Skip to content

Getting OFF the Schnied!!!!!!!!!!!

The Browns Board
36 12 2.3k
  • considering the last couple superbowl winners were defensive teams id stick with the dawg pound

    nmills said:

    considering the last couple superbowl winners were defensive teams id stick with the dawg pound

    how off base can you be.................the Super Bowl winners were mostly offensive teams and Super Bowl winners have averaged more than 30 points per Super Bowl........but you keep believing dumb fantasies aboout defense winning super bowls........it is just the opposite

    I think the Cardinals offense and then the Steelers Offense drove the length of the field this year

    OOPS DEFENSE .........how to funny

  • Bah rich we arent going to have any offense this year so im stickin with Dawg Pound...Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! 😉

    @gips said:

    Bah rich we arent going to have any offense this year so im stickin with Dawg Pound...Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! Woof! 😉

    This is not a one year thing. The Browns were the "Greatest Show in Football" and it was offense baby offense when we won those championships. Somehow we last our way and now dedicated to losing gracefully instead of winning with offense at crunch time

    have it your way gips.................I would rather lose lighting up the scoreboard than being shut out every week

  • nmills said:

    considering the last couple superbowl winners were defensive teams id stick with the dawg pound

    how off base can you be.................the Super Bowl winners were mostly offensive teams and Super Bowl winners have averaged more than 30 points per Super Bowl........but you keep believing dumb fantasies aboout defense winning super bowls........it is just the opposite

    I think the Cardinals offense and then the Steelers Offense drove the length of the field this year

    OOPS DEFENSE .........how to funny

    @rich4eagle said:

    how off base can you be.................the Super Bowl winners were mostly offensive teams and Super Bowl winners have averaged more than 30 points per Super Bowl........but you keep believing dumb fantasies aboout defense winning super bowls........it is just the opposite

    I think the Cardinals offense and then the Steelers Offense drove the length of the field this year

    OOPS DEFENSE .........how to funny

    yeah how'd they get there buddy

  • Scoring TD's when behind.................how does D score when the team is losing at crunch time???????????????

    did I have an imaginatory illusion in period four of this years bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops my bad those points from offenses never occurred

    BTW.......defeat my numbers that Super Bowl winners have averaged more than 30 points per game for all 43 Bowls...........so much for defense in winning the Bowl

  • Scoring TD's when behind.................how does D score when the team is losing at crunch time???????????????

    did I have an imaginatory illusion in period four of this years bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops my bad those points from offenses never occurred

    BTW.......defeat my numbers that Super Bowl winners have averaged more than 30 points per game for all 43 Bowls...........so much for defense in winning the Bowl

    @rich4eagle said:

    Scoring TD's when behind.................how does D score when the team is losing at crunch time???????????????

    did I have an imaginotory illusing in period four of this years bowl,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops my bad those points from offenses never occurred

    no it was actually james harrisons int for a touchdown that won that game. Go back and refresh your mind

  • The only reason the cardinals were there was because there defense played outta there mind during the playoffs. And all yea the steelers are a offensive team: yea right what was I thinking. Do you actually watch football

  • Read my last again and read who scored how much in period four............and read again what the average points for the winners in the Super Bowl

    hopefully someday you will provide numbers for me to defeat my premise............I think not

    So the Cardinals offense that carried the team all year and presented the comback against Philly and the Steelers was irrrelevant ................

    OK you are correct .................scoring when behind is not an issue...........and scoring all year behind an awful D is not an issue'

    but your sage bullshit is perfect

    BTW, I think it was the Steeler offense that scored and won six games at end game this year.............whoopee .......who cares our O got shut out the last six games we lost despite great D

  • Read my last again and read who scored how much in period four............and read again what the average points for the winners in the Super Bowl

    hopefully someday you will provide numbers for me to defeat my premise............I think not

    So the Cardinals offense that carried the team all year and presented the comback against Philly and the Steelers was irrrelevant ................

    OK you are correct .................scoring when behind is not an issue...........and scoring all year behind an awful D is not an issue'

    but your sage bullshit is perfect

    BTW, I think it was the Steeler offense that scored and won six games at end game this year.............whoopee .......who cares our O got shut out the last six games we lost despite great D

    @rich4eagle said:

    Read my last again and read who scored how much in period four............and read again what the average points for the winners in the Super Bowl

    hopefully someday you will provide numbers for me to defeat my premise............I think not

    scoring 30 points in a superbowl game has nothing to do with getting there

  • @rich4eagle said:

    Read my last again and read who scored how much in period four............and read again what the average points for the winners in the Super Bowl

    hopefully someday you will provide numbers for me to defeat my premise............I think not

    scoring 30 points in a superbowl game has nothing to do with getting there

    nmills said:

    scoring 30 points in a superbowl game has nothing to do with getting there

    Right and playing defense the first sixteen games has nothing to do with winning any of em................

