Skip to content

In case you can't tell

The Browns Board
80 15 3.8k
  • And...is it me, or does she seem a little flabby? Not that I am complaining.

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #33

    Zombo said:

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

  • Zombo said:

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @flugel said:

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

    Gipper apparently

  • This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Zombo said:

    God Bless her and whatever team she roots for.

    Z

    I agree. God bless kate Upton and god bless Michigan

  • This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Zombo said:

    This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    In my defense, I was drinking something called "Scorpian Bowls" after drinking beer in the sun all day.

    Z

  • Zombo said:

    This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    In my defense, I was drinking something called "Scorpian Bowls" after drinking beer in the sun all day.

    Z

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Zombo said:

    In my defense, I was drinking something called "Scorpian Bowls" after drinking beer in the sun all day.

    Z

    I take it your are a Keeley Hazell fan as well? (kind of like a British Kate Upton, though she was a thing first)

  • @flugel said:

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

    Gipper apparently

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @mld-woody said:

    Gipper apparently

    LOL! Even though Gipper has my favorite avatar, I doubt he'd say - "no thanks, you used to have a freshmen 15 under the belly." He just broke his reply out for fun and games in the testosterone mosh pit.

    The only "no thanks" I expect to see in this conversation are from our Pittsburgh Caitlynettes that like to visit the board on occasion.

  • Zombo said:

    God Bless her and whatever team she roots for.

    Z

    I agree. God bless kate Upton and god bless Michigan

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @mld-woody said:

    I agree. God bless kate Upton and god bless Michigan

    Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.

    That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.

    I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?

  • @mld-woody said:

    I agree. God bless kate Upton and god bless Michigan

    Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.

    That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.

    I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @the-gipper said:

    Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.

    That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.

    I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?

    Really, all it takes is a quick google...

    kate-upton-michigan.jpg?quality=85&strip

    http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/01/05/would-ohio-state-fan-still-have-sex-with-kate-upton-in-michigan-sweatshirt-photos/

    kate-upton-michigan-1.jpg?quality=85&str

    http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/04/09/how-did-spike-albrecht-spot-kate-upton-at-national-championship/

    or she can just say it

    dGA7OJ4.png

    Will you concede defeat now?

    ea806a58f49edeec40f9e6f871ea9227.jpg

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #41

    Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?

  • Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @wargograw said:

    Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?

    google it

  • Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?

    LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @wargograw said:

    Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?

    She had heard they were THE Ohio State Child Murderers. Her hearing is wayy off.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #44

    Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

  • Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #45

    Zombo said:

    Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    Be proud.

  • Zombo said:

    Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    Be proud.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #46

    @gftchris said:

    Be proud.

    Well, unless some early pics of her with a unibrow surface ... she can't really be mine.

    Z

  • Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #47

    Zombo said:

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......

    Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....

    Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

  • @the-gipper said:

    Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.

    That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.

    I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?

    Really, all it takes is a quick google...

    kate-upton-michigan.jpg?quality=85&strip

    http://bustedcoverage.com/2012/01/05/would-ohio-state-fan-still-have-sex-with-kate-upton-in-michigan-sweatshirt-photos/

    kate-upton-michigan-1.jpg?quality=85&str

    http://bustedcoverage.com/2013/04/09/how-did-spike-albrecht-spot-kate-upton-at-national-championship/

    or she can just say it

    dGA7OJ4.png

    Will you concede defeat now?

    ea806a58f49edeec40f9e6f871ea9227.jpg

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #48

    @mld-woody said:

    So, she is just a fan, with no affiliation. Fair enough I guess. At least she was born there.

  • Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #49

    Zombo said:

    Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?

    Fuck.

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    Yea, there is a family resemblance: your man boobs and hers.

  • Zombo said:

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......

    Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....

    Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @mudfly said:

    HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......

    Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....

    Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

    You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

    Sharon.jpg

    And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.

  • Zombo said:

    There's a decent chance I'm her father.

    You pervs quit looking at her like that.

    Zombo

    HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......

    Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....

    Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #51

    @mudfly said:

    Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....

    All kinds of people like different football teams. There was even a massive serial killer that was drafted by the NFL once:

    Randall Brent "Randy" Woodfield (born December 26, 1950) is an American serial killer who was dubbed The I-5 Killer or The I-5 Bandit by law enforcement due to the crimes he committed along the Interstate 5 corridor running through Washington, Oregon, and California. Before his capture, the I-5 Killer was suspected of multiple sexual assaults and murders. A native of Oregon, Woodfield was convicted of three murders and is suspected of killing up to 44 people. He is currently incarcerated at the Oregon State Penitentiary. In 2011, Woodfield was the subject of a Lifetime television movie Hunt for the I-5 Killer. The movie was based on the book The I-5 Killer by crime author Ann Rul....

    Three arrests in the early 1970s for petty crimes such as vandalism and public indecency did not prevent Woodfield from being selected in the 1974 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers as a wide receiver, in the 17th round (428th pick). Woodfield tried to establish himself with the Packers during Coach and General Manager Dan Devine's last season but he could not shake his problems with a trip across the country. He signed a contract in February 1974 but was cut during training camp, failing to make the team's final roster.[3][4]

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #52

    And another:

    Robert Earnest Rozier (born July 28, 1955) is a former American football defensive end and convicted serial killer who played in the National Football League andCanadian Football League. After leaving football, he became involved with "The Brotherhood", a Black Supremacist cult led by Yahweh ben Yahweh. He is currently serving 25 years to life on a conviction for check kiting under a third strike law....

    Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Rozier attended Cordova High School in Rancho Cordova, California. He then attended Aberdeen Junior College before transferring to theUniversity of California at Berkeley, where he played defensive end for the football team. He was drafted in the 9th round of the 1979 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals (pick 228 overall).[1][2][dead link] He played in six games before being released, allegedly for issues involving drugs.[3] Rozier then played in the Canadian Football League for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Saskatchewan Roughriders in 1980. He also spent two weeks as a member of the Oakland Raiders.[4]