2015 O-line Grades: Week 2 – Titans
-
Caution: As usual anyone quoting this post in its entirety will be required to post a video of them stepping on a rake and taking the handle squarely in the nuts…
You want to comment on/ talk about a piece? Copy that piece and put it in a quote box... we'll know where it came from...
My Grading “System”…
- I grade each blocker for each play using:
- '+' if assignment was achieved;
- '0' if assignment was not critical to the play; or
- '-' if assignment was not achieved.
- ‘?’ if assignment could not be discerned… often accompanied with a ‘-‘
- If an assignment was key to the success or failure of a given play the grade may be doubled. A doubling is signified by the letter "D", e.g., D+ or D-.
2015 O-line Grades: Week 2 – Titans
There were 11 series this week happily including the final, one-play, Victory formation series.
There were 28 first-half plays and only 20 second-half plays… 48 graded plays total.
Note: From this week forward graded plays will include plays negated by, but unaffected by, penalty.
Drive Starting Times
1st Half: S1 - 13:31; S2 - 10:28; S3 - 3:33; (Q2) S4 – 15:00; S5 - 11:35; S6 – 2:46
2nd Half: S7 - 15:00; S8 - 7:11; S9 - 1:30; (Q4) S10 - 6:42; S11 – 0:40
Weekly Box Count...
1st : 8+ - 10; 7 - 12; 6 - 4; 5 or less - 2
2nd: 8+ - 7 ; 7 – 11 ; 6 - 0; 5 or less - 2
Ttl : 8+ -17 ; 7 – 23 ; 6 - 4; 5 or less - 4
Five was the lowest box count seen in Game 2. In S10 we saw 9-man fronts twice and a 10-man once.
Weekly Run Direction...
Here are our game 2 results from WideLeft to WideRight:
WL-1 / L-10 / M-9 / R-7 / WR-0
The Grades
Joe Thomas: 1st +8-4 net +4 w/ 1D-; 2nd +9-4 net +5 w/ 2 D+; Game Totals: +17-8 net +9
Kind of a quiet week for Joe… but given the run/pass ratio and low play count the score makes sense. The line has little chance to impact a run away from them unless it breaks setting them up to block downfield. One of these opportunities turned into a fairly rare “+/-“ grade when on S10P3, a short, middle run by Duke, Joe made a clearing block that he could not sustain. As is normal, Joe got away with a couple, “subtle” holds including one on the last TD pass.
Joe’s lone D- came early (S4P2) when atypically, bad footwork left him vulnerable to an inside swim. This was the pressure JM escaped by running up in the pocket before he then launched the deep ball to Hawk who was double covered. More on this play in a separate thread.
Joe’s D+’s came for: a beautiful, reverse, inside seal on the second half’s opening play (S7P1) key to springing Crow for 9 yards. Then on that series’ third play JT had a nice chip and 2nd level block on a middle run that was blown up behind him.
Joel Bitonio: 1st +14-5 net +9 w/ 4D+ & 1D-; 2nd +9-5 net +4 w/ 1D-; Game Totals: +23-10 net +13
Bito is the first of this week’s co-valedictorians. Like last week Bito started a tad slow, but unlike last week it did not take him a full half to warm up. After a couple mixed plays, followed by his blast-from-the-past, “Clipping” penalty, Joel revved it up. In the process he reclaimed his designated puller title.
Both of Bito’s D-‘s came for penalties this week starting with the above mentioned Clip on S2P5 followed late by the more customary Holding on S7P2 when he reached out to collar a gap-shooting DL after whiffing on the block.
On the clip… primarily due to the now all too familiar, “illegal block in the back” calI, I can’t remember the last time I heard “Clipping”. Furthermore, once upon a time the only place you could block an opponent from behind was between the tackles. I’m not sure what Joel did was a clip, but once again it was close to cutting a defender who was engaged up high by another O-lineman. This is something I noted a few times last year. Now it is something we are flirting with for the 2nd year in a row and maybe the NFL has now figured out how to call.
On the plus side Bito went on a veritable D+ binge in the first half after the Clipping call. On the next play (S2P4) he finessed a beautiful, reverse seal on the season’s first toss left, wide Zone run. On a short run by Duke (S3P2) he picked up a looping LB and drove him past the hole. On the deep pass attempt to Hawk (S4P2) dead stoned the rush by one defender before picking up a switch with Mack. Finally on Duke’s best run of the day (S5P7) Bito, King of the Pull, pulled right and turned up into the hole to drive back an LB.