    Touche........score more points you win...........

    Offense baby

  • nmills said:

    scoring 30 points in a superbowl game has nothing to do with getting there

    Right and playing defense the first sixteen games has nothing to do with winning any of em................

    Touche........score more points you win...........

    Offense baby

    @rich4eagle said:

    Right and playing defense the first sixteen games has nothing to do with winning any of em................

    Touche........score more points you win...........

    Offense baby

    you gotta get there to win it, and if it wasnt for the steelers int return and defensive stop during Arizona's last drive they wouldnt have won Deffense baby

  • So if ben went tits up from his ten yard line ....................what you just said was irrelevant????????????

    or would they still have won or sumtim

    Look I do not argue Defense is of crucial importance..............but the bottom line proven over and over

    Is offense wins championships despite the bullshit rhetoric of the opposite

  • So if ben went tits up from his ten yard line ....................what you just said was irrelevant????????????

    or would they still have won or sumtim

    Look I do not argue Defense is of crucial importance..............but the bottom line proven over and over

    Is offense wins championships despite the bullshit rhetoric of the opposite

    @rich4eagle said:

    So if ben went tits up from his ten yard line ....................what you just said was irrelevant????????????

    or would they still have won or sumtim

    Look I do not argue Defense is of crucial importance..............but the bottom line proven over and over

    Is offense wins championships despite the bullshit rhetoric of the opposite

    if ben went tits up from the ten ----- what is that supposed to mean

  • Rich, can you add a selection titled "Who Gives a Fcuk."?

  • nmills said:

    scoring 30 points in a superbowl game has nothing to do with getting there

    Right and playing defense the first sixteen games has nothing to do with winning any of em................

    Touche........score more points you win...........

    Offense baby

    @rich4eagle said:

    Touche........score more points you win...........

    I'm all for some upgrades on offense Ichy Ich, but the funny thing about the above quote is that it proves nothing regarding your premise.

    Make sure the other team scores less points and you win also.

    The most important thing to remember is that having a good offense and having a good defense are not mutually exclusive events. You need to build a team with balance - not just plan on trying to win track meets because you have neglected your defense. That may work in college because of serious talent gaps, but it just leaves you vulnerable in the NFL when playing teams that can put up points right with you. Just ask the Colts. As many points as they've been scoring for the past decade, they should have at least 3 or 4 rings by your logic.

    Oh, and one other point...

    Trent FCUKING Dilfer.

    Touche.

  • Touchdown Brows Town, it sounds so queer its not even worth discussing.

    And everyone knows defense wins Championships and offense puts fans in the seats.

  • I vote we rip out the Dawg Pound and set up paper football tables for attending fans.

    We MIGHT see some touchdowns in the endzone that way.

  • Just goes to show that Browns fans are dumber ( this thread proves my point about dumbness.....Inspecta someday maybe hopefully Browns fans will get an epiphany and unplug from dark up there) than the mismanagement for the last nearly forty years. The Browns won 8 League Championships the last in 1964

    All of those teams featured high powered offense as the principal weapon

    As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does"...................Brownstown went stupid. Even when the pound was created during the Marty years it was the Offense lead by Kosar and Mack and Byner and Slaughter and Langhorne and Brennan that won the games. I think it was the D that allowed Denver to drive 95 yards and beat us in the drive game. And I think it was the D that did not show up in the fumble game when we scored 33 and lost. And in those cardiac years it was all Sipe and the overachieving that lead the glory.

    In the forties and early fifties it was Automatic Otto and the boys lighting it up

    In the Sixties is was Dr. Frank Ryan then Bill Nelson and Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly and Paul Warfield and Gary Collins lighting it up

    and since NO OFFENSE AND SHIT RESULTS except for the five years below

    For the matter please somebody tell a single team that went anywhere in this franchise forever that was lead by defense. The answer will be deafining silence. Cause their was none. So far here it is clear the fans are remaining stupid....let's hope Kokinski and Mangini have a better idea .............cause the losing is getting ridiculous now!

    And Zomblow you can be head cheerleader of being stupid and as usual wrong about most everything...........

    Rich gets it always has .................so do the Steelers and then we numbnuts herd of Brownies doing dumb continually

    Mangini be smarter................

