UPDATES
-
I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
I couldn't have said it better.
Thank you!
Mike
-
-
I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
That's right about Aaron. Too bad McCown isn't Bret Farve, I could live with that. Especially if the Browns had been in the playoffs the last couple of years- like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.
Sorry you don't like some opinions. So yup- McCown is the quarterback. He's been given the keys to the car- please don't drive it off a cliff.
Actually- it might not be a bad thing for the Browns if the Ravens beat the Bengals Sunday.
-
I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
Romo also... Unless you have a undoubtable surefire lock such as Luck, the biggest favor you can do for your young QB is let him learn on the bench without the pressure of being the guy before he's truly ready to be the guy. We've seen way to many QB's get thrown in and get eaten up and ruined because they were rushed in before they were ready. I commend pett for sticking to his guns and staying with their plan to develop JFF.I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
-
STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle
-
I log on to read about news,updates, and opinions. But of late it has been nothing but crying from vaginas.
Josh is currently our qb. STFU or go root for the ravens. Manziel will get his time. Remember that Rodgers sat a couple of years and now he is elite.
That's right about Aaron. Too bad McCown isn't Bret Farve, I could live with that. Especially if the Browns had been in the playoffs the last couple of years- like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.
Sorry you don't like some opinions. So yup- McCown is the quarterback. He's been given the keys to the car- please don't drive it off a cliff.
Actually- it might not be a bad thing for the Browns if the Ravens beat the Bengals Sunday.
like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.
Sorry you don't like some opinions.
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
-
STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle
Nah pretty week analogy attempt. Imagine someone sitting in Pizza Hut day after day and bitching they don't like pizza. Sooner or later you tell hem to STFU or go somewhere else.STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle
-
like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.
Sorry you don't like some opinions.
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
-
STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle
Do you even know where that originated? Because it's hilarious, so STFU. go root for Buffalo.STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle
-
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
He isn't joking. The Manziel hate power rankings looked something like this...
1. Grossi, Jeff Phelps, Pat McManamon
2. Hoorta and Tour
3. Brian Hoyer
4. Alabama fans
-
like Green Bay was, while Rodgers sat & learned.
Sorry you don't like some opinions.
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
Here's an update for ya. He's a Brown. That makes him your boy too.
-
Update- Mc Cown still projected to start Sunday. If DHBF & Tonya Harding are sited near locker room area. All bets are off

-
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.
-
Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.
-
Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
If #2 wins just one Superbowl, I will buy every variety of #2 jersey - including pink.
-
Would you wear a pink one if he just gets us to a Superbowl?

Hell, I'd wear a pink if he wins us a playoff game.
-
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
Well, we know McCown will never win a SB. However, someone needs to be here to teach Johnny. But have you ever thought of the following:
1)Perhaps the coaches have already decided we will need a new QB early in the draft, and neither Johnny or Josh will be that guy
2)If Johnny sits and learns from Josh, he will be ready to take the reigns next year while the new QB sits and learns.
3)This will be very important since we haven't had a QB learning on the job in some time
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login