The above was the only pull of the day by a lineman. I did not say the King bar was high.
Alex Mack: 1st +5-7 net -2 w/ 1D-; 2nd +8-7 net +1 w/ 1D- & 1D-; Game Totals: +13-14 net -1
I’m a little concerned about Alex. His grades are not trending in the right direction.
On the bright side, if he keeps playing like this he might not get to many offers this coming off-season. Seriously, the thought that kept occurring to me as I watched Alex’s Week 2 performance was, “Well, it appears to have taken Benji two years to have recovered from his knee… maybe…”
As in the Jets’ game Alex looked a step slow much of the time. And I had never seen him blown up like he was on one play. On another he was controlled with one arm. Still at other times he easily achieved his assignment.
D-‘s were earned for: not getting enough of a chip on a D-line to set up Greco’s block (S3P2) and the blow up (S9P2) when the Titan NT put Mack on the ground in route to dropping Crow for a 5-yard loss. I’m not sure which disturbed me more his 2nd mental error in as many weeks or seeing him discarded for the first time ever. I may actually need to hope the poor chip was a mental error since the alternative is him thinking he needs to leave Step 1 ASAP to get to his 2nd Level block.
Mack’s lone D+ for an impressive driving turn of a D-lineman enabling Duke to get our last, 1st-down of the game (S10P4). Even more encouraging it came in the midst of a cluster of plus-plays late in the game when we were trying to salt away the game on the ground. Hopefully this is something to build upon.
John Greco: 1st +9-1 net +8 w/ 2D+; 2nd +7-5 net +1 w/ 1D+ & 1D-; Game Totals: +16-6 net +10
A very strong first half by John powered him to his second double digit positive performance in a row. With the reduced play count this week’s total is the more impressive to my mind.
John’s lone D- came when a rusher D-line ripped him going to John’s outside. The move was puzzling until the rusher then proceeded to “block” Schwartz to the ground. This left the speed rusher Mitch had been handling free to reverse spin and ultimately strip sack JM (S9P3). I cannot swear it was a designed pass rush, but if it was not, then it should be… and by us…
Greco’s D+’s included mirror image reverse seals, one inside and one outside. The inside one came on Crow’s TD run (S2P8), chronicled in the “Flip…” thread; the outside came on a mid-right run by Crow (S6P1) for 4 yards. John’s third and last D+ came for the critical drive block at the point of attack for Duke’s third and short conversion (S10P4). Our best road-grader created the gap Duke found.
Anyone notice that we are still missing the other, Week 2, co-valedictorian?
Mitchell Schwartz: 1st +13-3 net +10 w/ 1D+; 2nd +4-1 net +4 w/ 1D+; Game Totals: +17-4 net +13
Wait… What? Co-valedictorian Schwartz? Maybe he did it for his #1 fan, Zombo. Maybe has something to do with a contract year? Maybe we should just not over think this…
Seriously, the big difference in Mitch’s game this week was his “punch”. He was thumping opponents’ breast plates from the opening bell… one-handers and two-handers… in both run and pass blocking… to great effect.
Mitch received no D- scores for the game… none. And so few “-“, that I can report them. A swim move beat him to pressure JM on the opening TD to Benji (S1P2). Created no push on 3rd&1 run (S2P3) that Crow converted (questionable spot). Speed rusher gained edge ultimately flushing JM (S4P3). Speed rusher gained edge, but JM able to slide under rush and complete medium throw to Hawk (S7P4).
Last week I said, “Need to work on the control, Mitch and the D+’s will come.” Here are his D+’s: a key 2nd-level, seal block in Crow’s TD run (S2P8); a pretty chip and 2nd level block (S6P1); and finally a nice, outside seal block (S9P1). All of these were examples of an improved body control. None better than the Key TD-run block which was in as much space as I have ever seen Mitch be successful in.
Mitch had a very, very good week. Now he needs to build on it.
Cam Erving: Game Totals: +0-1 net -1
Cam is still wetting his feet as a TE. How long until he is a pass target in a goalline situation? Now he’s not just lining up outside an OT, but also winged outside a listed TE, usually Dray. Cam whiffed a block out of one such set. Cam also “held-ish” in our final TD pass play.
Other Blockers:
TEs: Either more active or I was more aware of this group this week…
• Barn: +3-7 net -4 w/ 3D- D-‘s included: took bad angle and missed key run-block (S4P1); stoned by POA LB (S5P2); and missed lead block as H-back (S7P6) on Orakpo.
• Dray: +8-4 net +4 w/ 1D+&2D- Nice consistent game for 2014 blocking TE; D+ for pretty LB kick-out (S6P1); D-‘s for a whiff (S5P6) and a second whiff, but this time as a pulling TE (S8P1).
• Housler: No Notes…
RBs: Our FB shows up…
• M. Johnson: +4-5 net -1 w/ 2D+&1D- Signs of life here, but still not moving LBs out of the holes as the top FBs do. D+ for lead block on the Crow TD (S2P8) and his biggest hit of the game on an LB (S9P1) POP! The D- was for failing badly at attempt to relive his first D+’s glory (S10P5)…
• Crow: +2-0 net +2 w/ 1D+ for a nice blitz p/u (S6P3).
• Duke: +1-0 net +1 another plus game for our Rook HB. Screen blocked early on TD pass #2 and then made himself available for pass.
• Draughn: nothing this week….
WRs: Hart flexes a little muscle…
• Benji: ummmm…. still no… “All the guy does is catch touchdowns.”
• Gabe: +1-0 net +1 stayed in his weight class this week
• Hart: +3-2 net +1 w/ 1D+&1D- D+ for great cut block at POA on Crow’s 15-yd run (S10P1). D- for running past a DB that was on his way to Duke… puzzling choice…
• Hawk: +1-1 net 0 now on the board for 2015.
General Notes:
1. Our run game… better… but still plenty of upside…
As an old, golf buddy of mine used to say, “Tour, I’m missing the ball closer.”
Hard to remember one of these exercises when I was not surprised at something I saw. And this session was no different. This week it was Mack’s low total and Mitch’s damn good one. That said, considering the low play count, this week’s scores are more than respectable.
But as I noted above, even Mack finished strong so let’s see what Week 3 brings. One way or the other I expect a move in his score. It will either go up if he’s getting stronger under the work load, or go down if the load is wearing him down. If it’s the latter, then Mr. Erving may have to spell him in an upcoming game as it’s a long way to Bye week.
We are still not close to that straight +’s, conga line level performance I saw at the height of our 2014 powers, but we are closer. The best the line scored this week on a run was S6P1, a run right by Crow for 4 yards that produced a +5 (2D+, a “+” and two 0’s). Add in the 2 TEs involved and it adds +3 points. Other runs had better results, but none a better score.
And thank you, Flip for keeping the Pistol holstered this week.
2. Our RB Corps…
Last week I asked for not following the FB automatically and running with more patience. I saw some of each with a lot more of the latter. Crow in particular was gliding until it was time to go.
I still saw alternative holes, either not chosen or not seen, that I believe would have been better choices. This is, however, a tricky call as an alternate “hole” can be either embellished or wholly created mirages due to the back moving away from it. In any case we had more actual holes to identify this week. As for doing the “identifying”: Crow’s vision seems to be returning to 2014 form; Duke still has a way to go. Both ran with more determination.
3. Pass Blocking
This week again saw a straight “+” PassPro play, but it also saw a straight “-“. The former was for the last TD pass to Benji. What? JM ran for his life. Ah, but TN also rushed 7.
The latter was on the play that produced JM’s first fumble (S8P3). TN rushed only 3 out of a 5-man front, delaying 2 LBs. Yet those three rushers managed to occupy all five of our O-line PLUS our singleback, Duke. And they generated enough pressure to make JM step up into a delayed blitzer. Six did not effectively block three… it was embarrassing.
4. Play action
I did not see the level of play fakes from JM that I saw Week 1. Even the PA prior to the opening TD pass was weak. His one “I still have the ball” fake on Crow’s TD run was as good as it got.
5. Hot reads…
I did not note any this week. I did note a couple plays when they would have come in handy, but routes were not altered. Best example was S7P7 where a 7-man front dropped one, but the slot DB blitzed across the face of our slot WR. That WR has to go hot and he did not…
6. Snap Counts
Still going one beat after shifters reset.
7. Prettiest new to me play…
See the other thread “Flip’s…”
8. Personnel…
I bitch a little last week about always having a TE on the field, so this week? Multiple 3 TE sets…
There’s something to be said for practicing timing. JM’s lone target of Bowe brought to mind the lack of magic in Hoyer to Gordon last year. JM’s pass looked fine into a window between 4 defenders. Bowe looked like he wanted no part of that “window”.
