T.O. released
-
my vote goes to the saints. they have a qb who can throw to anyone and do well in any offense. no matter who he signs with, he shouldn't be given a contract longer than 2 years. anyone who signs him to anything longer than that should be drug out back and shot.
-
my vote goes to the saints. they have a qb who can throw to anyone and do well in any offense. no matter who he signs with, he shouldn't be given a contract longer than 2 years. anyone who signs him to anything longer than that should be drug out back and shot.
my vote goes to the saints. they have a qb who can throw to anyone and do well in any offense. no matter who he signs with, he shouldn't be given a contract longer than 2 years. anyone who signs him to anything longer than that should be drug out back and shot.
Saints have roddy white, they arent interested in TO.
-
Well, count the Browns out:
BROWNS ARE OUT OF THE T.O. CHASE
Posted by Mike Florio on March 5, 2009, 1:08 p.m.
And another one joins the βwe donβt want T.O.β parade.
The latest team to join the Anti-T.O. list, per our own John Taylor of CFT, is the Cleveland Browns.
J.T. also writes for The Orange and Brown Report, and regularly covers the Browns.
Yahooo!!!
-
my vote goes to the saints. they have a qb who can throw to anyone and do well in any offense. no matter who he signs with, he shouldn't be given a contract longer than 2 years. anyone who signs him to anything longer than that should be drug out back and shot.
Saints have roddy white, they arent interested in TO.
-
The Redskins or Bucs.
-
well we all know that al davis would offer him a contract. it would probably be in the range of 10 years for $20 million a game. seriously though, the raiders will probably make an offer, but to will probably decline because it is oakland
-
Now that the cowboys released T.O. and have plenty of depth at running back how about Edwards for Marion Barber?
-
T.O. agrees to one-year deal with Bills
The Buffalo Bills and free agent wide receiver Terrell Owens have reached agreement on a one-year contract. There will be a press conference at 6:15 p.m. ET at the teamβs headquarters.
-
my thoughts exactly....never saw that one coming. Maybe one of our guys will crank 'em good when we play them this year.mz. said:
wow -
You know, when I'm looking for a head coach who can handle TO, I immediately think of Dick Jauron

I was planning on giving Jeremy Maclin to Buffalo in my mock draft, but this probably changes that. Linebacker seems to be a more likely choice. DE & TE are two other possibilities.
-
Holy crap, think they'll miss Royal?
That's a nice corps of Evans and Owens.
-
Of all the places I would have thought TO could end up in this is right near the bottom.
-
That's a baffling move for all involved. When I think of TO, I think of a guy who needs, at this point in his career, to latch on to a team that has a shot at winning--kind of like Randy Moss. Do the Bills still have Dick Jauron? Checkmate. And why would the Bills--who have a reasonably young starter--sign a known QB-killer and locker room cancer like Owens? Who is going to put him in his place in the locker room--Trent Edwards? Marshawn Lynch?
Terrible move. The Patriots are a team that might be able to make an Owens deal work for them. Maybe the Giants. That's about it.
Dennis
-
let's hope, since the bills are on our schedule, that the game against them is either in the first two to four, while marshawn lynch is suspended, or in the last four to six, when the team will have completely imploded. if we get them in the middle eight, when there's still a chance that things will go well for them, when it looks like they might have a shot at the playoffs, and when owens is still somewhat in his 'good terrell' mode, they'll likely tear us to shreds. we don't have the secondary to hang with owens and evans.
@ riffer: nice use of 'corps' instead of the phonetic 'core.' it's nice to know there's someone else out there who uses the right one.
-
I find this signing rather Ironic only because when I think of Marv Levy and Dick Jauron..."OLD SCHOOL" comes to mind in general philosophy in how football operations is done and...played...Or Marv is drinking from the same water well as Al Davis...It makes absolutely noooo sense....I just cant see Levy wanting to deal with a head case of Owens' Ilk....
-
I find this signing rather Ironic only because when I think of Marv Levy and Dick Jauron..."OLD SCHOOL" comes to mind in general philosophy in how football operations is done and...played...Or Marv is drinking from the same water well as Al Davis...It makes absolutely noooo sense....I just cant see Levy wanting to deal with a head case of Owens' Ilk....
I find this signing rather Ironic only because when I think of Marv Levy and Dick Jauron..."OLD SCHOOL" comes to mind in general philosophy in how football operations is done and...played...Or Marv is drinking from the same water well as Al Davis...It makes absolutely noooo sense....I just cant see Levy wanting to deal with a head case of Owens' Ilk....
Marv Levy stepped down as GM of the Bills when his 2 year contract expired after the 2007 season.
-Al
-
I wouldn't be surprised if T.O. doesn't even make through training camp with the Bills.
-
let's hope, since the bills are on our schedule, that the game against them is either in the first two to four, while marshawn lynch is suspended, or in the last four to six, when the team will have completely imploded. if we get them in the middle eight, when there's still a chance that things will go well for them, when it looks like they might have a shot at the playoffs, and when owens is still somewhat in his 'good terrell' mode, they'll likely tear us to shreds. we don't have the secondary to hang with owens and evans.
@ riffer: nice use of 'corps' instead of the phonetic 'core.' it's nice to know there's someone else out there who uses the right one.
@ riffer: nice use of 'corps' instead of the phonetic 'core.' it's nice to know there's someone else out there who uses the right one.
lol. I've used "core" many times, thinking it was similar to how one would talk about a team having "a nice core group of young players."
The "right one" makes more sense, but I'll keep using the other one just to piss you off

-
@ riffer: nice use of 'corps' instead of the phonetic 'core.' it's nice to know there's someone else out there who uses the right one.
lol. I've used "core" many times, thinking it was similar to how one would talk about a team having "a nice core group of young players."
The "right one" makes more sense, but I'll keep using the other one just to piss you off

Aloysius said:
lol. I've used "core" many times, thinking it was similar to how one would talk about a team having "a nice core group of young players."The "right one" makes more sense, but I'll keep using the other one just to piss you off

LOL, funny thing is I changed it from core (meaning core players) to corps (meaning a group of players). Ironically, either one would fit in that situation but I wanted to look smarter than the average bear and apparently it worked

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login