* * * Official Titans @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *
-
I think Manziel played well. Expecting a quarterback controversy for week 3.
-
-
Okay! The Spin move and a touchdown pass to Benjamin! Looks like a really good combo. BROWNS WIN!
-
Manziel played an excellent game. They need to continue to start him. McCown should be the back up. Go Johnny go.
-
Love the win

Man, we've still got some issues with our D.
On O, Mack was getting owned.
We've got some serious work to do.
-
Knock the OL only after Tour finishes his analysis..
Set Manziel as the starter and thank McCown for his leadership.. I can't believe I'm saying that.
-
Manziel played an excellent game. They need to continue to start him. McCown should be the back up. Go Johnny go.
Manziel played an excellent game. They need to continue to start him. McCown should be the back up. Go Johnny go.
I would say be careful what you ask for. I think if McCown is ready for next week, let him play. Yes, Johnny did play a great game today. But don't forget, he is basically a rookie.
-
No. You don't develop a player by sitting him on the fucking bench. He earned the starting job today. McCown is old and won't be with the Browns next year.
-
@DustinFox37: βI knew when I heard Orakpo say βOh shitβ it was gonna be a good playβ - Manziel on that last TD pass.
-
Yep !
Major, huge improvement. They just weren't quite ready to play last week.
Expect more and more improvement. Will this game shut up some trolls? We'll see.
-
Great win for the Browns in a must win game. We could not afford to start the season at 0-2. Go Browns!!
-
Johnny Manziel's first NFL career win as a starter. I'm
sure he will remember this game day. GO BROWNS!!!!!
-
Proud of Johnny in this game. This guy has potential. The guy from last year is a joke and it's best if he stays away
-
I'll also put here a big kudos to the FO for getting Andy Lee in the punt game. That guy really is a huge difference maker in terms of field position which often flies under the radar. It's nice knowing you can count on your guy for that. Heck I'd throw Coons in there too, he hasn't even been close to missing one yet.
-
Some people are so adamant of their hate for JFF that they can't admit when they are wrong. GO JOHNNY GO!
-
ok....Im ready....
This is "the" game we've all been waiting for....Johnnys first legitimate start......hoping for big things.....and the team to play well for him....
Last year, we laid a turd in Pitts, only to come back in the second half and then play well the next week....I expect us to wake up and look MUCH better today...O line will block....D line will get to the QB......DB's will return to form....
.....and Marriota will struggle......Johnny plays his best game as a Brown.....We win.....24-13.....
And all some people seem to have in their lives is hate...
A win in all three phases of the game... O, D and ST.
It's possible our starting QB might sit another week for "precautionary reasons"...
8/15 ain't world beating, but we weren't playing the world... but pushing 12 ypa is close. Gotta give our 2nd-year, rookie QB a game ball.
I expect the O-line grades to rise this week, but regardless the grading will be more fun.
7 sacks... I'd say the D-line responded, but there were also some good schemes.
I said it twice in the Tavern... the ball makes a different sound when Lee punts.
Benji is also a clear game ball winner. You could see in his first returns that it was only a matter of time. Whomever first said the year after the year after his return form the knee injury would be the soonest to judge him... kudos to you...
Note to the staff... you think maybe you went conservative a little too early? Just maybe???
ok....Im ready....
.....and Marriota will struggle......Johnny plays his best game as a Brown.....We win.....24-13.....
Kinda close there... you picked your moment well.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login