Someone found our old buddy...
-
Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."
-
Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."
Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."
It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.
-
i wonder if he got the reply?
you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.
-
Reddit is gay. Not in the "there's actually something feminine about it" way but like everyone making fun of Andre in The League for his "metrosexual loft."
It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.
It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.
Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.
-
i had no idea you all feel the same way i do about that fool. what a nudnik.
-
It's also anywhere from 30 minutes - 2 days ahead of anything the gets discussed here. Second only to Twitter.
Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.
Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.
I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?
-
Not worth sifting through the bs for that small of an advantage.
I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?
I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?
It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay
No homo
-
I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?
It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay
No homo
-
KCCO right bros?
-
i wonder if he got the reply?
you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.
-
Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.
Nothing gay about having furniture not bought from Goodwill.
A hard concept to grasp in the South.
-
Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........
with IKEA? Well this is a first.
-
Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........
with IKEA? Well this is a first.
No, I'm taking the middle road. Not elitist at all, but merely economical.
IKEA is for perfectly sound middle class families or for young professionals who want minimalistic furniture.
In the South, those types seem to be few and far between.
It's either Goodwill or hire an interior decorator, because old money paid for it.
-
Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.
I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.
Now Reddit? That's just flaming

-
Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.
-
Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.
Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.
was gonna say..
love ikea's danish design them but don't buy anything from them that has to be moved after putting it together. a bookshelf from ikea after moving it once looks like it just came off the edmund fitzgerald.
-
Unfuckingbelievable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login