Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. UPDATES

UPDATES

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
75 Posts 23 Posters 2.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 297 Reputation
    LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by LBC mike
    #1

    I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

    Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

    Canton MikeC hoortaH slimdawgS 3 Replies Last reply
    πŸ‘
    Quote Reply
    • LBC mikeL LBC mike

      I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

      Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

      Canton Mike Canton MikeC
      • 4k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @lbc-mike said:

      I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

      Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

      I couldn't have said it better.

      Thank you!

      Mike

      INΒ DORSEY I TRUST
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
        • 30k Posts
        • 6k Reputation
        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I feel like I am owed an "Update"...

        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
        W 1 Reply Last reply
        πŸ‘
        Quote Reply
        • Tour2maT Tour2ma

          I feel like I am owed an "Update"...

          wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 5k Posts
          • 363 Reputation
          W wargograw wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @tour2ma said:

          I feel like I am owed an "Update"...

          Me too.

          1 Reply Last reply
          πŸ‘
          Quote Reply
          • gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 11k Posts
            • 4k Reputation
            gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Update- Mc Cown still projected to start Sunday. If DHBF & Tonya Harding are sited near locker room area. All bets are off 😁

            Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
            DieHardBrownsFanD 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • LBC mikeL LBC mike

              I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

              Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

              hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 20k Posts
              • 5k Reputation
              hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
              #6

              @lbc-mike said:

              I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

              Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

              That's right about Aaron. Too bad McCown isn't Bret Farve, I could live with that. Especially if the Browns had been in the playoffs the last couple of years- like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.

              Sorry you don't like some opinions. So yup- McCown is the quarterback. He's been given the keys to the car- please don't drive it off a cliff.

              Actually- it might not be a bad thing for the Browns if the Ravens beat the Bengals Sunday.

              gumby73G 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • LBC mikeL LBC mike

                I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

                Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

                slimdawg slimdawgS
                • 541 Posts
                • 49 Reputation
                slimdawgS slimdawg wrote on last edited by slimdawg
                #7

                @lbc-mike said:

                I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

                Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

                Romo also... Unless you have a undoubtable surefire lock such as Luck, the biggest favor you can do for your young QB is let him learn on the bench without the pressure of being the guy before he's truly ready to be the guy. We've seen way to many QB's get thrown in and get eaten up and ruined because they were rushed in before they were ready. I commend pett for sticking to his guns and staying with their plan to develop JFF.
                !!!!hopefully i'll be alive when it happens!!!!
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
                  • 3k Posts
                  • 183 Reputation
                  WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle

                  jcam222J Mike HM 2 Replies Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • hoortaH hoorta

                    @lbc-mike said:

                    I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.

                    Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.

                    That's right about Aaron. Too bad McCown isn't Bret Farve, I could live with that. Especially if the Browns had been in the playoffs the last couple of years- like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.

                    Sorry you don't like some opinions. So yup- McCown is the quarterback. He's been given the keys to the car- please don't drive it off a cliff.

                    Actually- it might not be a bad thing for the Browns if the Ravens beat the Bengals Sunday.

                    gumby73 gumby73G Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 11k Posts
                    • 4k Reputation
                    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @hoorta said:

                    like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.

                    Sorry you don't like some opinions.

                    Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                    Browns & Buffett: Got to go fishin, Down to rock bottom again, with just a few Friends Team Brotherhood-"It's not about You,Me or I. It's about building We"..Hue Jackson
                    hoortaH T 2 Replies Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite

                      STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle

                      jcam222 jcam222J Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 873 Reputation
                      jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
                      #10

                      @walterwhite said:

                      STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle

                      Nah pretty week analogy attempt. Imagine someone sitting in Pizza Hut day after day and bitching they don't like pizza. Sooner or later you tell hem to STFU or go somewhere else.
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      πŸ‘
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                        • 30k Posts
                        • 6k Reputation
                        Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        C'mon jcam... give credit where it is due. If anyone knows childish angles here, it's Walter....

                        "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • gumby73G gumby73

                          @hoorta said:

                          like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.

                          Sorry you don't like some opinions.

                          Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                          hoorta hoortaH Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                          • 20k Posts
                          • 5k Reputation
                          hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @gumby73 said:

                          Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                          UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?

                          Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                          Mike HM bbedwardB dawg2fanD gumby73G 4 Replies Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite

                            STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle

                            Mike H Mike HM
                            • 724 Posts
                            • 274 Reputation
                            Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @walterwhite said:

                            STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle

                            Do you even know where that originated? Because it's hilarious, so STFU. go root for Buffalo.
                            chocoC 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • hoortaH hoorta

                              @gumby73 said:

                              Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                              UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?

                              Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                              Mike H Mike HM
                              • 724 Posts
                              • 274 Reputation
                              Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @hoorta said:

                              UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?

                              Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                              He isn't joking. The Manziel hate power rankings looked something like this...

                              1. Grossi, Jeff Phelps, Pat McManamon

                              2. Hoorta and Tour

                              3. Brian Hoyer

                              4. Alabama fans

                              Tour2maT The GipperT 2 Replies Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • gumby73G gumby73

                                @hoorta said:

                                like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.

                                Sorry you don't like some opinions.

                                Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                                TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 23k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @gumby73 said:

                                Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                                Here's an update for ya. He's a Brown. That makes him your boy too.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • gumby73G gumby73

                                  Update- Mc Cown still projected to start Sunday. If DHBF & Tonya Harding are sited near locker room area. All bets are off 😁

                                  DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                  • 28k Posts
                                  • 6k Reputation
                                  DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @gumby73 said:

                                  Update- Mc Cown still projected to start Sunday. If DHBF & Tonya Harding are sited near locker room area. All bets are off 😁

                                  Where Pokey?

                                  "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • hoortaH hoorta

                                    @gumby73 said:

                                    Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.

                                    UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?

                                    Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                                    bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 9k Posts
                                    • 1k Reputation
                                    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @hoorta said:

                                    Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                                    If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.

                                    DieHardBrownsFanD T 2 Replies Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • bbedwardB bbedward

                                      @hoorta said:

                                      Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                                      If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.

                                      DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                                      • 28k Posts
                                      • 6k Reputation
                                      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @bbedward said:

                                      If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.

                                      As long as it is with the Browns.

                                      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • bbedwardB bbedward

                                        @hoorta said:

                                        Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.

                                        If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.

                                        TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 23k Posts
                                        • 6k Reputation
                                        T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @bbedward said:

                                        If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.

                                        Would you wear a pink one if he just gets us to a Superbowl? πŸ˜†

                                        bbedwardB 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • T TexasAg1969

                                          @bbedward said:

                                          If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.

                                          Would you wear a pink one if he just gets us to a Superbowl? πŸ˜†

                                          bbedward bbedwardB Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 9k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @texasag1969 said:

                                          Would you wear a pink one if he just gets us to a Superbowl? πŸ˜†

                                          Hell, I'd wear a pink if he wins us a playoff game.

                                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate