Someone found our old buddy...
-
Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.
Also, depending on what you get, Goodwill can be far more economical and have much higher value than ikea.
I have an old couch and an old chair I am trying to get rid of. You wanna come pick them up?
-
Zombo said:
Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.
Zombo
Kinda reminds me of this:
-
I almost feel bad for the guy. I'm not sure why he can't let it go, especially now that Hoyer isn't on the team anymore.
-
Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.
-
Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.
Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.
has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???
i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!
-
Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?
Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.
-
Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?
Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.
-
Hoyer lasted one game in Houston before being replaced as starter...by Ryan Mallett. How anyone can be clamouring for him is beyond me.
has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???
i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!
has he been officially replaced? i thought o'brien was going to wait until gameday to make the official call on who's starting this week...???
i don't know if anyone is clamoring for hoyer. he was a hometown brown so i guess people want to see him do well.......me i could give less than u know what. he didn't like the brown's offer so SEE YA!!!!
Announced yesterday.
-
Miller High Life in a champagne league.
-
Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer.
-
Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer.
Miller High Life is the Champagne of Beer.
-
Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?
Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.
-
Miller High Life in a champagne league.
I cannot tell you how much I do not miss that....
-
Zombo said:
Are you fuckers talking about furniture? I miss the uniform threads.
Zombo
See, it is gay.
-
Really? Why? Just curious. Besides being Retard what else did Retard do to get banned?
Being in general a condescending knowitall obnoxious a-hole. If you want to spew your vast football acumen and be abrasive about it, there's a Forum for that over on Scout.com called Pure Football.
-
Yep no young professionals in Austin, San Antonio, Houston, or Dallas. Come on dude.
I'm obviously kidding about Ikea. Yes, I would make fun of my friends as gay for going to Ikea. Would I actually care? Of course not.
Now Reddit? That's just flaming

It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.
I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.
It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.
I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.
Yes it is booming and it is Texas' blue collar city, and I assume you're into that kind of thing as an Ohioan. I like Dallas the most but I'll take either over Austin (where I'm from and live) or SA.
Now for the Gipper rebuttal....
-
It's easy to cherry pick cities. I'm talking about generalities.
I would like to be in Houston, personally. Tremendous opportunities there.
Yes it is booming and it is Texas' blue collar city, and I assume you're into that kind of thing as an Ohioan. I like Dallas the most but I'll take either over Austin (where I'm from and live) or SA.
Now for the Gipper rebuttal....
Yes it is booming and it is Texas' blue collar city, and I assume you're into that kind of thing as an Ohioan. I like Dallas the most but I'll take either over Austin (where I'm from and live) or SA.
Now for the Gipper rebuttal....
Nope, I'm from the South. Born and raised. That's why i even said anything to begin with.
Houston is on track to be the next Silicon Valley. It's a tech hotspot, full of entrepreneurs and crazy innovative startups. It's a millennial dream spot.
-
What's the Ohio connection?
Houston is a city of many personalities. As preppy as Dallas. As blue collar as Cleveland. As thug as Atlanta. Most of my friends are graduating and getting jobs and I didn't know Houston was becoming a tech capital. Most of my friends are going down there for oil in some capacity or another.
-
What's the Ohio connection?
Houston is a city of many personalities. As preppy as Dallas. As blue collar as Cleveland. As thug as Atlanta. Most of my friends are graduating and getting jobs and I didn't know Houston was becoming a tech capital. Most of my friends are going down there for oil in some capacity or another.
What's the Ohio connection?
Houston is a city of many personalities. As preppy as Dallas. As blue collar as Cleveland. As thug as Atlanta. Most of my friends are graduating and getting jobs and I didn't know Houston was becoming a tech capital. Most of my friends are going down there for oil in some capacity or another.
Entire family is from Ohio.
I'm the only Southern boy.
-
I know the feeling.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login