Cardale
-
Why? Did you also take this position with FSU last year?
Last year, some teams actually had a case to unseat FSU from the spot, at this point in the season, no team has shown anything to take OSU's spot.
Last year, some teams actually had a case to unseat FSU from the spot, at this point in the season, no team has shown anything to take OSU's spot.
Remind me who they were. Pretty sure I recall there not being a dominant team last year either.
-
Cardale jones really hurt his stock by not coming out last year
-
Last year, some teams actually had a case to unseat FSU from the spot, at this point in the season, no team has shown anything to take OSU's spot.
Remind me who they were. Pretty sure I recall there not being a dominant team last year either.
Remind me who they were. Pretty sure I recall there not being a dominant team last year either.
Miss State,after they beat then #2 Auburn and 3 near losses to NC State, Cuse adn CLemson for FSU they jumped 'em. No one so far this season has done anything close enough to unseat OSU.
-
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
But weren't you just saying we shouldn't turn on our QB? So this should make you happy.
Correct we should not.But weren't you just saying we shouldn't turn on our QB? So this should make you happy.
So...
We should probably stay away from drafting Cardale.
I remained loyal to Charlie Frye probably longer than I should have because I went to Akron u.
But again no you shouldn't turn on your own players. Unless maybe they do something truly horrendous.
Do you have some sort of objection to that?
WSS
-
cardale is who alot of people thought he was, a project. He would have duped some team, possibly the Browns...if he had come out last year. He needs more time. The guy wants to throw a laser beam with every pass, it's like before every snap the OC has to whisper calming things in the ear piece to remind Cardale this is a "touch" route so pretty fucking please don't throw a 100mph heater that is past the receivers facemask before he has the chance to break off his route and face the ball. He's not a 1st rounder for sure. I'd still take him in the later rounds if he was there and there wasn't a better player available.
-
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.No different than Fail With Manziel.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
I don't believe Cardale would be met with the same resistance that Johnny faced.
A few reasons. 1) Hometown kid 2) Buckeye 3)Work ethic & attitude
You won't see him having to check into rehab less than a year after being drafted. If he doesn't start day one, I doubt you'd hear a peep.
-
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
I don't believe Cardale would be met with the same resistance that Johnny faced.
A few reasons. 1) Hometown kid 2) Buckeye 3)Work ethic & attitude
You won't see him having to check into rehab less than a year after being drafted. If he doesn't start day one, I doubt you'd hear a peep.
WSSI don't believe Cardale would be met with the same resistance that Johnny faced.
☆no you missed my point people would put up with anything from a Buckeye that they would not form an Aggie.☆
A few reasons. 1) Hometown kid 2) Buckeye 3)Work ethic & attitude
☆ 1 + 2 yes for sure 3 who knows? At any rate is wonderful playing days for the last three games of last season . He doesn't look like a nationwide phenomenon this year so ... ☆
You won't see him having to check into rehab less than a year after being drafted. If he doesn't start day one, I doubt you'd hear a peep.
☆ I think you would after the first incomplete pass or whoever the other starter was.☆
-
WSSI don't believe Cardale would be met with the same resistance that Johnny faced.
☆no you missed my point people would put up with anything from a Buckeye that they would not form an Aggie.☆
A few reasons. 1) Hometown kid 2) Buckeye 3)Work ethic & attitude
☆ 1 + 2 yes for sure 3 who knows? At any rate is wonderful playing days for the last three games of last season . He doesn't look like a nationwide phenomenon this year so ... ☆
You won't see him having to check into rehab less than a year after being drafted. If he doesn't start day one, I doubt you'd hear a peep.
☆ I think you would after the first incomplete pass or whoever the other starter was.☆
WSS
I'm well aware of your point about him being an Aggie. My points were reasons (legitimate reasons outside of school affiliation) that many Browns fans
would be willing to suffer through for Cardale. 1 & 2 are obviously no brainers. #3 is rather evident. You don't hear about Cardale partying, or drinking or having
a celebrity alter ego with a stupid hand sign. His one negative mark was a tweet over 3 years ago that he's clearly grown from.
Would I invest a high pick into 12gauge as this season stands? Absolutely not. Would I be upset if there was a midrange selection in hopes to develop a raw player with far superior physical ability than Johnny? Fuck no.
And your little shot about me being one to complain? That's cute... you know damn well not true. I understand you needed to slip that in there.
-
Tia,And your little shot about me being one to complain? That's cute... you know damn well not true. I understand you needed to slip that in there.
I'm not sure I remember what shot I took at you. Could you cut that and paste it?
WSS
-
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.No different than Fail With Manziel.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
You said it. Not me
-
Oh sure it is. Nobody will turn on him because he's from Ohio State.
Also the homers will shit the bed if he doesn't start day 1.
WSS
I don't believe Cardale would be met with the same resistance that Johnny faced.
A few reasons. 1) Hometown kid 2) Buckeye 3)Work ethic & attitude
You won't see him having to check into rehab less than a year after being drafted. If he doesn't start day one, I doubt you'd hear a peep.
I don't believe Cardale would be met with the same resistance that Johnny faced.
A few reasons. 1) Hometown kid 2) Buckeye 3)Work ethic & attitude
You won't see him having to check into rehab less than a year after being drafted. If he doesn't start day one, I doubt you'd hear a peep.
How can you be sure about #3? Is that just compared to JF? In that case, coming out of college, I think most players fit the bill
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login