Sound bites
-
Who said it?
1) "My supporters know that I believe in our precious oil supply, our innocent babies' smiles and our innovation."
2) "I want an America where street gangs and corrupt politicians cannot corrupt our right to bear arms."
3) "I will not stand for an America where pot smokers and pharmaceutical companies can make a mockery of our hard-working neighborhoods"
The answer? Well, nobody. Just some randomly generated political rhetoric, from this site. Worth a good giggle, and has plenty of other topics, like the NFL:
"Bowland had better use the receiving advantage and split the goal line formation, John, or this game is over."
"You take Ronovich - all balance no concentration - 11:25 to halftime and pinned at the 44 - I think he'll use the tackling advantage and long bomb to his left guard, John."
Or, financial advice:
"The smart investor this season will never diversify high-maturity debt tranches."
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login