Quinn still hasn't shown he's our guy
-
I think I'd still rather have Anderson under center. Please don't group me with Lum, that guy's seriously in love with DA. Like, he wants to marry him.
Anywho.
Pros:
Quinn: Nice touch on the short ball. More mobile than Anderson, might always be a threat to run (if we can give him more than 3 seconds to throw). Seems to go through progressions better than DA.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Quick release. Can thread a needle with his rocket pass. Looked like Tom Brady against the Giants.
Cons:
Quinn: No long ball. Everything long I've seen him throw in the NFL was a quacker.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Known to throw the ball directly to DB's. Probably has a low self-esteem after the treatment he got this year (I was at the Ravens game and thought the Brady chant was bullshit. DA didn't lose us that game, it was our xxxxing defense and Braylon's stone hands.) Inconsistent.
So yeah. Those are my thoughts. It just seems that DA's an all or nothing type player. When he's hot, he can't be stopped. Whereas, Quinn's more consistent, but I think his performance last year can best be described as adequate. When it comes down it, I just think that we'd get more W's (and risk more losses) with DA at the helm than with Quinn. I would like to see us take that risk.
Please keep this civilized.
-
-
How dare you question Quinn? Huh? WTF........
-
How about posting some kind of meaningful rebuttal instead of trolling?
-
Ok, I really don't want to lump you in with some group; but
A) You felt this needed its' own thread when there's already 5 of them
You say that DA, not only could get more wins the BQ, but also that b/c of his style he'll risk more losses. So your conclusion is that DA would lead
to more wins...and losses
-
How about posting some kind of meaningful rebuttal instead of trolling?
How about posting some kind of meaningful rebuttal instead of trolling?
You are a troll for starting this idiotic thread.
You have opinions, then you have delusions. Guess which one this is.
-
-
I was saying that DA, if he's at his best, would get more wins than BQ at his best would. That's a big if. Really big if.
And adam, go away if that's all you have to say.
-
I think I'd still rather have Anderson under center. Please don't group me with Lum, that guy's seriously in love with DA. Like, he wants to marry him.
Anywho.
Pros:
Quinn: Nice touch on the short ball. More mobile than Anderson, might always be a threat to run (if we can give him more than 3 seconds to throw). Seems to go through progressions better than DA.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Quick release. Can thread a needle with his rocket pass. Looked like Tom Brady against the Giants.
Cons:
Quinn: No long ball. Everything long I've seen him throw in the NFL was a quacker.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Known to throw the ball directly to DB's. Probably has a low self-esteem after the treatment he got this year (I was at the Ravens game and thought the Brady chant was bullshit. DA didn't lose us that game, it was our xxxxing defense and Braylon's stone hands.) Inconsistent.
So yeah. Those are my thoughts. It just seems that DA's an all or nothing type player. When he's hot, he can't be stopped. Whereas, Quinn's more consistent, but I think his performance last year can best be described as adequate. When it comes down it, I just think that we'd get more W's (and risk more losses) with DA at the helm than with Quinn. I would like to see us take that risk.
Please keep this civilized.
Quinn: No long ball.
Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.
When [DA]'s hot, he can't be stopped.
You mean unless other teams have film on him.
Please keep this civilized.
You really didn't think that was possible, did you?
-
I was saying that DA, if he's at his best, would get more wins than BQ at his best would. That's a big if. Really big if.
And adam, go away if that's all you have to say.
I was saying that DA, if he's at his best, would get more wins than BQ at his best would. That's a big if. Really big if.
And adam, go away if that's all you have to say.
Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.
Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.
-
Quinn: No long ball.
Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.
When [DA]'s hot, he can't be stopped.
You mean unless other teams have film on him.
Please keep this civilized.
You really didn't think that was possible, did you?
mz. said:
Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.I hope you're right.
You mean unless other teams have film on him.
Or if our receivers drop balls that would have gotten us a win.
You really didn't think that was possible, did you?
Not really... lol. But at least this way I can sift out the wet biscuit Retards and know who to ignore. I didn't make this thread and say I'm right. I just want some discussion about it. I'm not Lumbergh. Maybe I'll change my mind.
-
-
mz. said:
Blame that on the previous staff, not Quinn.I hope you're right.
You mean unless other teams have film on him.
Or if our receivers drop balls that would have gotten us a win.
You really didn't think that was possible, did you?
Not really... lol. But at least this way I can sift out the wet biscuit Retards and know who to ignore. I didn't make this thread and say I'm right. I just want some discussion about it. I'm not Lumbergh. Maybe I'll change my mind.
I hope you're right.
We all do, or we'll be back on the market for a QB yet again.
-
add me to this group. I'd rather have Anderson under center vs. Quinn. You ask why? Wait until the season starts, you'll see why Quinn isn't the man for the job.
-
I hope you're right.
We all do, or we'll be back on the market for a QB yet again.
-
I was saying that DA, if he's at his best, would get more wins than BQ at his best would. That's a big if. Really big if.
And adam, go away if that's all you have to say.
Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.
Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.
AdaM said:
Utterly moronic statement. DA's best is 10 wins vs a shitty schedule. No one knows BQ's best yet.Next time you get the urge to start a thread regarding BQ or DA, just punch yourself in the neck.
Well, you're an utterly moronic person. DA at his best plays a game like he did against the Giants (the guy looked like a top 5 QB this game). BQ at his best (from what we've seen so far) plays his game against the Broncos.
On the other hand, DA at his worst, see his last two games against Cincy. Quinn at his worst, Texans game.
Take the stick out of your ass, you're obviously in a bad mood.
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login