Rucker/Hubbard
-
nmills said:
so your saying as long as you teach them before their 8 they can learn, but after that they cant.thats was a pretty rediculous statement
OK how about 20? Another analogy....hitting a curve ball.....you can or you can't
-
nmills said:
so your saying as long as you teach them before their 8 they can learn, but after that they cant.thats was a pretty rediculous statement
OK how about 20? Another analogy....hitting a curve ball.....you can or you can't
-
I can practice drawing all day...I can learn shading, outlining, dimension vs space....I still can't draw for sheeot!
I can practice drawing all day...I can learn shading, outlining, dimension vs space....I still can't draw for sheeot!
Seems like a personal problem. I believe you can continually get better at what you do (as long as your body allows it ::regarding age:: ) If you aren't looking to improve in life then you're not doing enough. Hubbard's job is to improve his skill set and his young body/mind has the ability to do so...
-
I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

-
I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

Going off what you've said..
32 NFL teams are idiots for taking on late round picks year after year after year to work and develop these guys? If they have no chance of improving their ability to catch a football...then, why waste the time and money?
-
I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

Everybody knocks TO for dropping passes but he has some off the best stats in the NFL.
Theres not a WR in the NFL that cant catch, its about having the mental toughness to be able to produce when the pressures on.
-
I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

I'm sure there are planty people on this board who think DA can be taught to throw a touch pass....ha ha ha ha
-
I guess you guys are all going to telling me I can try to learn how to kick field goals.! If I try hard enough I can learn! Hogwash
I guess you guys are all going to telling me I can try to learn how to kick field goals.! If I try hard enough I can learn! Hogwash
Sure you can, doesn't mean you'll be clutch under pressure. But as long as you're not a fat, lazy, glutton- you should be able to learn how to kick a 40 yarder with reasonable consistency.
-
You ought to appreciate this Golfer.....
I've played golf since I was 8 years old....and I got better. still a 12 handicap though....you see it comes down to putting. And
I can drive the ball 320 but not always in the fairway.
I can catch the ball pretty well too......but I'm being myopic....ha ha ha
-
Look...you call me dense....I 've given you 5 different examples of how you can improve yet not have "it". I talking about Hubbard and him being "taught" to catch at this stage of his career at his Talent level... And you compare hubbard to tiger woods. sooo funny
-
Please.... thrill me with your acumen....give me an example of someone who had the dropsies in college that became a great dependable pro?
Please.... thrill me with your acumen....give me an example of someone who had the dropsies in college that became a great dependable pro?
If I'm not mistaken, Marques Colston had some issues bringing in the ball in college. But he spent his rookie minicamp assiduously working on it, as well as his route running, and turned into a solid pro.
-
@inspecta said:
Are you guys telling me Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?I'm confused....
It is very bad to drink Jobu's rum. Very bad....
-
@jadbf said:
Because I'll go back to this statement..and you can try to later reword it anyway you want.Tell that to James Harrison...you know...the defensive player of the year this year? Gee, TWO SEPARATE TEAMS considered him "iffy to start" for a number of years, both teams cut him more than once...and yet now he's the best....seems to me something changed....
I don't need to reword it...we are talking about Catching a football!
-
@jadbf said:
If you can't follow the comparisons, that's your problem. I think everyone else can.I don't have a problem at all....I think your arguements and comparisons are funny as hell! You obviously don't agree with my contention's. Which is your right. I don't have to call you names to get my point across

-
I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

I'm not talking about improving...sure anyone can improve.....but this is the NFL. It's littered with guys that were good enough to get there but you have to be good at catching to stay. MLB Baseball is littered with guys who could hit fastballs but never the curve. At the elite level...you got it or you don't. sooo funny

Going off what you guys said...let's bring back Quincy Morgan....ha ha ha...we can teach him. Let's coach em up!!!

-
@rich4eagle said:
have yah noticed our board asshole erty has deleted three or more threads in the last 24 hours to defend his mindless fascist stupidityRich, it sucks that your posts/threads are being deleted. But do you think its really necessary to bitch about it in every single unrelated thread?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


