Skip to content

Someone found our old buddy...

The Browns Board
59 15 1.8k
  • @miktoxic said:

    i wonder if he got the reply?

    you know what happens when you start talking about someone......? yep they walk through the door.

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

    @hoorta said:

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retarded what else did Retard do to get banned?

  • Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

    @wargograw said:

    Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.

    I have an old couch and an old chair I am trying to get rid of. You wanna come pick them up?

  • Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

    Kinda reminds me of this:

  • I almost feel bad for the guy. I'm not sure why he can't let it go, especially now that Hoyer isn't on the team anymore.

  • Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

  • Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

    @gftchris said:

    Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

    has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???

    i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!

  • @hoorta said:

    Fear not Mik- he's gone, and permanently banned.

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retarded what else did Retard do to get banned?

    @the-gipper said:

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

    @hoorta said:

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

    Hell, some people on here say that sounds like me! 😉

  • @gftchris said:

    Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.

    has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???

    i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!

    @miktoxic said:

    has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???

    i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!

    Announced yesterday.

  • Miller High Life in a champagne league.

  • Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer.

  • Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

    @hoorta said:

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

    We should let him come back and ban all the fans of our division rivals.

  • Miller High Life in a champagne league.

    @theolliec said:

    Miller High Life in a champagne league.

    I cannot tell you how much I do not miss that....

  • Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.

    Zombo

    See, it is gay.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

    @hoorta said:

    Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.

    I don't understand banning him for life to be real. People have done much worse.

  • @wargograw said:

    Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.

    I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.

    Now Reddit? That's just flaming 😉

    It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.

    I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.

    I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.

    Yes it is booming and it is Texas' blue collar city, and I assume you're into that kind of thing as an Ohioan. I like Dallas the most but I'll take either over Austin (where I'm from and live) or SA.

    Now for the Gipper rebuttal....

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.

    I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.

    Yes it is booming and it is Texas' blue collar city, and I assume you're into that kind of thing as an Ohioan. I like Dallas the most but I'll take either over Austin (where I'm from and live) or SA.

    Now for the Gipper rebuttal....

    @wargograw said:

    Yes it is booming and it is Texas' blue collar city, and I assume you're into that kind of thing as an Ohioan. I like Dallas the most but I'll take either over Austin (where I'm from and live) or SA.

    Now for the Gipper rebuttal....

    Nope, I'm from the South. Born and raised. That's why i even said anything to begin with.

    Houston is on track to be the next Silicon Valley. It's a tech hotspot, full of entrepreneurs and crazy innovative startups. It's a millennial dream spot.

  • What's the Ohio connection?

    Houston is a city of many personalities. As preppy as Dallas. As blue collar as Cleveland. As thug as Atlanta. Most of my friends are graduating and getting jobs and I didn't know Houston was becoming a tech capital. Most of my friends are going down there for oil in some capacity or another.

  • What's the Ohio connection?

    Houston is a city of many personalities. As preppy as Dallas. As blue collar as Cleveland. As thug as Atlanta. Most of my friends are graduating and getting jobs and I didn't know Houston was becoming a tech capital. Most of my friends are going down there for oil in some capacity or another.

    @wargograw said:

    What's the Ohio connection?

    Houston is a city of many personalities. As preppy as Dallas. As blue collar as Cleveland. As thug as Atlanta. Most of my friends are graduating and getting jobs and I didn't know Houston was becoming a tech capital. Most of my friends are going down there for oil in some capacity or another.

    Entire family is from Ohio.

    I'm the only Southern boy.