Skip to content

Someone found our old buddy...

The Browns Board
59 15 1.8k
  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I find there's much more bs here than there. Have you ever been to r/Browns?

    It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

    No homo

    @usfbrown said:

    It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

    No homo

    Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.

  • KCCO right bros?

  • i wonder if he got the reply?

    you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

    @miktoxic said:

    i wonder if he got the reply?

    you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

  • @usfbrown said:

    It's gay cuz I don't like it and/or understand. Gay brah... Totally gay

    No homo

    Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.

    @wargograw said:

    Pretty much. I don't understand IKEA having mall-sized buildings either, but I know it's gay if I go.

    Nothing gay about having furniture not bought from Goodwill.

    A hard concept to grasp in the South.

  • Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

    with IKEA? Well this is a first.

  • Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

    with IKEA? Well this is a first.

    @wargograw said:

    Wait, you're actually taking the elitist angle........

    with IKEA? Well this is a first.

    No, I'm taking the middle road. Not elitist at all, but merely economical.

    IKEA is for perfectly sound middle class families or for young professionals who want minimalistic furniture.

    In the South, those types seem to be few and far between.

    It's either Goodwill or hire an interior decorator, because old money paid for it.

  • Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

    I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

    Now Reddit? That's just flaming 😉

  • Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

  • Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

    @wargograw said:

    Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

    was gonna say..

    love ikea's danish design them but don't buy anything from them that has to be moved after putting it together. a bookshelf from ikea after moving it once looks like it just came off the edmund fitzgerald.

  • Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

  • Unfuckingbelievable.

  • Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

    I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

    Now Reddit? That's just flaming 😉

    @wargograw said:

    Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

    I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

    Now Reddit? That's just flaming 😉

    It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.

    I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.

  • i wonder if he got the reply?

    you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

    @miktoxic said:

    i wonder if he got the reply?

    you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

    Beetlejuice

  • @miktoxic said:

    i wonder if he got the reply?

    you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

    @hoorta said:

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retarded what else did Retard do to get banned?

  • Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

    @wargograw said:

    Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

    I have an old couch and an old chair I am trying to get rid of. You wanna come pick them up?

  • Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

    Kinda reminds me of this:

  • I almost feel bad for the guy. I'm not sure why he can't let it go, especially now that Hoyer isn't on the team anymore.

  • Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

  • Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

    @gftchris said:

    Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

    has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???

    i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!

  • @hoorta said:

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retarded what else did Retard do to get banned?

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.