9. Shifty Flippy...
Just a note on the exaggerated shifts Flip is bringing in. In S2P7 we shifted from:
- JM under Center with an I and 2 TE tight to the right;
to:
- Shotgun with an empty backfield, 3 "WRs" with 2 to the right and the 2 TEs split out one per side.
Never saw that from Shanny... at least not that I can recall.
10. Fun with Three TEs...
All totaled we showed our 3 TE set 3 times that I can find in my notes: S2P9, S3P1, and S4P2. Surprisingly one run and two passes out of it.
- 1st was 2 to the right and a Toss left, away from strength. It was good for 3.
- 2nd was 2 left and was a PA boot right... the one JM ran for 3 yards (smart, conservative play).
- 3rd was 2 right and was the ill-advised PA deep ball to Hawk in double coverage.
11. Sugar Huddle???
I did not notice last week, but this week we were huddling only 5-yards behind the line and, at least early in the game, hustled to the line. It started with S1P1.
If we are going to continue doing this I need a new name. Hate the term… reminds me of Wyche and Cinci…
Revelation(s) of the week:
Last week I lamented the missing Wide ZBS runs and the middle toss. And in Week 2 I saw a couple Wide ZBS runs and a couple tosses including a middle-ish one. Also seen this week? A couple total cutback runs…
I think I’ll quit while I’m ahead…
Aw who am I kidding…
Guys, don’t fall too in love with the total cutback… you almost did vs. TN.
Rant of the week:
Last week I went off about “Lined up in the Neutral Zone” calls not made. Here’s a shot taken just before the snap of S5P8. Ya think maybe, just maybe the OLB at the near end of the line is lined up offside? It’s important because this is the failed Crow run before the failed QB Sneak that ended our 5th series.
And, yes, you have ignore the blue line…
Speaking of that blue line… we seemed to be snapping shy of it more than just this once. I did not notice during the review, but during the picture resizing I did. Alex has a tendancy to stand the football on point as he is making line calls and I think he may be “scooching” it to him a bit in the process.
Any speaking of sneaks… QBs don’t burrow into their Center’s butt. They pick a gap to the side where they like the match up and dive into it. Anyway, that’s what Brady does…
Weekly Special Request:
I’m probably wrong about the whole scooching thing, but I’m going to watch Alex this week.
Reminder: I do take requests. If what you are interested in interests me and/or is not a major time commitment, I may well do it.
-
Excellent Report as usual-my favorite post of the week.
In game 3 I would like to hear more of what we are doing (or not) in the 3 TE formations. We retained more than usual so I have to assume for good reason(s).
PS-and a tip of the hat to Mitch-I was down on him a lot last year and he is off to a terrific start thru 2 games.
-
Thanks, Ag... actually I meant to talk a bit more about the 3TE sets.
All totaled we showed it 3 times that I can find in my notes: S2P9, S3P1, and S4P2. Surprisingly one run and two passes out of it.
- 1st was 2 to the right and a Toss left, away from strength. It was good for 3.
- 2nd was 2 left and was a PA boot right... the one JM ran for 3 yards (smart, conservative play).
- 3rd was 2 right and was the ill-advised PA deep ball to Hawk in double coverage.
Also meant to mention the exaggerated shifts Flip is bringing in. In S2P7 we shifted from:
- JM under Center with an I and 2 TE tight to the right;
to:
- Shotgun with an empty backfield, 3 "WRs" with 2 to the right and the 2 TEs split out one per side.
Never saw that from Shanny... at least not that I can recall.
-
l'll admit it, l get a little giddy when you post these. Like a little girl in a candy shop with a shotgun. Candy corn please.
Only special request l have is probably something you'd do anyway, keep an eye up the middle. With Mack, does he improve, or do they start employing guard help with more regularity?
And curious how Malcolm will fare as the season wears on. Love me a badass fullback. Is he in sync with his halfback? Does he seem to have more mojo with Isiah or Duke?
-
Thanks, Ag... actually I meant to talk a bit more about the 3TE sets.
All totaled we showed it 3 times that I can find in my notes: S2P9, S3P1, and S4P2. Surprisingly one run and two passes out of it.
- 1st was 2 to the right and a Toss left, away from strength. It was good for 3.
