Texans game.

    Take the stick out of your ass, you're obviously in a bad mood.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #17

    and mz the pussy what have you offered to be so insightful? Besides being a Vagina, I don't see much from you.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #18

    What was the last big game Quinn won in College vs a good defense?

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #19

    when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

  • M mario wrote on last edited by
    #20

    Whats the most popular Browns jersey? A Pink #10, the most recent being sold to mz the pussy

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #21
    duty_calls.png
  • and mz the pussy what have you offered to be so insightful? Besides being a Vagina, I don't see much from you.

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @mario said:

    and mz the pussy what have you offered to be so insightful? Besides being a Vagina, I don't see much from you.

    Vagina with a capital "V," huh. Them's fightin' words.

  • when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @mario said:

    when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

    DA obviously is not the answer.

    We have no idea if Quinn is yet.

    DA will not get another chance in cleveland. GUARANTEED

    BQ is going to start this entire season baring injury, then we will have a grip on whats best going forward.

    Bottom line... DA failed. He's done, over, gone.

    BQ has absolutely nothing you can use to judge him on in the NFL.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Ahhh.... xxxx it... lol

    This is now about trains

    how-thomas-the-tank-engine-works-1.jpg

  • Whats the most popular Browns jersey? A Pink #10, the most recent being sold to mz the pussy

    ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @mario said:

    Whats the most popular Browns jersey? A Pink #10, the most recent being sold to mz the pussy

    Man, if wanting my team to succeed makes me a fag, show me what cock you want me to suck. Until then, STFU.

  • What was the last big game Quinn won in College vs a good defense?

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @mario said:

    What was the last big game Quinn won in College vs a good defense?

    Right off the top of my head, the game against USC, where he put his team ahead and USC needed the Bush push to win it.

    When did Brady have a good cast around him or a good D?

    That big game against a good college D is just weak. I could say the same thing about Big Gay Ben, Peyton Manning, or Tom Brady before they proved themselves in the NFL.

  • VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #27

    mz the pussy.

    Protip: Ignore the troll.

  • ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by ClevelandFanForLife
    #28

    those last four posts by mario just prove that he not only has no idea how to put multiple opinions, but also that he is one of the biggest idiots on this board. you're not better than anybody and nobody values your opinion. also, come up with a different insult than "vagina". just because the last time you saw a vagina was when you were being pushed out of it doesn't give you the right to call every person who pisses you off one. you sir, are an ass.

  • ? mz. wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I'm a piss-poor ignorer. My cross to bear. 🙂

  • when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

    ? Masters wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @mario said:

    when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

    Could say the same about DA. That was about week 10 of the 2007 season.

    When was the last time DA didn't force the ball deep against a deep cover 3? When was the last time DA threw a pass under 15 yards that was on target?

  • NewEraDawgN NewEraDawg wrote on last edited by
    #31

    Well at least Quinn can take a punch without getting a concussion . that is one for for the mighty quinn

  • @mario said:

    when was the last time Quinn completed a deep ball? Last I remember was a underthrown DUck to steptoe, and Steptoe ripped it out of the defenders hands after having to chase him down backwards.

    DA obviously is not the answer.

    We have no idea if Quinn is yet.

    DA will not get another chance in cleveland. GUARANTEED

    BQ is going to start this entire season baring injury, then we will have a grip on whats best going forward.

    Bottom line... DA failed. He's done, over, gone.

    BQ has absolutely nothing you can use to judge him on in the NFL.

    VaporTrailV VaporTrail wrote on last edited by
    #32

    AdaM said:

    DA obviously is not the answer.

    We have no idea if Quinn is yet.

    DA will not get another chance in cleveland. GUARANTEED

    BQ is going to start this entire season baring injury, then we will have a grip on whats best going forward.

    Bottom line... DA failed. He's done, over, gone.

    I'll accept that when he's traded.

    BQ has absolutely nothing you can use to judge him on in the NFL.

    Ohhhhh... so his games last year don't count, b/c of coaching etc... Right.