Skip to content

Terrelle Pryor Claimed By Browns

The Browns Board
134 31 4.8k
  • Fuck, here we go.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @d-bone said:

    Fuck, here we go.

    ^

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Fair enough.

    Smarts do matter, I agree. And Manziel seems to be sharper, I also agree.

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #92

    Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

  • Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #93

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

  • Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #94

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

    Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

    Zombo

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #95

    His coral shirt

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Naberius Cerbera has got them all beat in my book Zombo.. was he 12 or 13 with that mouth?

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Your point was that he "sounds dumb" to you, so he must be a stupid quarterback.

    I said something along the lines of "just listen to them speak" as one indicator of who was smarter. Manziel comes off as a more intelligent young man. And my judgement on Pryor is just not from listening him speak, but his actions on and of the field. I don't perceive him as a cerebral QB candidate.

    And yes, smarts matter. If the athletic ability is similar, I believe the smarter guy has a better chance for success.

    Ken Dorsey was really smart, but didn't have the athletic ability. There are tons of guys like that. You HAVE to have the athletic ability.

    So once that is established ... once you have a prospect that has the athletic ability to play QB in the NFL, then you look at his other factors ... and intelligence is one of them.

    A lot of the premier QBs are pretty sharp guys ... Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers ... probably the best four QBS the past five years, all cerebral. Russell Wilson, came within a cunthair of winning the last two Super Bowls, seems like a real smart dude.

    Then you have really great athletes that you figure would have had better NFL careers if their grey matter matched the rest of their skillset ... Vick, Young ... I would add our very own Brandon Weeden to that list. If those guys "got it", they could have been outstanding. Kaepernick is another guy who is no mensa candidate but has the athletic ability to start in the NFL and do pretty good.

    It's a factor. It's not the be-all, end-all. But you started this whole thing off with "Tell me again what attributes Manziel has that Pryor doesn't?"

    So I'm telling you one ... Manziel seems a lot sharper. And you seem to agree. So that should be that.

    Never said you can't be successful NFL QB, if you aren't a real sharp guy ... you can. They're out there. But intelligence is an attribute. And it is an attribute NFL people like to see in QBs. Not really up for debate.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #97

    Zombo said:

    I said something along the lines of "just listen to them speak" as one indicator of who was smarter. Manziel comes off as a more intelligent young man. And my judgement on Pryor is just not from listening him speak, but his actions on and of the field. I don't perceive him as a cerebral QB candidate.

    And yes, smarts matter. If the athletic ability is similar, I believe the smarter guy has a better chance for success.

    Ken Dorsey was really smart, but didn't have the athletic ability. There are tons of guys like that. You HAVE to have the athletic ability.

    So once that is established ... once you have a prospect that has the athletic ability to play QB in the NFL, then you look at his other factors ... and intelligence is one of them.

    A lot of the premier QBs are pretty sharp guys ... Manning, Brady, Brees, Rodgers ... probably the best four QBS the past five years, all cerebral. Russell Wilson, came within a cunthair of winning the last two Super Bowls, seems like a real smart dude.

    Then you have really great athletes that you figure would have had better NFL careers if their grey matter matched the rest of their skillset ... Vick, Young ... I would add our very own Brandon Weeden to that list. If those guys "got it", they could have been outstanding. Kaepernick is another guy who is no mensa candidate but has the athletic ability to start in the NFL and do pretty good.

    It's a factor. It's not the be-all, end-all. But you started this whole thing off with "Tell me again what attributes Manziel has that Pryor doesn't?"

    So I'm telling you one ... Manziel seems a lot sharper. And you seem to agree. So that should be that.

    Never said you can't be successful NFL QB, if you aren't a real sharp guy ... you can. They're out there. But intelligence is an attribute. And it is an attribute NFL people like to see in QBs. Not really up for debate.

    Zombo

    I always said that if you could have combined the Miami boys traits: Bernie's brains with Vinny's body, you would have had the greatest QB in history. Alas, Bernie's body and arm could not hold up....and Vinny's great arm and athleticism just wasn't matched with a great intellect.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Fair enough.

    Smarts do matter, I agree. And Manziel seems to be sharper, I also agree.

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #98

    Zombo said:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    and larryfine.

    those dudes are schmuppets compared to the guys in the political forum. although you get the same result.

    nothing.

  • Zombo said:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    and larryfine.

    those dudes are schmuppets compared to the guys in the political forum. although you get the same result.

    nothing.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #99

    @miktoxic said:

    and larryfine.

    those dudes are schmuppets compared to the guys in the political forum. although you get the same result.

    nothing.

    Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

    He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

    Z

  • @miktoxic said:

    and larryfine.

    those dudes are schmuppets compared to the guys in the political forum. although you get the same result.

    nothing.

    Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

    He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

    Z

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by miktoxic

    Zombo said:

    Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

    He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

    Z

    no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

    after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

    ​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    lol the things I miss............

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

    If you say his name, he will come. (Don't say his name)
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    Stockton can wonderlic my balls.

  • @mudfly said:

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

    If you say his name, he will come. (Don't say his name)
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @comeonman said:

    If you say his name, he will come. (Don't say his name)

    only in pig latin.

    ocktonstay ortsshay.

    beezlebub. blub. blub. blub.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Fair enough.

    Smarts do matter, I agree. And Manziel seems to be sharper, I also agree.

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Zombo said:

    Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

    Zombo

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Totally agree, h....

    Z,

    If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

  • Zombo said:

    Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

    He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

    Z

    no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

    after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

    ​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

    after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

    ​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

    Did you suck his nuts to get rid of him?

  • Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Zombo said:

    Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

    Zombo

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

    Mike H contributed a lot...at times. He just got into a snit with one of you. I think he wanted to promote his own BleacherReport stories than anything else.

  • Totally agree, h....

    Z,

    If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Totally agree, h....

    Z,

    If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

    And you would be a worthy opponent. Problem is I Iike you guys, I am looking for someone to take some angst out on. We need some black hats. Where are the Steeler idiots?

    Maybe instead of looking at the banned list I should look at the suspended list and see if I can release anyone from "timeout"

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    ^^ Yep, If they don't have anything good to say at this point about this Team their no fan IMO.