Quinn still hasn't shown he's our guy
-
Quinn had like 200 yds and 2 td's in the Denver game. <<<Quinn's best game
Anderson had like 300 yds and 2 td's in the NYG game <<< DA's best game (maybe or Cincy 1)
But, Adam, I see you still haven't pulled the stick out of your ass. Why doncha work on that?
Quinn had like 200 yds and 2 td's in the Denver game. <<<Quinn's best game
Anderson had like 300 yds and 2 td's in the NYG game <<< DA's best game (maybe or Cincy 1)
But, Adam, I see you still haven't pulled the stick out of your ass. Why doncha work on that?
And what did DA do against his division rivals last year? CLE's D had a lot to do with that Giants game as well.
-
Well at least Quinn can take a punch without getting a concussion . that is one for for the mighty quinn
Well at least Quinn can take a punch without getting a concussion . that is one for for the mighty quinn
whatever was that all about, anyway?
-
You don't want your team to succeed cock sucker (you said it, not me). What you want is to pick apart the guy with the ball in his hands under center to explain why we suck. And you know why you want to point blame on the wrong guy? Because he isn't from Ohio, and Lady Quinn is, and because you, like the rest of the Browns fans, are xxxxing pussies and can't live with the fact that this team sucks, and the QB isn't the reason. When the fans are pussies, I doubt the team will ever be anything but a bunch of pussies.
This team did not suck because of Anderson. This team sucked because we had 17 sacks total for the season.
Derek Anderson had the most successful season for a QB in almost 20 years.
Braylon Edwards had the most successful season for a Browns WR in Team History!
Our Defense the last two years... finished in the bottom of the NFL in overall defense.
Break out of the bubbles kids! Quinn is going to throw 40TDs, have 19 sacks, and a handful of INTs!
You don't want your team to succeed cock sucker (you said it, not me). What you want is to pick apart the guy with the ball in his hands under center to explain why we suck. And you know why you want to point blame on the wrong guy? Because he isn't from Ohio, and Lady Quinn is, and because you, like the rest of the Browns fans, are xxxxing pussies and can't live with the fact that this team sucks, and the QB isn't the reason. When the fans are pussies, I doubt the team will ever be anything but a bunch of pussies.
This team did not suck because of Anderson. This team sucked because we had 17 sacks total for the season.
Derek Anderson had the most successful season for a QB in almost 20 years.
Braylon Edwards had the most successful season for a Browns WR in Team History!
Our Defense the last two years... finished in the bottom of the NFL in overall defense.
Break out of the bubbles kids! Quinn is going to throw 40TDs, have 19 sacks, and a handful of INTs!
No, DA had the most successful 9 games. Look at his last 7-8 games in 2007. Average QBR of 72.
How does a team suck by only giving up 17 sacks for a season? You realize that is in the top 5 in the NFL?
-
Quinn had like 200 yds and 2 td's in the Denver game. <<<Quinn's best game
Anderson had like 300 yds and 2 td's in the NYG game <<< DA's best game (maybe or Cincy 1)
But, Adam, I see you still haven't pulled the stick out of your ass. Why doncha work on that?
Quinn had like 200 yds and 2 td's in the Denver game. <<<Quinn's best game
Anderson had like 300 yds and 2 td's in the NYG game <<< DA's best game (maybe or Cincy 1)
But, Adam, I see you still haven't pulled the stick out of your ass. Why doncha work on that?
Quinn had two days of preperation for his best day. DA had what two weeks to prepare for the Giants game. Or a week for the Cinci game.
-
You don't want your team to succeed cock sucker (you said it, not me). What you want is to pick apart the guy with the ball in his hands under center to explain why we suck. And you know why you want to point blame on the wrong guy? Because he isn't from Ohio, and Lady Quinn is, and because you, like the rest of the Browns fans, are xxxxing pussies and can't live with the fact that this team sucks, and the QB isn't the reason. When the fans are pussies, I doubt the team will ever be anything but a bunch of pussies.
This team did not suck because of Anderson. This team sucked because we had 17 sacks total for the season.
Derek Anderson had the most successful season for a QB in almost 20 years.
Braylon Edwards had the most successful season for a Browns WR in Team History!
Our Defense the last two years... finished in the bottom of the NFL in overall defense.
Break out of the bubbles kids! Quinn is going to throw 40TDs, have 19 sacks, and a handful of INTs!
You don't want your team to succeed cock sucker (you said it, not me). What you want is to pick apart the guy with the ball in his hands under center to explain why we suck. And you know why you want to point blame on the wrong guy? Because he isn't from Ohio, and Lady Quinn is, and because you, like the rest of the Browns fans, are xxxxing pussies and can't live with the fact that this team sucks, and the QB isn't the reason. When the fans are pussies, I doubt the team will ever be anything but a bunch of pussies.
This team did not suck because of Anderson. This team sucked because we had 17 sacks total for the season.
Derek Anderson had the most successful season for a QB in almost 20 years.
Braylon Edwards had the most successful season for a Browns WR in Team History!
Our Defense the last two years... finished in the bottom of the NFL in overall defense.
Break out of the bubbles kids! Quinn is going to throw 40TDs, have 19 sacks, and a handful of INTs!
Yea because the fans should definitely effect the players to the point that we make them all pussies.
By saying DA had the most successful season in 20 years, you're showing where your bias is. Kelly Holcumb had a more successful season than DA. I don't care about Pro-Bowls, especially concerning a QB, I care about the post season. How can it rightfully be called a successful season when you don't even make the playoffs. Something to build off of perhaps, but he didn't build off of it last season.
And the thing that really annoys me concerning this argument is that you can't be in favor of BQ without being a homo, or a Brady lady of whatever. The fact is that my decision on DA has nothing to do with BQ. It is simply that I do not believe that DA will ever be consistent enough to lead the team through the playoffs. If we didn't have BQ on this team I would be advocating either drafting or finding a QB in FA.
-
so you like Kelly Holcomb.
-
sick.
-
so you like Kelly Holcomb.
so you like Kelly Holcomb.
i like kelly holcomb sexually. she's a chick right?
-
so you like Kelly Holcomb.
so you like Kelly Holcomb.
Jesus, what is the point. You read the whole thing I wrote and come out with this. And by the way are you saying that you hate the only QB that has led us to the playoffs since we came back? Couch, did help so please don't miss the entire point again.
-
sar-cas-m.
it makes things funny.
-
so you like Kelly Holcomb.
i like kelly holcomb sexually. she's a chick right?
i like kelly holcomb sexually. she's a chick right?
see?
-
-
You don't want your team to succeed cock sucker (you said it, not me). What you want is to pick apart the guy with the ball in his hands under center to explain why we suck. And you know why you want to point blame on the wrong guy? Because he isn't from Ohio, and Lady Quinn is, and because you, like the rest of the Browns fans, are xxxxing pussies and can't live with the fact that this team sucks, and the QB isn't the reason. When the fans are pussies, I doubt the team will ever be anything but a bunch of pussies.
This team did not suck because of Anderson. This team sucked because we had 17 sacks total for the season.
Derek Anderson had the most successful season for a QB in almost 20 years.
Braylon Edwards had the most successful season for a Browns WR in Team History!
Our Defense the last two years... finished in the bottom of the NFL in overall defense.
Break out of the bubbles kids! Quinn is going to throw 40TDs, have 19 sacks, and a handful of INTs!
-
sar-cas-m.
it makes things funny.
sar-cas-m.
it makes things funny.
Yea my bad, I was already replying before the other posts came in.
-
oh.
I'm glad you're not that dumb for real


-
oh.
I'm glad you're not that dumb for real


oh.
I'm glad you're not that dumb for real


LOL I think....but then again I can be an arrogant asshole at times....so maybe we're both mistaken
-
I'll accept that when he's traded.
Ohhhhh... so his games last year don't count, b/c of coaching etc... Right.
You are so unbelievably stupid, its ridiculous.
He had a BROKEN FINGER AND DETACHED TENDON on his THROWING HAND for every attempt past the first few minutes of the BUFFALO game.
Denver was the ONLY HEALTHY GAME that BQ played... what were the game stats again?
-
AdaM said:
You are so unbelievably stupid, its ridiculous.i have yet to read a reply from you that doesn't include an insult...
are you really that insecure, or do you just suck at the internet, tough guy?
i have yet to read a reply from you that doesn't include an insult...
are you really that insecure, or do you just suck at the internet, tough guy?
I can't help myself from calling out one of the most ridiculous statements ever posted on this board.
And, obviously from the plethora of responses on my side, I am correct.
Who the xxxx asked you anyway?
-
-
I think I'd still rather have Anderson under center. Please don't group me with Lum, that guy's seriously in love with DA. Like, he wants to marry him.
Anywho.
Pros:
Quinn: Nice touch on the short ball. More mobile than Anderson, might always be a threat to run (if we can give him more than 3 seconds to throw). Seems to go through progressions better than DA.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Quick release. Can thread a needle with his rocket pass. Looked like Tom Brady against the Giants.
Cons:
Quinn: No long ball. Everything long I've seen him throw in the NFL was a quacker.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Known to throw the ball directly to DB's. Probably has a low self-esteem after the treatment he got this year (I was at the Ravens game and thought the Brady chant was bullshit. DA didn't lose us that game, it was our xxxxing defense and Braylon's stone hands.) Inconsistent.
So yeah. Those are my thoughts. It just seems that DA's an all or nothing type player. When he's hot, he can't be stopped. Whereas, Quinn's more consistent, but I think his performance last year can best be described as adequate. When it comes down it, I just think that we'd get more W's (and risk more losses) with DA at the helm than with Quinn. I would like to see us take that risk.
Please keep this civilized.
I think I'd still rather have Anderson under center. Please don't group me with Lum, that guy's seriously in love with DA. Like, he wants to marry him.
Anywho.
Pros:
Quinn: Nice touch on the short ball. More mobile than Anderson, might always be a threat to run (if we can give him more than 3 seconds to throw). Seems to go through progressions better than DA.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Quick release. Can thread a needle with his rocket pass. Looked like Tom Brady against the Giants.
Cons:
Quinn: No long ball. Everything long I've seen him throw in the NFL was a quacker.
Anderson: Rocket arm. Known to throw the ball directly to DB's. Probably has a low self-esteem after the treatment he got this year (I was at the Ravens game and thought the Brady chant was bullshit. DA didn't lose us that game, it was our xxxxing defense and Braylon's stone hands.) Inconsistent.
So yeah. Those are my thoughts. It just seems that DA's an all or nothing type player. When he's hot, he can't be stopped. Whereas, Quinn's more consistent, but I think his performance last year can best be described as adequate. When it comes down it, I just think that we'd get more W's (and risk more losses) with DA at the helm than with Quinn. I would like to see us take that risk.
Please keep this civilized.
Mr. Vapor Trail what you have just said..............
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
