Skip to content

Tribe names starting rotation

The Tribe Board
3 3 523
  • The Tribe announced their rotation today. WTAM actually said that the Tribe named Lewis the #4

    Lee

    Carmona

    Reyes

    Lewis

    Pavano

    I think Carl is going to be on a short leash. Sowers and Laffey will be ready and Westbrook is back around the All-star break

  • Very cool. I'm listening to the San Diego feed of the game today and Pavano is on the hill.

    I like our top three and agree that Lewis should get the 4th spot over Pavano.

    Beanpot

  • Very cool. I'm listening to the San Diego feed of the game today and Pavano is on the hill.

    I like our top three and agree that Lewis should get the 4th spot over Pavano.

    Beanpot

    @beanpot said:

    Very cool. I'm listening to the San Diego feed of the game today and Pavano is on the hill.

    I like our top three and agree that Lewis should get the 4th spot over Pavano.

    Beanpot

    hey beans

    It also puts a lefthander (Lewis) in between Reyes and Pavano who are both right handed. give the rotation a different look

    Lee LH Carmona RH sinker baller Reyes RH Lewis LH and Pavano Pusballer