Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Someone found our old buddy...

Someone found our old buddy...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
59 Posts 15 Posters 1.8k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Over on reddit.com/r/browns

    post-1565-0-58204200-1442439368_thumb.png

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Zombo Z
      • 8k Posts
      • 0 Reputation
      Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Oh no, and he is still bagging on Hoyer! Hoyer definitely fucked his boyfriend.

      Zombo

      jcam222J 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 5k Posts
        • 363 Reputation
        W wargograw wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."

        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • W wargograw

          Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."

          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 8k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @wargograw said:

          Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."

          It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.

          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
          W 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • miktoxic miktoxicM
            • 13k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
            #5

            i wonder if he got the reply?

            you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

            hoortaH The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

              @wargograw said:

              Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."

              It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.

              wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 5k Posts
              • 363 Reputation
              W wargograw wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

              It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.

              Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.

              Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Z Zombo

                Oh no, and he is still bagging on Hoyer! Hoyer definitely fucked his boyfriend.

                Zombo

                jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 3k Posts
                • 873 Reputation
                jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Zombo said:

                Oh no, and he is still bagging on Hoyer! Hoyer definitely fucked his boyfriend.

                Zombo

                It is so obsessive you have to start wondering if Hoyer actually fucked Stockton and then cut him off lol

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • sisky fringo sisky fringoS
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 96 Reputation
                  sisky fringoS sisky fringo wrote on last edited by sisky fringo
                  #8

                  i had no idea you all feel the same way i do about that fool. what a nudnik.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • W wargograw

                    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                    It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.

                    Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.

                    Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 8k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
                    #9

                    @wargograw said:

                    Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.

                    I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?

                    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                    USFBrownU 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                      @wargograw said:

                      Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.

                      I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?

                      USFBrown USFBrownU Conversation Starter Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Dedicated One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 2k Posts
                      • 270 Reputation
                      USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                      I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?

                      It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

                      No homo

                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • USFBrownU USFBrown

                        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                        I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?

                        It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

                        No homo

                        wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 5k Posts
                        • 363 Reputation
                        W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @usfbrown said:

                        It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

                        No homo

                        Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.

                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 5k Posts
                          • 363 Reputation
                          W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          KCCO right bros?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • miktoxicM miktoxic

                            i wonder if he got the reply?

                            you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

                            hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 20k Posts
                            • 5k Reputation
                            hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @miktoxic said:

                            i wonder if he got the reply?

                            you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

                            Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

                            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • W wargograw

                              @usfbrown said:

                              It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

                              No homo

                              Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.

                              Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 8k Posts
                              • 1k Reputation
                              Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @wargograw said:

                              Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.

                              Nothing gay about having furniture not bought from Goodwill.

                              A hard concept to grasp in the South.

                              I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 363 Reputation
                                W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

                                with IKEA? Well this is a first.

                                Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • W wargograw

                                  Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

                                  with IKEA? Well this is a first.

                                  Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 8k Posts
                                  • 1k Reputation
                                  Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @wargograw said:

                                  Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

                                  with IKEA? Well this is a first.

                                  No, I'm taking the middle road. Not elitist at all, but merely economical.

                                  IKEA is for perfectly sound middle class families or for young professionals who want minimalistic furniture.

                                  In the South, those types seem to be few and far between.

                                  It's either Goodwill or hire an interior decorator, because old money paid for it.

                                  I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 363 Reputation
                                    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

                                    I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

                                    Now Reddit? That's just flaming 😉

                                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 5k Posts
                                      • 363 Reputation
                                      W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

                                      miktoxicM The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • W wargograw

                                        Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

                                        miktoxic miktoxicM
                                        • 13k Posts
                                        • 1k Reputation
                                        miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @wargograw said:

                                        Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

                                        was gonna say..

                                        love ikea's danish design them but don't buy anything from them that has to be moved after putting it together. a bookshelf from ikea after moving it once looks like it just came off the edmund fitzgerald.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Zombo Z
                                          • 8k Posts
                                          • 0 Reputation
                                          Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

                                          Zombo

                                          The GipperT W 2 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate