UPDATES
-
Yeah....well, 2 weeks of non stop bitching and whining will suck the energy out of any room....
And makes it a pretty undesirable room to be in .......(16 week season suddenly sounds like a nightmarish whinathon)....
I know when I talk about my favorite team(and hobby), I want to surround myself with a bunch of waffling, finger pointing, second guessing crybaby whiny know nothings......that makes it extra fun.....and educationable....
By the people who hate on Manziel non-stop, and insult anyone who gives the kid a chance. I agree.
By the people who hate on Manziel non-stop, and insult anyone who gives the kid a chance. I agree.
LMAO! You are seriously delusional
-
By the people who hate on Manziel non-stop, and insult anyone who gives the kid a chance. I agree.
LMAO! You are seriously delusional
-
Do you even know where that originated? Because it's hilarious, so STFU. go root for Buffalo.STFU and go root for _________ is the new I licked the cookie so you can't have it. Such a childish angle
-
Someone posted this on another forum and I have to agree:
"Pettine is a lot like Mangini, he loves his overpriced declining veterans"
All the momentum, all the energy we had going into Sunday just seems deflated.
Someone posted this on another forum and I have to agree:
"Pettine is a lot like Mangini, he loves his overpriced declining veterans"
Who exactly were they talking about?
And makes it a pretty undesirable room to be in .......(16 week season suddenly sounds like a nightmarish whinathon)....
Could be worse... could expand to 18 game season...
-
Is this where you pretend you knew Manziel would be an NFL starter and forget all the trash you posted about him? Senility must be fun
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.
I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?
Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.
And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...
Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.
And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...
Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.
And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
-
Don't you have some 10 year old girl soccer team to coach?
No, 6yr old co-ed darts....... Got to go.
-
Is this where you pretend you knew Manziel would be an NFL starter and forget all the trash you posted about him? Senility must be fun
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.
I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?
Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.
And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...
Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.
And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...
Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.
And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
Mine passed from it in 2011 the year after both her younger brother and sister died from the same thing.
I've had enough time to be able to joke about what is likely to be inevitable with yours truly........................
Now what was my point............?

Oh yeah, tough way to watch a vibrant person still able to outlast 35 year old women in aerobics at age 83 to barely able recall my name at 87. I know what you went through my friend.
-
Is this where you pretend you knew Manziel would be an NFL starter and forget all the trash you posted about him? Senility must be fun
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.
I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?
Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.
And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...
Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.
And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...
Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.
And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
Not reading all that. You were wrong, like you always are. Hoyer sucks, really bad. Like really, really, really bad
-
There are,pros and cons to starting McCown over Manziel. I for one would just like the Oline to be the best no matter who starts. No more injuries. Manziel will get his turn and hopefully will learn from the bench.
Johnny's job will be tougher if he has to come off the bench so pray no injuries.
There are some analysts though that insist the Browns need to play Manziel now to determine if he's the franchise. I just can't argue that either.
BTW, Manziel has three touchdowns for over 50 yards, no other QB DOES. Also, those throws were impressive. And he stayed in the pocket. One more point. If Pettine is worried about turnovers, there were none. If he's worried about ball control, take a look at tape of Andrew Luck, Mariota, Winston, Carr, Bortles, Brees, Bradford, Flacco, ..
He needs to play. Period
Sunday can't come soon enough
-
It is just a precarious situation. I'm not sure what the staff's plan is, though I have faith in them regardless. They say they are confident they'll see Johnny at some point. Well, I, and the staff, think McCown can take us either to the wild card or to the cusp of it, which means he plays all season, barring injury. So is the staff planning to skip the position in the draft again? Most don't see that happening.
On the plus side, it's looking like that vaunted QB draft class for 2016 is thinning out by the day. Kiel went down last night. Hackenburg is no longer a 1st rounder. Cardale looks like crap. Etc.
-
Is this where you pretend you knew Manziel would be an NFL starter and forget all the trash you posted about him? Senility must be fun
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.
I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?
Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.
And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...
Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.
And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...
Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.
And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
My grandfather has it. Worst thing that can happen to a person. He was very productive, skilled word worker, very active DIY type of person.
Seeing him unable to do basic things like start the grill is pretty sad to watch.
Otherwise, I have nothing else to contribute to this thread - except some Johnny fanboys need to base their views in reality.
-
Oh...so you pulled a joke and don't even know where It comes from? Aren't you still posing as a writer or something, thus should know these types of things? I mean, if your gonna degrade others, at least get you ducks in a row.Really bad
I for one, am glad youre back. We didn't have enough uninformed opinions to laugh at while the adults talked. Every forum needs a dunce, after all.
-
Excuse me. I don't remember Rogers in bathrooms with rolled up bills nor floating in pool with beers & bitches nor going to rehab. JM lost his own 1st year. Now lets see set and learn. Sorry I like Rogers a lot but your opinion? really.. Get a Update of how far your boy has come 1st.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
UPDATE: Manziel beats Titans- 28-14. McCown gets himself KOed on the first drive of the season. Happy now?
Johnny Boy is most definitely not "my boy". Go back pre draft, look at my posts and see how much I wanted Manziel in a Browns uniform. I'll save you the trouble- it was ZERO. For exactly the reasons you mentioned. I still have my doubts JFF can be a decent quarterback in the NFL, AND I still really don't like him all that much. Even should he win 5 Super Bowls- I will never buy a #2 jersey with his name on it. However- I have even more doubts McCown will be able to win a significant number of games with this roster. Time will tell.
My response was to your brain farted comparison of JM to A. Rogers. God knows anymore whos & who not a flipper on Manziel. Just judge our QB's from what we see on Game day. From what I seen with Josh. Josh deserves a TRUE look at Game Day. Not Settling on a Starter QB, is just poison to this board all year period.
-
-
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
Not reading all that. You were wrong, like you always are. Hoyer sucks, really bad. Like really, really, really bad
Not reading all that. You were wrong, like you always are. Hoyer sucks, really bad. Like really, really, really bad
you've been wrong more times than not.
and you got shamed.......badly and you don't know it because you don't want to read or CAN'T.
now all should know why you were a dick before you got banned and are still a dick today.
go take your bleacher report and shove it up your ass and light it on fire you rum-bum bucky boy.
-
Is this where you pretend you knew Manziel would be an NFL starter and forget all the trash you posted about him? Senility must be fun
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
Second, Mikey, I don't have to pretend anything.
I don't have to pretend that Hoyer was the better choice for 2014. That one is in the books. Can you even conceive of the damage JFF would have done to this franchise hand we started him as you wanted to? The damage he might have done to himself?
Thankfully JFF checked into rehab and JM emerged. And JM has a better chance at NFL success. I said so from the first look. It was obvious. Is he close to an NFL starter? No, not close, not yet. But he is progressing and someday may justify the undying faith you showed him when you agreed he should return to his backup role this week.
And I am the one playing it both ways... lol...
Does that clear things up? I hope so, because before I spend any more time on you, junior, you have to show me some of this "trash" I posted.
And again, on behalf of my Mother, fuck you...
Watching someone you love go the way she did is something I would wish on no person. Not even you... Not even Stockboy... the two most pompous assholes to ever post here.
And I will never make senility jokes again. I suggest you do not either... Karma is a bitch.
First, on behalf of my Mother that recently passed due to Alzheimer's.... Fuck you.
Watched it eat away at my grandpa (Dad's dad) for almost 6yrs, and can't imagine watching my Mom or Dad.
He isn't worth trying to explain it to T, cause he's too arrogant and self centered to even begin to grasp it, and his glib response proves as much. Hopefully mike h will crawl back into the hole he crawled out of, and that'll make 1 less douchebag on the forum, and lord knows we could stand a little herd thinnin' 'round here.
-
Yeah....well, 2 weeks of non stop bitching and whining will suck the energy out of any room....
And makes it a pretty undesirable room to be in .......(16 week season suddenly sounds like a nightmarish whinathon)....
I know when I talk about my favorite team(and hobby), I want to surround myself with a bunch of waffling, finger pointing, second guessing crybaby whiny know nothings......that makes it extra fun.....and educationable....
By the people who hate on Manziel non-stop, and insult anyone who gives the kid a chance. I agree.
By the people who hate on Manziel non-stop, and insult anyone who gives the kid a chance. I agree.
Ha!...
Words from the guy who has spend a year insulting anyone and everyone who isnt named Johnny....
Have fun rooting against McCown tomorrow....(love how you're giving him a fair shake)
Josh deserves a TRUE look at Game Day. Not Settling on a Starter QB, is just poison to this board all year period.
Of course he deserves a chance....the only poison on this board are the ones who dont even want him to get the chance he earned.....
-
Lost my granny in '98 from that horrible disease. She was 101 years old. Worked a small farm in southern Ohio with my gramps until she was 98. Enough about that. I think Pettin is playing close to the vest. I have a feeling JM is starting Sunday no matter what he or the media have indicated. I'm fine with either one.
GO BROWNS !!!
-
Lost my granny in '98 from that horrible disease. She was 101 years old. Worked a small farm in southern Ohio with my gramps until she was 98. Enough about that. I think Pettin is playing close to the vest. I have a feeling JM is starting Sunday no matter what he or the media have indicated. I'm fine with either one.
GO BROWNS !!!
I have a feeling JM is starting Sunday
JM?.....Well, cant be wrong there.....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login