2015 Pre-season Game 3 @ Tampa Bay
-
I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.
Live, drunk shots.
Z
Zombo said:
I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.
Live, drunk shots.
Z
Zombo... I remember coming down for the season opener v Bucs maybe three/four years ago.... hot as all HELL down there... stay drunk all the time
-
Zombo said:
I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.
Live, drunk shots.
Z
Zombo... I remember coming down for the season opener v Bucs maybe three/four years ago.... hot as all HELL down there... stay drunk all the time
Zombo... I remember coming down for the season opener v Bucs maybe three/four years ago.... hot as all HELL down there... stay drunk all the time
It's going to be a hot wet mess to pay full ticket price to watch a glorified practice.
And I can't wait!
Zombo
--Taking two coolers
-
I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.
Live, drunk shots.
Z
Zombo said:
I'll be there. Follow @NaplesBrowns on Periscope and I will send some live shots from the tailgate and game.
Live, drunk shots.
Z
Thatta boy! If Atenears is coming, Hotel Five-O better put their track shoes on. An optimist would say that'll be good practice for Hurricane Erica.
-
Interested in seeing extended times for our 1's. I want to see the offense, particularly McCown while having Duke out there. He brings another dimension to the passing game that linebackers will have to account for.
-
First thing I notice is these new shit uniforms. Get rid of them. They look like cheap middle school uniforms.
-
First thing I notice is these new shit uniforms. Get rid of them. They look like cheap middle school uniforms.
First thing I notice is these new shit uniforms. Get rid of them. They look like cheap middle school uniforms.
Remove "Browns" from the pants and it's all ok.
Browns look great....too bad it doesn't count.
-
McCown looks more like McClown. The guy is terrible.
-
Pretty sure someone needs to tell West he needs to run north..
-
Pretty sure someone needs to tell West he needs to run north..
Pretty sure someone needs to tell West he needs to run north..
West is terrible. Richardson part 2
-
Helmet to helmet on mccown. He is trying to get killed..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login



