Official 2015 Draft: Day One Thread
-
It was a great pick! Erving and Shelton! Two big bodies! One on defense and the other on the line. This helps us out especially for next year. Damn good picks.
It was a great pick! Erving and Shelton! Two big bodies! One on defense and the other on the line. This helps us out especially for next year. Damn good picks.
Coincides with my initial picks several weeks back - position wise, but not necessarily Player wise.
Have to consider this one for a while . . . not bad, but still undecided.
-
I'm betting the Browns wanted La'el Collins but couldn't risk it so went with the best player. Erving is a great pick. No player should hold a team hostage like Mack did last year then ended up with a broken leg. The next player will be a wide receiver or a tight end.
-
Big Ced!!! I hate you now.
-
Erving won't have to play center yet but with Mack's health and contract status seems like a smart pick
Erving won't have to play center yet but with Mack's health and contract status seems like a smart pick
I'm not one who likes making picks for next year unless it's a QB situation, and we haven't been in that kind of situation for a long long time. He needs to play somewhere this year, and were is that going to be. I honestly would only agree with this pick if we had someone lined up to trade for Mack. If we can get into the back end of the first round or early second by trading Mack, then great, perfect pick.
-
Erving looks like a mauler interior guy, his highlights that i saw kinda reminded me of the first highlights i seen of Bito. Could challenge immediately at RG and if Mack opts out at the end of the season he can take over at center. Both are solid smart picks that upgraded the depth chart IMO. I give them a solid B for the 1st round.
-
I'm betting the Browns wanted La'el Collins but couldn't risk it so went with the best player. Erving is a great pick. No player should hold a team hostage like Mack did last year then ended up with a broken leg. The next player will be a wide receiver or a tight end.
I'm betting the Browns wanted La'el Collins but couldn't risk it so went with the best player. Erving is a great pick. No player should hold a team hostage like Mack did last year then ended up with a broken leg. The next player will be a wide receiver or a tight end.
Why the fuck would we have wanted Collins, a one-position player?
-
Mack is coming off of a broken leg, time will tell if he's playing at the same level this year. If Mack starts at center Erving has the versatility to switch to right guard, if Mack goes down again or gets traded Erving goes back to playing center. I like this pick, I can see Erving and Shelton both being solid starters this coming season.
-
Steelers took Dupree. Out fucking standing
-
I guess in the end our risk tolerance was just too low to take Ray.
But fuck a duck him opposite Von Miller.... good Lord...
-
It wasn't defense, but at least they shored up the O line. Good first round.
-
And Demarcus Ware. I don't really understand loading up on guys that are so similar.
Ware is in the twilight of his career and that pass rush looked like shit in the playoffs. That's why they loaded up.
-
I get that, but even getting Ware was excessive. They might think about not having a brick wall at DT. You're in a 4-3, get a DT that can pass rush.
But they should really go to a 3-4 and build around Von.
-
I get that, but even getting Ware was excessive. They might think about not having a brick wall at DT. You're in a 4-3, get a DT that can pass rush.
But they should really go to a 3-4 and build around Von.
But they should really go to a 3-4 and build around Von.
In a heartbeat...
-
I'm fine with that draft.
WSS
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login