    I defy tangible retort with statistical data .......mz the pussy get off your drunken ass and defeat this

    One final thought Touchdown Browns Town was just off the top..........for no better.............Of course in the heyday................."Presenting the Greatest Show in Football" worked huge and then we went to shittiest show in football and dawg masks......saluting losing is so cool

  • Just goes to show that Browns fans are dumber ( this thread proves my point about dumbness.....Inspecta someday maybe hopefully Browns fans will get an epiphany and unplug from dark up there) than the mismanagement for the last nearly forty years. The Browns won 8 League Championships the last in 1964

    All of those teams featured high powered offense as the principal weapon

    As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does"...................Brownstown went stupid. Even when the pound was created during the Marty years it was the Offense lead by Kosar and Mack and Byner and Slaughter and Langhorne and Brennan that won the games. I think it was the D that allowed Denver to drive 95 yards and beat us in the drive game. And I think it was the D that did not show up in the fumble game when we scored 33 and lost. And in those cardiac years it was all Sipe and the overachieving that lead the glory.

    In the forties and early fifties it was Automatic Otto and the boys lighting it up

    In the Sixties is was Dr. Frank Ryan then Bill Nelson and Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly and Paul Warfield and Gary Collins lighting it up

    and since NO OFFENSE AND SHIT RESULTS except for the five years below

    For the matter please somebody tell a single team that went anywhere in this franchise forever that was lead by defense. The answer will be deafining silence. Cause their was none. So far here it is clear the fans are remaining stupid....let's hope Kokinski and Mangini have a better idea .............cause the losing is getting ridiculous now!

    And Zomblow you can be head cheerleader of being stupid and as usual wrong about most everything...........

    Rich gets it always has .................so do the Steelers and then we numbnuts herd of Brownies doing dumb continually

    Mangini be smarter................

    I defy tangible retort with statistical data .......mz the pussy get off your drunken ass and defeat this

    One final thought Touchdown Browns Town was just off the top..........for no better.............Of course in the heyday................."Presenting the Greatest Show in Football" worked huge and then we went to shittiest show in football and dawg masks......saluting losing is so cool

    @rich4eagle said:

    As Forrest Gump said "Stupid is as stupid does"...................Brownstown went stupid. Even when the pound was created during the Marty years it was the Offense lead by Kosar and Mack and Byner and Slaughter and Langhorne and Brennan that won the games. I think it was the D that allowed Denver to drive 95 yards and beat us in the drive game. And I think it was the D that did not show up in the fumble game when we scored 33 and lost. And in those cardiac years it was all Sipe and the overachieving that lead the glory.

    Your own statement proves that Defense wins Championships

  • Zombo said:

    Close vote so far...

    Zombo

    Gee I wonder who that one single vote was LOL?

    Rich you have got to be the most pissed off Browns fan I have ever came across... and to be totaly honest I thought you were a stoller fan when I first joined this site 🥷 You are a browns fan, right?

    But what is going to be the mascot a dog or a flipin elf.

    Dog = Vicious, mean , rabid.

    Elf = Well how gay is an elf mascot anyway ND, Boston Celtics, Yeah real intimdation factor coming from the stands there.

    And lets not even get started on how dated our uniforms have come. I think alot of players pass this team up just cause of the plainness factor. 🤔

  • Zombo said:

    Close vote so far...

    Zombo

    Gee I wonder who that one single vote was LOL?

    Rich you have got to be the most pissed off Browns fan I have ever came across... and to be totaly honest I thought you were a stoller fan when I first joined this site 🥷 You are a browns fan, right?

    But what is going to be the mascot a dog or a flipin elf.

    Dog = Vicious, mean , rabid.

    Elf = Well how gay is an elf mascot anyway ND, Boston Celtics, Yeah real intimdation factor coming from the stands there.

    And lets not even get started on how dated our uniforms have come. I think alot of players pass this team up just cause of the plainness factor. 🤔

    @erie-dawg said:

    Gee I wonder who that one single vote was LOL?

    Rich you have got to be the most pissed off Browns fan I have ever came across... and to be totaly honest I thought you were a stoller fan when I first joined this site 🥷 You are a browns fan, right?

    But what is going to be the mascot a dog or a flipin elf.

    Dog = Vicious, mean , rabid.

    Elf = Well how gay is an elf mascot anyway ND, Boston Celtics, Yeah real intimdation factor coming from the stands there.

    And lets not even get started on how dated our uniforms have come. I think alot of players pass this team up just cause of the plainness factor. 🤔

    Excuse me which part of the losing do you adore...................and which part of the winning do I WANT BACK......being dumb and supporting more of the same

    NOT ME