Skip to content

The Finals

The Cavs Board
71 16 5.3k
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're every fucking hater I've had to listen to all year. Oh but thr Celtics will win, sorry but the bulls will win. Oh I mean the hawks will win. Oh the warriors will win. No. They won't.

    No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

    @baconhound said:

    No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

    What are you doing on a cleveland sports page? The gay boston patriots won the super bowl. Shouldn't Celtics fans be gargling brady's deflated balls?

  • @baconhound said:

    No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

    What are you doing on a cleveland sports page? The gay boston patriots won the super bowl. Shouldn't Celtics fans be gargling brady's deflated balls?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    What are you doing on a cleveland sports page? The gay boston patriots won the super bowl. Shouldn't Celtics fans be gargling brady's deflated balls?

    No a Patriots fan, sorry.

  • Mik, could you have some new t-shirts made up?

    ALL IN-JURED

    Seriously, I've never believed in curses or voodo hexes, but I'm starting to wonder. Thus went the Cavs best chance to win a title.Talk about lousy luck. Bacon, you think the Warriors wouldn't get swept playing against a full strength Cavs team minus Bogut, Green and Curry?

    BTW even minus Love the Cavs had them on the ropes on the road, and couldn't finish the deal. Shumpert's three at the end of regulation goes in, and we're not having this discussion.

    @hoorta said:

    Seriously, I've never believed in curses or voodo hexes, but I'm starting to wonder. Thus went the Cavs best chance to win a title.Talk about lousy luck. Bacon, you think the Warriors wouldn't get swept playing against a full strength Cavs team minus Bogut, Green and Curry?

    No and I don't think the Cavs will get swept either. With Kyrie I thought Warriors in 6, without I'd say Warriors in 5.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    What are you doing on a cleveland sports page? The gay boston patriots won the super bowl. Shouldn't Celtics fans be gargling brady's deflated balls?

    No a Patriots fan, sorry.

    @baconhound said:

    No a Patriots fan, sorry.

    You make me sick. How are you going to be a browns Celtics fan?

  • Got to love Deli all over Curry's ass but that damn Klay Thompson has got one sweet shot and JR and Shump keep switching and T. Thompson is having no luck either.. Anybody got a answer not LBJ??

  • Stole one in cali and that's just what we needed. Once again delly shows his worth

  • @baconhound said:

    No a Patriots fan, sorry.

    You make me sick. How are you going to be a browns Celtics fan?

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You make me sick. How are you going to be a browns Celtics fan?

    Larry Bird vs. Magic Johnson, I was with Bird. My father was Browns fan due to Jim Brown playing at Syracuse University, he passed that to me.

    Good win by the Cavs, Curry seems to be a bit of a pussy.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You make me sick. How are you going to be a browns Celtics fan?

    Larry Bird vs. Magic Johnson, I was with Bird. My father was Browns fan due to Jim Brown playing at Syracuse University, he passed that to me.

    Good win by the Cavs, Curry seems to be a bit of a pussy.

    @baconhound said:

    Curry seems to be a bit of a pussy.

    The MVP shouldnt be a pussy.

  • The Warriors and there fans are all pussified till one of them takes a charging call on our FullBack LBJ period

  • @baconhound said:

    Curry seems to be a bit of a pussy.

    The MVP shouldnt be a pussy.

    @manzier said:

    The MVP shouldnt be a pussy.

    Durant is a bit of a pussy. There are a lot of "scorers" throughout the years who have had their games altered by physical play, even Jordan was taken out of his game by Detroit.

  • I'll be cheering for the Cavs, even though I'm a Celtic fan, but Warriors in 6...sorry

    @baconhound said:

    I'll be cheering for the Cavs, even though I'm a Celtic fan, but Warriors in 6...sorry

    ,

    I don`t know what it is but I really love watching you fail in all your predictions from Sammy to the cavs.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're every fucking hater I've had to listen to all year. Oh but thr Celtics will win, sorry but the bulls will win. Oh I mean the hawks will win. Oh the warriors will win. No. They won't.

    No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

    @baconhound said:

    No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

    Turns out the mighty Golden State Warriors can't handle the slightest bit of adversity.

  • @manzier said:

    The MVP shouldnt be a pussy.

    Durant is a bit of a pussy. There are a lot of "scorers" throughout the years who have had their games altered by physical play, even Jordan was taken out of his game by Detroit.

    @baconhound said:

    Durant is a bit of a pussy. There are a lot of "scorers" throughout the years who have had their games altered by physical play, even Jordan was taken out of his game by Detroit.

    Since your quoting me, Im not sure if there's a point here. Huh ????

  • @baconhound said:

    Durant is a bit of a pussy. There are a lot of "scorers" throughout the years who have had their games altered by physical play, even Jordan was taken out of his game by Detroit.

    Since your quoting me, Im not sure if there's a point here. Huh ????

    @manzier said:

    Since your quoting me, Im not sure if there's a point here. Huh ????

    Don't know if being a scorer that lacks physicality means you shouldn't win the MVP

  • @baconhound said:

    I'll be cheering for the Cavs, even though I'm a Celtic fan, but Warriors in 6...sorry

    ,

    I don`t know what it is but I really love watching you fail in all your predictions from Sammy to the cavs.

    @miktoxic said:

    ,

    I don`t know what it is but I really love watching you fail in all your predictions from Sammy to the cavs.

    Don't know about Sammy but the Cavs are playing well and deserve all the credit. I still don't think they'll win but I've been wrong to this point.

  • @baconhound said:

    No one, including Celtics fans, picked the C's over the Cavs. With a healthy Derrick Rose many thought, we were wrong, that Chicago would win. I don't know of anyone who thought that the Hawks would fold like they did but given their struggles against the Wizards I felt the Cavs were the better team. Picking the Warriors has nothing to do with hating. The Warriors won 67 games in a more difficult conference and have the current league MVP on the roster. The Cavs have had a very good season and achieved a great deal considering the injuries but don't get all butthurt when people pick against your squad.

    Turns out the mighty Golden State Warriors can't handle the slightest bit of adversity.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Turns out the mighty Golden State Warriors can't handle the slightest bit of adversity.

    Yeah. It looks like Curry doesn't like to be defended and Green/Barnes are useless. I still think the Warriors will win but Lebron and the Cavs have made this more of a series than I thought they would.

  • Fuck you cleveland is hoisting the Larry o brian

  • ^^^^^Agreed. 2 OT's at their place. Up 20 at ours, GS made adjustments, bet ya we prepare better and Curry cannot keep throwing those shots in during that run with that D still in his face.. We continue to show we our the Better Team with Misfits the Trophy is still ours and the Haters can hate all they want and that tune will change.. Go Cavs!!

  • Only one complaint about the game- Mr. Blatt- JR was hot, why didn't you give him more minutes?

  • Only one complaint about the game- Mr. Blatt- JR was hot, why didn't you give him more minutes?

    @hoorta said:

    Only one complaint about the game- Mr. Blatt- JR was hot, why didn't you give him more minutes?

    Hot? He was 0 for 8 in the second half, no?