Official 2015 Draft: Day One Thread
-
Also means were not getting Bradford
So far, so good

-
-
Although if a few more picks go by and whites still there, that'd be intriguing.
-
Trade up for Williams
-
Why is there so little activity here?
-
I've just been happy to see that the Browns haven't traded up.
-
I've just been happy to see that the Browns haven't traded up.
I've just been happy to see that the Browns haven't traded up.
Amen
-
Danny baby!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login