- 2nd was 2 left and was a PA boot right... the one JM ran for 3 yards (smart, conservative play).
- 3rd was 2 right and was the ill-advised PA deep ball to Hawk in double coverage.
Also meant to mention the exaggerated shifts Flip is bringing in. In S2P7 we shifted from:
- JM under Center with an I and 2 TE tight to the right;
to:
- Shotgun with an empty backfield, 3 "WRs" with 2 to the right and the 2 TEs split out one per side.
Never saw that from Shanny... at least not that I can recall.
-
Andy Moeller Who? Tour get in our OL room. God dell will end Moeller's season as quick as it is in his hands. Thanks for the football for junkies weekly. You know it is coming and we are all baffled with the only Run Right ZBS. Most like I believe the strength of the line is to left behind JT & Joel. Are we a 1 sided "Do your Job" OL? If the tape can even show you anything to answer? thanks.
-
As usual, great job Tour.
I still don't understand why Flip won't even consider attempting a screen pass.
Duke would be perfect for that, not to mention give that D something to think about.
-
I was about to say: Have we attempted one screen pass this year?
Do we even HAVE a screen pass in our arsenal? Because I honestly don't recall seeing one.
-
I'm glad you posted that about Bowe's actions on the one pas
thrown to him. It looked like Johnny put the ball right where it
should have been but Bowe wanted no part of it. It looked like
he (Bowe) just quit on the ball. Makes me think he is just here
for the paycheck. He really needs to step it up.
-
I was about to say: Have we attempted one screen pass this year?
Do we even HAVE a screen pass in our arsenal? Because I honestly don't recall seeing one.
I was about to say: Have we attempted one screen pass this year?
Do we even HAVE a screen pass in our arsenal? Because I honestly don't recall seeing one.
And Flip specifically said they were going to get the backs involved this season......
Last season we completed 32 whole passes to our backs( 2 per game).....Lowest # in the entire league......
This season....so far....we've completed 4 passes to the backs(2 per game).....
So...absolutely Zero change....
Flip had me worried in preseason and the prevailing thought was he was playing vanilla so as not to show his hand....
Welllllll.........Im waiting.....
-
I would add that we have a HOF left Tackle and a pro-bowl caliber left guard.....yet we run more to the right?....
So tricky.....
I would add that we have a HOF left Tackle and a pro-bowl caliber left guard.....yet we run more to the right?....
So tricky.....
They must like what they see on the right side, and the grades seem to back it up. With Bito being a pull guy, he can basically be on the right side if the play calls for it.
And l figure they are building some scouting material for other teams so that once they start heavily defending the right side, boom, we go left.
-
Mitchell Schwartz: 1st +13-3 net +10 w/ 1D+; 2nd +4-1 net +4 w/ 1D+; Game Totals: +17-4 net +13
Wait… What? Co-valedictorian Schwartz? Maybe he did it for his #1 fan, Zombo. Maybe has something to do with a contract year? Maybe we should just not over think this…
Seriously, the big difference in Mitch’s game this week was his “punch”. He was thumping opponents’ breast plates from the opening bell… one-handers and two-handers… in both run and pass blocking… to great effect.
Mitch received no D- scores for the game… none. And so few “-“, that I can report them. A swim move beat him to pressure JM on the opening TD to Benji (S1P2). Created no push on 3rd&1 run (S2P3) that Crow converted (questionable spot). Speed rusher gained edge ultimately flushing JM (S4P3). Speed rusher gained edge, but JM able to slide under rush and complete medium throw to Hawk (S7P4).
Last week I said, “Need to work on the control, Mitch and the D+’s will come.” Here are his D+’s: a key 2nd-level, seal block in Crow’s TD run (S2P8); a pretty chip and 2nd level block (S6P1); and finally a nice, outside seal block (S9P1). All of these were examples of an improved body control. None better than the Key TD-run block which was in as much space as I have ever seen Mitch be successful in.
Mitch had a very, very good week. Now he needs to build on it.
Maybe he's a good 26 year old right tackle who has never missed a snap in 50 consecutive starts since being drafted.
Think he'll get paid?
Zombo
-
l'll admit it, l get a little giddy when you post these. Like a little girl in a candy shop with a shotgun. Candy corn please.
Only special request l have is probably something you'd do anyway, keep an eye up the middle. With Mack, does he improve, or do they start employing guard help with more regularity?
