Skip to content

2015 Player Cuts

The Browns Board
135 36 4.4k
  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #96

    Anybody see us keeping 4 TE's plus M. Johnson? Am not talking Bibbs he has earned it.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #97

    Housler is my biggest surprise. Keeping 4 speaks to what our offense may (or may not lol) look like early in the season.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Well boys, Josh Lambo beat out Nick Novak and is the new kicker for SD. Told you he was good. Do we now go after Novak?

    Coons is the man.

    I am wearing a coon skin hat and his jersey to the opener.

    Zombo

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #98

    Zombo said:

    Coons is the man.

    I am wearing a coon skin hat and his jersey to the opener.

    Zombo

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #99

    I'n really hoping Pullard makes it through to the practice squad,

    Moore and Bademosi must be two special teams elites...

  • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by

    Is Lenz even eligible for the ps? Seemed like that guy could catch gonorrhea from a hooker screwing some other guy six hotel rooms down the hall.

  • JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by

    Not a lot of talk about Players going to Practice Squad.

    I see Pullard, Lenz, and Mayle as likely, and I'd throw in Draughn, Jennings, and Wynn as possibles.

    With West on the Block there could be a little bit more shuffling - Coach Montgomery really likes Draughn as a Mentor to Duke Johnson (if he ever gets on the field).

  • I'n really hoping Pullard makes it through to the practice squad,

    Moore and Bademosi must be two special teams elites...

    JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    I'n really hoping Pullard makes it through to the practice squad,

    Moore and Bademosi must be two special teams elites...

    Yeah Bademosi is a good ST player, they like Moore there too.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    Still on shaky ground::West, Moore, Housler, Semour, A. Bryant, Carder, Bademosi, Poyer and Coons if Farmer has any Magic left by midnite of week 1. (Oh shit that's Sunday night)

  • Not a lot of talk about Players going to Practice Squad.

    I see Pullard, Lenz, and Mayle as likely, and I'd throw in Draughn, Jennings, and Wynn as possibles.

    With West on the Block there could be a little bit more shuffling - Coach Montgomery really likes Draughn as a Mentor to Duke Johnson (if he ever gets on the field).

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @jafbf said:

    Not a lot of talk about Players going to Practice Squad.

    I see Pullard, Lenz, and Mayle as likely, and I'd throw in Draughn, Jennings, and Wynn as possibles.

    With West on the Block there could be a little bit more shuffling - Coach Montgomery really likes Draughn as a Mentor to Duke Johnson (if he ever gets on the field).

    I'm not sure, but I think a player has to clear the waiver wire before they can be placed on the PS.

  • KvoetheK Kvoethe wrote on last edited by

    Thanks Jesus we dropped that turd Thad Lewis.

  • Not a lot of talk about Players going to Practice Squad.

    I see Pullard, Lenz, and Mayle as likely, and I'd throw in Draughn, Jennings, and Wynn as possibles.

    With West on the Block there could be a little bit more shuffling - Coach Montgomery really likes Draughn as a Mentor to Duke Johnson (if he ever gets on the field).

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @jafbf said:

    I see Pullard, Lenz, and Mayle as likely, and I'd throw in Draughn, Jennings, and Wynn as possibles.

    Which Wynn? I like the pair of them.

    Speaking of Winns... a little surprised Billy made the 53. Glad, but surprised...

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    I sincerely believe West will be traded & Housler may go with him. I'm interested to see what happens, but I think we'll come up with an OL & a vet RB.

    Mike

  • hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by

    What are practice squad rules?

    Can any player at any point in a career be placed on one? Or doesn't it have to be a younger player?

    If a player is on your practice squad and another team wants him for active roster, do you get the right to promote him first to your roster to keep him or no?

  • What are practice squad rules?

    Can any player at any point in a career be placed on one? Or doesn't it have to be a younger player?

    If a player is on your practice squad and another team wants him for active roster, do you get the right to promote him first to your roster to keep him or no?

    Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by

    @hx214 said:

    What are practice squad rules?

    Can any player at any point in a career be placed on one? Or doesn't it have to be a younger player?

    If a player is on your practice squad and another team wants him for active roster, do you get the right to promote him first to your roster to keep him or no?

    Can be on practice squad for two years, but a third year is possible if team keeps 53 players on roster at all times. Lenz has accrued two years already, but could make it under that stipulation
  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969

    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/nfl/316734/browns-admit-defeat-on-fourth-rounder-mayle

    "The Browns are the worst team in the league at evaluating receiver talent."

    So when do we admit defeat on another and bring Lenz back in?

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    F rotoworld. It's Browns football and with a great stay healthy OL it's still ground and pound football for us. Got pound with Crow and M. Johnson. Today is all about West still on the Grounds.

  • TopDawg31T TopDawg31 wrote on last edited by

    anybody find it amazing that not one of our cuts have been claimed?

  • Is Lenz even eligible for the ps? Seemed like that guy could catch gonorrhea from a hooker screwing some other guy six hotel rooms down the hall.

    dawg2fanD dawg2fan wrote on last edited by

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Is Lenz even eligible for the ps? Seemed like that guy could catch gonorrhea from a hooker screwing some other guy six hotel rooms down the hall.

    Unfortunately, he didn't make the PS. I was really hoping he would at least make it there. Especially considering that Jennings made it. In my opinion, Josh Lenz showed he can play several positions, but lets hope the Browns made the right decision on this one.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Is Lenz even eligible for the ps? Seemed like that guy could catch gonorrhea from a hooker screwing some other guy six hotel rooms down the hall.

    Unfortunately, he didn't make the PS. I was really hoping he would at least make it there. Especially considering that Jennings made it. In my opinion, Josh Lenz showed he can play several positions, but lets hope the Browns made the right decision on this one.

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by

    @dawg2fan said:

    Unfortunately, he didn't make the PS. I was really hoping he would at least make it there. Especially considering that Jennings made it. In my opinion, Josh Lenz showed he can play several positions, but lets hope the Browns made the right decision on this one.

    Jennings showed almost as much as Lenz in the passing game, and was pretty electric in the return game. That kid has a career as a returner at least.

  • @jafbf said:

    I see Pullard, Lenz, and Mayle as likely, and I'd throw in Draughn, Jennings, and Wynn as possibles.

    Which Wynn? I like the pair of them.

    Speaking of Winns... a little surprised Billy made the 53. Glad, but surprised...

    JAFBFJ JAFBF wrote on last edited by JAFBF

    @tour2ma said:

    Which Wynn? I like the pair of them.

    Speaking of Winns... a little surprised Billy made the 53. Glad, but surprised...

    I was thinking the DT Wynn since the other is a WR and was released a day earlier (I think).