Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Woman stabbed with fork for 'taking the last rib,' police say

Woman stabbed with fork for 'taking the last rib,' police say

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
30 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
    • 24k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #6

    man what food has done to our society. People literally think they're dying if they ain't eaten in 4 hours. I can drink water and some veggie juice for 4 days and be pretty much fine, 4th day is weird though for sure. But I know people who've fasted for 2 weeks on just water. But this water hog can't go without the last rib?

    W 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • gftChris gftChrisG
      • 13k Posts
      • 428 Reputation
      gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
      #7

      I suspect there's more to it than trying to cram as much food in your face as possible. The real issue here is why the reaction was to STAB SOMEONE IN THE EYE WITH A FORK about it. Anger management, people. Seriously.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • C Clevfan4life

        man what food has done to our society. People literally think they're dying if they ain't eaten in 4 hours. I can drink water and some veggie juice for 4 days and be pretty much fine, 4th day is weird though for sure. But I know people who've fasted for 2 weeks on just water. But this water hog can't go without the last rib?

        Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
        • 39k Posts
        • 9k Reputation
        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
        #8

        @clevfan4life said:

        man what food has done to our society. People literally think they're dying if they ain't eaten in 4 hours. I can drink water and some veggie juice for 4 days and be pretty much fine, 4th day is weird though for sure. But I know people who've fasted for 2 weeks on just water. But this water hog can't go without the last rib?

        Why in the world would someone want to fast for 2 weeks on just water?

        ( anyway I could understand it if it were ribs from Big John's Alabama BBQ in Tampa Florida 😉 )

        WSS

        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
        C 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W Westside Steve

          @clevfan4life said:

          man what food has done to our society. People literally think they're dying if they ain't eaten in 4 hours. I can drink water and some veggie juice for 4 days and be pretty much fine, 4th day is weird though for sure. But I know people who've fasted for 2 weeks on just water. But this water hog can't go without the last rib?

          Why in the world would someone want to fast for 2 weeks on just water?

          ( anyway I could understand it if it were ribs from Big John's Alabama BBQ in Tampa Florida 😉 )

          WSS

          Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
          • 24k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
          #9

          @westside-steve said:

          Why in the world would someone want to fast for 2 weeks on just water?

          WSS

          Lot's of reasons. Didn't Jesus fast for 30 days in any case? Would fasting 30 minutes kill you? lol

          In any case, treat yourself to a solid and look up the benefits of fasting...especially growth hormone release. After 12 hours of not eating anything your body starts to make more growth hormone than even the most ardent roid monster could hope to inject. Infact if you injected that much synthetic growth hormone in the presence of excess calories, you'd be dead in a few weeks. That's why the body only produces this amt of GH during fasting, because in a caloric surplus "everything" grows, including cancer cells. In a caloric deficit, only the masters blueprint is serviced...everything else the body kills. Including cancer cells.

          Fasting just one day a week would probably keep most of you cancer free, depending though on what you did the other days. One day of fasting isn't going to help a 2 pack a day smoker for example.

          StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • C Clevfan4life

            @westside-steve said:

            Why in the world would someone want to fast for 2 weeks on just water?

            WSS

            Lot's of reasons. Didn't Jesus fast for 30 days in any case? Would fasting 30 minutes kill you? lol

            In any case, treat yourself to a solid and look up the benefits of fasting...especially growth hormone release. After 12 hours of not eating anything your body starts to make more growth hormone than even the most ardent roid monster could hope to inject. Infact if you injected that much synthetic growth hormone in the presence of excess calories, you'd be dead in a few weeks. That's why the body only produces this amt of GH during fasting, because in a caloric surplus "everything" grows, including cancer cells. In a caloric deficit, only the masters blueprint is serviced...everything else the body kills. Including cancer cells.

            Fasting just one day a week would probably keep most of you cancer free, depending though on what you did the other days. One day of fasting isn't going to help a 2 pack a day smoker for example.

            StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 3k Posts
            • 365 Reputation
            StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @clevfan4life said:

            Lot's of reasons. Didn't Jesus fast for 30 days in any case? Would fasting 30 minutes kill you? lol

            In any case, treat yourself to a solid and look up the benefits of fasting...especially growth hormone release. After 12 hours of not eating anything your body starts to make more growth hormone than even the most ardent roid monster could hope to inject. Infact if you injected that much synthetic growth hormone in the presence of excess calories, you'd be dead in a few weeks. That's why the body only produces this amt of GH during fasting, because in a caloric surplus "everything" grows, including cancer cells. In a caloric deficit, only the masters blueprint is serviced...everything else the body kills. Including cancer cells.

            Fasting just one day a week would probably keep most of you cancer free, depending though on what you did the other days. One day of fasting isn't going to help a 2 pack a day smoker for example.

            Good post Cleve. From now on you should stick to topics you know something about.

            C 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
              • 33k Posts
              • 3k Reputation
              MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
              #11

              I imagine that is all relative to the individuals metabolism.

              My metabolism is fast as fuck. Between that an being active I can pretty much down anything. I would think fasting any extended period would only hurt me.

              Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
              W C 2 Replies Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
                • 64k Posts
                • 8k Reputation
                C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
                #12

                hairy.jpg

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                  I imagine that is all relative to the individuals metabolism.

                  My metabolism is fast as fuck. Between that an being active I can pretty much down anything. I would think fasting any extended period would only hurt me.

                  Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                  • 39k Posts
                  • 9k Reputation
                  W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  @mld-woody said:

                  I imagine that is all relative to the individuals metabolism.

                  My metabolism is fast as fuck. Between that an being active I can pretty much down anything. I would think fasting any extended period would only hurt me.

                  I could possibly benefit from it. hey legacy fan what's your opinion?

                  WSS

                  www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                  Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                    • 28k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                    #14

                    How about fasting drinking only beer?

                    "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                    LogicIsForSquaresL 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                      • 39k Posts
                      • 9k Reputation
                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                      #15

                      Hey that might work...

                      WSS

                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan

                        How about fasting drinking only beer?

                        LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        @diehardbrownsfan said:

                        How about fasting drinking only beer?

                        I was an expert beer faster when I was in my early 20s.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                          I imagine that is all relative to the individuals metabolism.

                          My metabolism is fast as fuck. Between that an being active I can pretty much down anything. I would think fasting any extended period would only hurt me.

                          Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                          • 24k Posts
                          • 1k Reputation
                          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                          #17

                          @mld-woody said:

                          I would think fasting any extended period would only hurt me.

                          I'm not suggesting I have the utter highest metabolism, i'm no olympic athlete training 8 hours a day. But I do have a job where i'm on my feet most of the day and then I go wkt on pretty much an empty stomach except for coffee and the little bit of ghee butter I put in it. I do also mix some spirulina into some low sugar juice or water...so i am getting some nutrients in my system before I go hit the gym. But no solid cooked food at all. I this on heavy days as well and on crossfit days. Now I have fasted for 4 days before on just water and some juice but I wasn't working out during that time. Actually having a higher metabolism would probably benefit you in fasting because you'd be into the growth hormone production faster than someone with a slow metabolism.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                            @clevfan4life said:

                            Lot's of reasons. Didn't Jesus fast for 30 days in any case? Would fasting 30 minutes kill you? lol

                            In any case, treat yourself to a solid and look up the benefits of fasting...especially growth hormone release. After 12 hours of not eating anything your body starts to make more growth hormone than even the most ardent roid monster could hope to inject. Infact if you injected that much synthetic growth hormone in the presence of excess calories, you'd be dead in a few weeks. That's why the body only produces this amt of GH during fasting, because in a caloric surplus "everything" grows, including cancer cells. In a caloric deficit, only the masters blueprint is serviced...everything else the body kills. Including cancer cells.

                            Fasting just one day a week would probably keep most of you cancer free, depending though on what you did the other days. One day of fasting isn't going to help a 2 pack a day smoker for example.

                            Good post Cleve. From now on you should stick to topics you know something about.

                            Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                            • 24k Posts
                            • 1k Reputation
                            C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            Stuart said:

                            Good post Cleve. From now on you should stick to topics you know something about.

                            There's not much I don't at least a good amt about. You should really listen to me more your life would change drastically for the better. So like a wise man once said.....

                            StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • C Clevfan4life

                              Stuart said:

                              Good post Cleve. From now on you should stick to topics you know something about.

