Who Would You Be ?
-
Get it out of your system now. I don't think they'll give you internet access in the home...
You'd be surprised at all the pussy I get here. But then again, you haven't had pussy since pussy had you.....
You'd be surprised at all the pussy I get here.
Eeeewwwww
Damn our advances in medical science.
-
Ok woody let's pretend tough inner city kids and black kids are two completely different bunches of people. geez.
WSS
Ok woody let's pretend tough inner city kids and black kids are two completely different bunches of people. geez.
WSS
Alright, it looks like you didn't follow along.
Your comment made no sense. You said soccer is popular among 5-12 year olds because parents don't want them getting hurt by negroes in city parks.
You then went on to mention football.
1) this is soccer vs baseball, no football involved
2) most 5-12 year olds aren't playing across multiple cities
3) if they don't want them getting hurt (you later said compared to football), baseball would still be an option. Hell, it would be a safer option.
-
I'm sure there's one thing everyone can agree on...soccer is for kids and pussies.
-
Bullshit Woodrow. Look I don't begrudge your love of a sport that bores most of us shitless. It's the only one I can think of with as many girls playing but...
If suburban kids are playing sports de los pro football and baseball will naturally fall to soccer.
WSS
-
Bullshit Woodrow. Look I don't begrudge your love of a sport that bores most of us shitless. It's the only one I can think of with as many girls playing but...
If suburban kids are playing sports de los pro football and baseball will naturally fall to soccer.
WSS
Bullshit Woodrow. Look I don't begrudge your love of a sport that bores most of us shitless. It's the only one I can think of with as many girls playing but...
If suburban kids are playing sports de los pro football and baseball will naturally fall to soccer.
WSS
I don't care how you feel about the sport. I do not care what preconceived notions and biases you have. That doesn't matter.
Facts are facts. And your dumb post is still a dumb post.
Idk how many times I need to say this, I was never comparing football and soccer. Your stupid comment regarding suburban moms and black kids, which then morphed into comparing soccer to football, means nothing. This was soccer vs baseball. How you could see baseball as more physical/dangerous is beyond me.
What comments are you making now? How will you continue to walk away from your original post. You just keep bringing up more and more statements that don't relate to your original post at all.
I do not care if you do not like soccer. I do not care if your knowledge of the sport and those who play it is next to nothing. Just try to stay on topic with your original post, or admit you were wrong to begin with.
-
Bullshit Woodrow. Look I don't begrudge your love of a sport that bores most of us shitless. It's the only one I can think of with as many girls playing but...
If suburban kids are playing sports de los pro football and baseball will naturally fall to soccer.
WSS
I don't care how you feel about the sport. I do not care what preconceived notions and biases you have. That doesn't matter.
Facts are facts. And your dumb post is still a dumb post.
Idk how many times I need to say this, I was never comparing football and soccer. Your stupid comment regarding suburban moms and black kids, which then morphed into comparing soccer to football, means nothing. This was soccer vs baseball. How you could see baseball as more physical/dangerous is beyond me.
What comments are you making now? How will you continue to walk away from your original post. You just keep bringing up more and more statements that don't relate to your original post at all.
I do not care if you do not like soccer. I do not care if your knowledge of the sport and those who play it is next to nothing. Just try to stay on topic with your original post, or admit you were wrong to begin with.
I don't care...... I do not care .......doesn't matter.
Facts are facts. And your dumb post is still a dumb post.
I do not care...... I do not care.......
Exactly.....you said it!!!
Is there ANYTHING you dont feel compelled to argue about?.......oy.....
nobody cares about any of this....nobody, nobody, nobody......
-
I don't care...... I do not care .......doesn't matter.
Facts are facts. And your dumb post is still a dumb post.
I do not care...... I do not care.......
Exactly.....you said it!!!
Is there ANYTHING you dont feel compelled to argue about?.......oy.....
nobody cares about any of this....nobody, nobody, nobody......
-
Most of the wood man's bellyaching is accompanied by a slew of I don't cares.

WSS
-
Yes, congrats. With no other words around those statements, it looks like you have something there...
Your first post made no sense. Then you tried to get away from it. Then you tried again. You were incorrect originally and have done nothing to show otherwise.
If you are done adding anything of value to this attempt at making a point, then I might as well stop at all. It is easy to see when someone is backed into a corner, and at this point I wont get anything of value out of you.
-
I don't care...... I do not care .......doesn't matter.
Facts are facts. And your dumb post is still a dumb post.
I do not care...... I do not care.......
Exactly.....you said it!!!
Is there ANYTHING you dont feel compelled to argue about?.......oy.....
nobody cares about any of this....nobody, nobody, nobody......
Exactly.....you said it!!!
Is there ANYTHING you dont feel compelled to argue about?.......oy.....
nobody cares about any of this....nobody, nobody, nobody......
Anything I don't argue about? Um,the vast majority of the rest if the posts on this forum to start with...
I apologize for choosing to argue this one topic.
-
Are the Moms with the Mini Vans with Children from 5-12 also thinking, Less likely of injuries in soccer than Baseballs thrown by kids below age of 12?? Some Parents choose to wussify kids these days and possible flow chart has got to be out there..
Football is a collision sport
Soccer is a contact sport
Baseball is a "maybe there is some light contact, and anything big is generally an accident, like two outfielders running into each other, or a wild pitch"
I am not sure how you could list baseball as more physical than soccer...
The statistics say otherwise.Football is a collision sport
Soccer is a contact sport
Baseball is a "maybe there is some light contact, and anything big is generally an accident, like two outfielders running into each other, or a wild pitch"
I am not sure how you could list baseball as more physical than soccer...
Baseball has the highest fatality rate in kids 5-14 in all major sports including football. And also a higher injury rate. So there goes that argument.
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth. More specific mechanics are needed early on for baseball vs soccer. And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
-
The statistics say otherwise.Football is a collision sport
Soccer is a contact sport
Baseball is a "maybe there is some light contact, and anything big is generally an accident, like two outfielders running into each other, or a wild pitch"
I am not sure how you could list baseball as more physical than soccer...
Baseball has the highest fatality rate in kids 5-14 in all major sports including football. And also a higher injury rate. So there goes that argument.
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth. More specific mechanics are needed early on for baseball vs soccer. And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth.
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
-
Are the Moms with the Mini Vans with Children from 5-12 also thinking, Less likely of injuries in soccer than Baseballs thrown by kids below age of 12?? Some Parents choose to wussify kids these days and possible flow chart has got to be out there..
Football is a collision sport
Soccer is a contact sport
Baseball is a "maybe there is some light contact, and anything big is generally an accident, like two outfielders running into each other, or a wild pitch"
I am not sure how you could list baseball as more physical than soccer...
Football is a collision sport
Soccer is a contact sport
Baseball is a "maybe there is some light contact, and anything big is generally an accident, like two outfielders running into each other, or a wild pitch"
I am not sure how you could list baseball as more physical than soccer...
Lets not over Die sect this (and every statement). KIDS 5-12. Ever accidently been hit By a Baseball that a young Kid usually can't control at that Age. Now try a Soccer ball, the physicality part usually comes at later years. When THEY drive Mini Vans with there own Kids or Jr. High
Some parents with YOUNG children Wussify there child's activities when it comes to sports.. Done and GO BROWNS. WOOF WOOF !! -
I was at a little league round robin(Tris Speaker league)...maybe 75-76ish.....at JCU ball fields(all dorms now)....and 10 yr pitcher takes one back straight to the chest...dead instantly....no shit....
Though...after 12 years of meets, touring and training with my daughter....I gotta say the most dangerous sport for kids is gymnastics....hands down....I watched her smash into wood beams, vaults and fall 10 to12 feet on a daily basis....regularly injured....and just get up and do it again......over and over and over.......brutal brutal shit and tons of pain just to learn this stuff and get through practice.....
She was way WAY tougher than her football playing boy friend....
-
Check with the administrators, maybe they will add a forum for soccer, possibly combined with hairdressing and home decorating.
WSS
-
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth.
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
Thats from the German crystal meth you were snorting.......
-
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
Thats from the German crystal meth you were snorting.......
Thats from the German crystal meth you were snorting.......
HA!
nope, just regular boston low-grade coke.
-
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth.
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
well I'm talking about the kids not adults. Most kids can run for a long stretch and not even phase them... Especially mine.was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
-
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth.
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
was running 7 min miles my last 2 years in the army. a friend who was Ft. Devens soccer team goalie needed an emergency stand-in for a player who was running late to base so they didn't forfeit a playoff berth. i played for about 10 minutes and was dying. not as easy as you think.
agree 100%. thanks you madden playing assholes.
What position did you play?
Hey, hey, hey... Madden is great.
-
The statistics say otherwise.Football is a collision sport
Soccer is a contact sport
Baseball is a "maybe there is some light contact, and anything big is generally an accident, like two outfielders running into each other, or a wild pitch"
I am not sure how you could list baseball as more physical than soccer...
Baseball has the highest fatality rate in kids 5-14 in all major sports including football. And also a higher injury rate. So there goes that argument.
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth. More specific mechanics are needed early on for baseball vs soccer. And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
The statistics say otherwise.
Baseball has the highest fatality rate in kids 5-14 in all major sports including football. And also a higher injury rate. So there goes that argument.
It boils down to the pussification of America and that not much skill is needed to lightly jog around and kick a ball back and forth. More specific mechanics are needed early on for baseball vs soccer. And parents anymore would rather stare at their phones then play catch with their kids.
Highest fatality rate for youth sports seems like something based on a very small sample size. Enough kids with unknown heart conditions play and you could be leading.
Where is your data to say it has a higher injury rate? I would like to see that.
You clearly know nothing about playing soccer. "Lightly jog around and kick a ball"... haha ok. Whereas in baseball, when on offense, you're sitting down or standing at a base the majority of the time. On defense you're standing around the majority of the time. By "team sport" maybe 3 people work together on a given "play". Yep, baseball is much more "manly" and "intense". If only more kids played baseball, then there would be no "wussification"....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login