Scott lewis first start
-
The kid pitched well in his first actual start. His other innings have been relief appearances.
He pitched 4 innings, gave up 3 hits, 1 run, striking out two and walking none. I love the last stat.
I'm pulling for this Buckeye!
Kerry Wood looked solid again. 1 hit in a scoreless fifth.
Shoppach hammered his third homerun of the spring. A 3-2 pitch that ended up near the score board. A bomb.
-
I hope Lewis did well......he can be a big part of the team this year
-
I hope Lewis did well......he can be a big part of the team this year
I hope Lewis did well......he can be a big part of the team this year
I agree Rich. I hope management gives him a shot.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login