                              There's not much I don't at least a good amt about. You should really listen to me more your life would change drastically for the better. So like a wise man once said.....

                              StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 3k Posts
                              • 365 Reputation
                              StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              @clevfan4life said:

                              There's not much I don't at least a good amt about.

                              Your inability to construct a coherent sentence says otherwise.

                              C 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                                @clevfan4life said:

                                There's not much I don't at least a good amt about.

                                Your inability to construct a coherent sentence says otherwise.

                                Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                • 24k Posts
                                • 1k Reputation
                                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                Stuart said:

                                Your inability to construct a coherent sentence says otherwise.

                                yeah but my excuse is typing on a gut damn cell phone. You have no excuses for your lapses grammar, punctuation and commonly decent sentence structure.

                                StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • C Clevfan4life

                                  Stuart said:

                                  Your inability to construct a coherent sentence says otherwise.

                                  yeah but my excuse is typing on a gut damn cell phone. You have no excuses for your lapses grammar, punctuation and commonly decent sentence structure.

                                  StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 3k Posts
                                  • 365 Reputation
                                  StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  @clevfan4life said:

                                  You have no excuses for your lapses grammar

                                  Umm..say again?

                                  Time you give it a rest dude, its gotta be discouraging always having to pull your foot out of your mouth.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • W Westside Steve

                                    @mld-woody said:

                                    I imagine that is all relative to the individuals metabolism.

                                    My metabolism is fast as fuck. Between that an being active I can pretty much down anything. I would think fasting any extended period would only hurt me.

                                    I could possibly benefit from it. hey legacy fan what's your opinion?

                                    WSS

                                    Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                                    • 3k Posts
                                    • 197 Reputation
                                    Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    @westside-steve said:

                                    I could possibly benefit from it. hey legacy fan what's your opinion?

                                    WSS

                                    I'm afraid I can't offer much on the way of how it impacts your metabolism other than I know starving yourself causes your body to conserve fat and smoke your muscle mass.

                                    In your mouth, lack of salivary production (induced by sight, smell, & tasting food) will lead to overgrowth of bacteria. Depending on which bacteria decides to take over, you can end up with rampant decay or gum disease/bone loss.

                                    Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                                    C 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      I could possibly benefit from it. hey legacy fan what's your opinion?

                                      WSS

                                      I'm afraid I can't offer much on the way of how it impacts your metabolism other than I know starving yourself causes your body to conserve fat and smoke your muscle mass.

                                      In your mouth, lack of salivary production (induced by sight, smell, & tasting food) will lead to overgrowth of bacteria. Depending on which bacteria decides to take over, you can end up with rampant decay or gum disease/bone loss.

                                      Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                      • 24k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @legacy-fan said:

                                      I'm afraid I can't offer much on the way of how it impacts your metabolism other than I know starving yourself causes your body to conserve fat and smoke your muscle mass.

                                      In your mouth, lack of salivary production (induced by sight, smell, & tasting food) will lead to overgrowth of bacteria. Depending on which bacteria decides to take over, you can end up with rampant decay or gum disease/bone loss.

                                      I don't want to flame you dude so I'm saying this respectfully ok? But you're completely wrong on the smoking of muscle mass. There's plenty of studies out there on fasted individuals. They did one on Muslim rugby players who still excercised during Ramadan fasts. It took 3 or 4 days to impact muscle mass. The body releases massive amts of growth hormone to preserve muscle mass.

                                      That's how humans used to survive, they wouldn't eat big cooked meals for days...just survive on water and some berries shit like that and then go out hunting every few days.

                                      Legacy FanL 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                                        • 33k Posts
                                        • 3k Reputation
                                        MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        I'd like to see some studies on the manner

                                        Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
                                        gftChrisG 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody

                                          I'd like to see some studies on the manner

                                          gftChris gftChrisG
                                          • 13k Posts
                                          • 428 Reputation
                                          gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          @mld-woody said:

                                          I'd like to see some studies on the manner

                                          No idea how reputable, but here's one I found with 10 seconds of googling...

                                          http://esciencecentral.org/ebooks/effects-of-ramadan-fasting/pdf/ramadan-fasting-sport-performance.pdf

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate