Skip to content

Free Josh Gordon!

The Browns Board
42 19 1.6k
  • Good day.

  • @poeticg said:

    It utterly sickens me that they can do what they are doing to Josh. But, Tom Brady gets his suspension lifted and goes scot free. Josh's limit under which he failed that drug test only for them to raise the level to that to which he would have passed only to retroact his test to suspend him 10 games anyway. Then for that to accumulate his latest test which suspends him for a year... the Browns season was over when that happened. I feel the punishment for Josh Gordon is unfair not only to the Browns Organization but to Josh and the Fans as well. I want his suspension rescinded immediately.. it's only fair in light of this latest ruling.

    D Bone beat me to it- Life isn't fair. Those are the rule on dope. If you think Josh didn't very clearly, about 5 times have the restriction he was under explained to him- well, he's dumber than a box of rocks.

    Of course, having a few drinks on a plane during the off season and getting suspended for a year because of it is monumentally unfair. Josh has had a ton of chances before that to fly right though. I didn't know the rule is the same as a kid saying the dog ate my homework.

    @hoorta said:

    D Bone beat me to it...

    I was going to say he's gotten quicker since he got his new shirt... but then I realized he hasn't figured out that you can reverse a mirror image with nearly any Photoshop type software...

  • I'm with you, Poe.

    Free Josh.

    Z

  • Good day.

    @poeticg said:

    Good day.

    microphone drops......

  • love gordon. someone must have thrown a glass of dumb on him in his teens and he hasn't been able to wash it off yet.

  • @hoorta said:

    D Bone beat me to it...

    I was going to say he's gotten quicker since he got his new shirt... but then I realized he hasn't figured out that you can reverse a mirror image with nearly any Photoshop type software...

    @tour2ma said:

    I was going to say he's gotten quicker since he got his new shirt... but then I realized he hasn't figured out that you can reverse a mirror image with nearly any Photoshop type software...

    lol!! Quick like Bengi I am. I'm all natural my friend, no photoshop needed.

  • Just listen, he passed nearly 180 piss tests. The league is being unfair in it's discipline of Josh Gordon, period.

    @poeticg said:

    Just listen, he passed nearly 180 piss tests. The league is being unfair in it's discipline of Josh Gordon, period.

    Well, if I drive home from work sober 180 times, and on #181 a cop pulls me over after I drank a quart of Margaritas at the local bar, guess what? I'm going to the slammer. Yeah- the number of tests is absurd- but the NFLPA let the league get away with it.

  • Gordon quit his last game with the Browns. Or did you all forget his shit performance? Fuck him.

  • That's all good and dandy hoorta but after serving your time they are not going to suspend you from work for an entire year.. that's extreme.

    Gordon served his time last year like a soldier for the marijuana, cut him some slack.

  • That's all good and dandy hoorta but after serving your time they are not going to suspend you from work for an entire year.. that's extreme.

    Gordon served his time last year like a soldier for the marijuana, cut him some slack.

    @poeticg said:

    That's all good and dandy hoorta but after serving your time they are not going to suspend you from work for an entire year.. that's extreme.

    Gordon served his time last year like a soldier for the marijuana, cut him some slack.

    To me it's like the 3 strikes law. Yea it sucks he went away for life for stealing a t-shirt from Wet Seal, but had he of not stole that car and then robbed that mini-mart, he wouldn't have gone away for life........... Exaggerations I know, but it gets my view point across.

    I root for the guys who are smart enough to follow the rules, and thankfully, there are 53 of them.

  • I'd like to see Josh playing but unfortunately the burden of proof is easier to prove to a judge when multiple drug tests have been failed and there is no "Braun chain of custody" issues.

  • if this were the real world maybe he would get some slack working for free range people. problem is the NFL is a entity owned by people that have certain rules and free range people are old hippes that have no clue.

    just like the military. just like mcdonalds. when you go to work at the ginsu knife factory and show up late 2 days a week for the 2 months you've been there then they'll put you on notice: don't show up late again or you're fired. well josh has been showing up late since someone told him he could run fast, jump high and catch a ball.

  • Ginsu Knife Factory ... changing my Fantasy team name.

    Z

  • D bone you are a douchebag my friend. Anyone that follows the Browns and knows ANYTHING about the Browns and Gordon's situation should know better than to open their belittling cocksucker.

    @poeticg said:

    D bone you are a douchebag my friend. Anyone that follows the Browns and knows ANYTHING about the Browns and Gordon's situation should know better than to open their belittling cocksucker.

    You opened your cocksucker.

    So are you saying you don't know anything about the Browns?

  • Gordon quit his last game with the Browns. Or did you all forget his shit performance? Fuck him.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Gordon quit his last game with the Browns. Or did you all forget his shit performance? Fuck him.

    This is my biggest bitch about Gordon, I have a feeling he doesn't want to be here.

  • Gordon doesn't play like a Brown, isn't smart enough.

    And, he's had mulitple offenses. Free him from football, because

    he'd rather smoke, etc, and doesn't do self-discipline.

  • "If people would just pay me to stop robbin' 'em, I'd stop robbin' 'em"-Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid 😛

    "Gordon, however, insists he has no real problem, and no one has yet proven otherwise." 😆

    Funny thing is they do want to pay him for not using and he just doesn't get that. Better go to JF's rehab center where they teach you different, because apparently he can't hear it from the horse's mouth. 😳

  • if u do the crime you will have to do the time

  • Jesus Christ. Didn't think it could get any worse with PoG but he's so fucking delusion. Just makes you realize that we live in a world with crazy "men" who have lustful infatuations with other dudes.

    He's of the breed that everyone should get a trophy. Fuck responsibility. Blame someone else.

  • Gordon should be smoking ZERO weed.

    Not some. Not "just a couple celebratory bong hits" - NONE.

    I have zero sympathy for Gordon - and I don't think he's physically capable of being the "The Josh Gordon" ever again.

    Bowe can't separate from me, let alone actual NFL cornerbacks - and Gordon won't be able to, either. They should have cut him a long time ago.

    And I think Gordon will get cut next year.