Remember this name.....
-
With that face, not a model.
With my wife and my daughter I have seen enough "model" shows in my time to tell you that her facial looks are as good or better than most of the models out there.
But, I know what you mean. On the straight ahead look she has that stripper's lioness stare. A bit of a scowl even.
-
Eh.
-
With that face, not a model.
With my wife and my daughter I have seen enough "model" shows in my time to tell you that her facial looks are as good or better than most of the models out there.
But, I know what you mean. On the straight ahead look she has that stripper's lioness stare. A bit of a scowl even.
With my wife and my daughter I have seen enough "model" shows in my time to tell you that her facial looks are as good or better than most of the models out there.
Barberton model shows don't count.
-
I have no clue who the girl is. Model? Stripper? Coed? Here is the best I can do on the photo:

Just wanted to see it again......and again.....and
-
-
To follow your edict I will employ the following memory device:
Dr Pepper....tastes like
Mr. Pibb...sounds like
E.J. Bibbs.
Is that OK to do?
To follow your edict I will employ the following memory device:
Dr Pepper....tastes like
Mr. Pibb...sounds like
E.J. Bibbs.
Is that OK to do?
LOL! I'm gonna use one of your entertaining debates here Gipper.
You raised the bar with your new avatar and recruited a lot of testosterone with that hottie in the fanny floss. You know every Steeler troll in the house just cut out both front pockets so they can take inventory and make it happen date-free.
Then Zombo shows up after drinking some type of beach moonshine and beer all day and absolutely aces the show and tell session with several different pictures of Kate Upton's milkers. Us old bastards used to call those boobs. While we're on that thought, some of us might need bibbs when we show up unprepared for entertainment like that. I think I'll be able to remember Bibbs from here on out.
-
With my wife and my daughter I have seen enough "model" shows in my time to tell you that her facial looks are as good or better than most of the models out there.
Barberton model shows don't count.
Barberton model shows don't count.
Hahahaha
-
-
Never marry for a face. Marry for a body.
Just saying....do you want to look at a pretty face or feel a firm, fine body?
-
At least the teeth look white and straight. Must not be English.
-
So htown, I want you to sell us on what you think is special about the kid. He is big, short, and not particularly fast. That said, he was first team All-Big 12 (whatever that's worth). Looking forward to it.
-
So htown, I want you to sell us on what you think is special about the kid. He is big, short, and not particularly fast. That said, he was first team All-Big 12 (whatever that's worth). Looking forward to it.
So htown, I want you to sell us on what you think is special about the kid. He is big, short, and not particularly fast. That said, he was first team All-Big 12 (whatever that's worth). Looking forward to it.
More goes into what makes a good football player, lots more. For example Mingo is tall, athletic and fast - and we've all seen how well that's worked out so far.
-
So the logic is that the opposite would work out better? I'm not dogging the kid, just pointing out that nothing jumps off the intangibles sheet after a cursory glance.
Also, Mingo is solid, but that's neither here nor there.
-
So the logic is that the opposite would work out better? I'm not dogging the kid, just pointing out that nothing jumps off the intangibles sheet after a cursory glance.
Also, Mingo is solid, but that's neither here nor there.
So the logic is that the opposite would work out better? I'm not dogging the kid, just pointing out that nothing jumps off the intangibles sheet after a cursory glance.
Also, Mingo is solid, but that's neither here nor there.
Never said the opposite would work out better. Mingo is far from solid.
-
PFF's got him at the 6th best played on our D last season.
-
PFF's got him at the 6th best played on our D last season.
Guess they don't know what setting an edge is. He will be lucky to break into the starting 11 this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login