And curious how Malcolm will fare as the season wears on. Love me a badass fullback. Is he in sync with his halfback? Does he seem to have more mojo with Isiah or Duke?
Only special request l have is probably something you'd do anyway, keep an eye up the middle. With Mack, does he improve, or do they start employing guard help with more regularity?
And curious how Malcolm will fare as the season wears on. Love me a badass fullback. Is he in sync with his halfback? Does he seem to have more mojo with Isiah or Duke?
On helping Mack... given the nature of the ZBS not going to see much in the run, but certainly can watch for it in PassPro and count the double teams. So far I'm not getting a sense of any shading to Mack as I did last year of us helping McDonald and Seymour.
Not seeing a mind meld yet between MJ and whichever RB is behind MJ in the "I"... but it's early.
Really?! LOL!
Nonetheless on that play I was yelling at the tv.................."Not into double coverage Johnny!"
Worst play of the day IMO. He got away with one.
Alrighty then... I'll crank up the thread machine...
You know it is coming and we are all baffled with the only Run Right ZBS. Most like I believe the strength of the line is to left behind JT & Joel. Are we a 1 sided "Do your Job" OL? If the tape can even show you anything to answer? thanks.
Thanks, gum...
I'll tabulate where we run from now on. The data is in my notes, so no big effort.
Here are our game 2 results from WideLeft to WideRight:
WL-1 / L-10 / M-9 / R-7 / WR-0
Surprisingly not to the right...
-
I was about to say: Have we attempted one screen pass this year?
Do we even HAVE a screen pass in our arsenal? Because I honestly don't recall seeing one.
I was about to say: Have we attempted one screen pass this year?
Do we even HAVE a screen pass in our arsenal? Because I honestly don't recall seeing one.
We threw a bubble screen... Does that count?
It was S4P1, a snap pass to Gabe with one WR split out with him. Went for a gain of -3. Barn missed the key block.
Been a long time since I've seen a successful Browns' screen.
-
I'm glad you posted that about Bowe's actions on the one pas
thrown to him. It looked like Johnny put the ball right where it
should have been but Bowe wanted no part of it. It looked like
he (Bowe) just quit on the ball. Makes me think he is just here
for the paycheck. He really needs to step it up.
I'm glad you posted that about Bowe's actions on the one pass thrown to him. It looked like Johnny put the ball right where it should have been but Bowe wanted no part of it. It looked like he (Bowe) just quit on the ball. Makes me think he is just here for the paycheck. He really needs to step it up.
Just trying to throw those who "know" I am a Johnny-hater" off the proverbial scent by speaking the truth for once...
-
Mitchell Schwartz: 1st +13-3 net +10 w/ 1D+; 2nd +4-1 net +4 w/ 1D+; Game Totals: +17-4 net +13
Wait… What? Co-valedictorian Schwartz? Maybe he did it for his #1 fan, Zombo. Maybe has something to do with a contract year? Maybe we should just not over think this…
Seriously, the big difference in Mitch’s game this week was his “punch”. He was thumping opponents’ breast plates from the opening bell… one-handers and two-handers… in both run and pass blocking… to great effect.
Mitch received no D- scores for the game… none. And so few “-“, that I can report them. A swim move beat him to pressure JM on the opening TD to Benji (S1P2). Created no push on 3rd&1 run (S2P3) that Crow converted (questionable spot). Speed rusher gained edge ultimately flushing JM (S4P3). Speed rusher gained edge, but JM able to slide under rush and complete medium throw to Hawk (S7P4).
Last week I said, “Need to work on the control, Mitch and the D+’s will come.” Here are his D+’s: a key 2nd-level, seal block in Crow’s TD run (S2P8); a pretty chip and 2nd level block (S6P1); and finally a nice, outside seal block (S9P1). All of these were examples of an improved body control. None better than the Key TD-run block which was in as much space as I have ever seen Mitch be successful in.
Mitch had a very, very good week. Now he needs to build on it.
Maybe he's a good 26 year old right tackle who has never missed a snap in 50 consecutive starts since being drafted.
Think he'll get paid?
Zombo
Zombo said:
Maybe he's a good 26 year old right tackle who has never missed a snap in 50 consecutive starts since being drafted.
Think he'll get paid?
He's gotten better every year, Z, and never before has topped my little weekly chart. Will be interesting to watch him through the year. Starting this week...
Mitch had his hands full with K.Mack last year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login