Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Tribe Board
  3. Mark Derosa

Mark Derosa

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Tribe Board
6 Posts 5 Posters 763 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Oldcrow1945 Oldcrow1945O
    • 1k Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Just an FYI......He hit .316 and lead team USA with 9 RBI in the World classic.

    I'm really excited to have this guy at 3rd base.

    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! - "Ben Franklin"
    ClevelandFanForLifeC 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945

      Just an FYI......He hit .316 and lead team USA with 9 RBI in the World classic.

      I'm really excited to have this guy at 3rd base.

      ClevelandFanForLife ClevelandFanForLifeC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 2k Posts
      • 100 Reputation
      ClevelandFanForLifeC ClevelandFanForLife wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @oldcrow1945 said:

      Just an FYI......He hit .316 and lead team USA with 9 RBI in the World classic.

      championship

      once a fan, always a fan. married to a steeler fan. aaaaaaaaah! --andy
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Masters ?
        • Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        ? Masters wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I too am excited about this guy. If you talk to Cubs fans, they were really upset about losing this guy. Derosa can flat out hit and play D. I'd like it even better if the Tribe were playing him at 2B, where he is even better on D. But I guess I'll just have to wait until CLE finally moves Jhonny P to 3rd.

        Oldcrow1945O 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • rich4eagle rich4eagleR One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 2k Posts
          • 39 Reputation
          rich4eagleR rich4eagle wrote on last edited by
          #4

          DeRosa is a solid player. He will be good but is not an elite player

          Offense Wins.......Franchise QB's are the key.............Defense keeps you in the game.........Go Buckeyes
          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • ? Guest

            I too am excited about this guy. If you talk to Cubs fans, they were really upset about losing this guy. Derosa can flat out hit and play D. I'd like it even better if the Tribe were playing him at 2B, where he is even better on D. But I guess I'll just have to wait until CLE finally moves Jhonny P to 3rd.

            Oldcrow1945 Oldcrow1945O
            • 1k Posts
            • 0 Reputation
            Oldcrow1945O Oldcrow1945 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Masters said:

            I too am excited about this guy. If you talk to Cubs fans, they were really upset about losing this guy. Derosa can flat out hit and play D. I'd like it even better if the Tribe were playing him at 2B, where he is even better on D. But I guess I'll just have to wait until CLE finally moves Jhonny P to 3rd.

            I saw an interview with Pinella on MLBTV and it was obvious he hated to lose him as well. Besides being a great hitter, Pinella said he was a great leader and probably the most repsected guy in the clubhouse. I got the feeling from Pinella that they made the trade more for Derosa than they did their own organization. So he'd start ever day.

            Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote! - "Ben Franklin"
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • SoCalBrownsFan SoCalBrownsFanS
              • 448 Posts
              • 0 Reputation
              SoCalBrownsFanS SoCalBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              DeRosa did play well in the WBC, here's hoping he can solidfy the 3B position this year and play well.

              GOOOOOOOOOO TRIBE!!!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              Reply
              • Reply as topic
              Log in to reply
              • Oldest to Newest
              • Newest to Oldest
              • Most Votes


              Theme
              • System
              • Light
              • Dark
              The Browns Board Terms Privacy

              The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

              • First post
                Last post
              0
              • Forums
              • Recent
              • Popular
              • Users
              • Donate