Dem Debate
-

-
I didn't even know there was a debate.
Glad I missed it
-
-
GOD GUNS GRITS GRAVY! YEEHAW!
-
Vs sodomy, gun confiscation, abortions and free shit...
WSS
-
Cuz if this political board has taught us anything, its that if you don't agree with someone, you must have the polar opposite belief....
-
FWIW, 'grits' does not sound at all appetising.
-
Also, your gravy is wrong

-
-
Cuz if this political board has taught us anything, its that if you don't agree with someone, you must have the polar opposite belief....
Cuz if this political board has taught us anything, its that if you don't agree with someone, you must have the polar opposite belief....
Us?
I think that lesson is taught by the two political parties and as much as I like to believe this board is more important we probably have nothing to do with that.
PS I forgot class warfare and placing illegal immigrants on a pedestal.
WSS
-
Woooosh
-
Woooosh
Yes. The sound of unbridled wind rushing through the empty sky of the wood man.
WSS
-
Sausage gravy is fucking delicious.
-
Woooosh
Yes. The sound of unbridled wind rushing through the empty sky of the wood man.
WSS
haYes. The sound of unbridled wind rushing through the empty sky of the wood man.
WSS
-
Bob Evans has great sausage gravy... it's easy to make.
Brown the sausage really well, smaller pieces, drain well,
add about eh... a heaping table spoon or two of
flour, mix in really well til it's all aborbed by the sausage,
and a bunch of whole milk, salt pepper....
-
I'd rather eat asshole than Bob Evans. Ugh.
-
Only breakfast - the sausage gravy and bisquits.
And would choose their crappy food before non food...
each to his/her own, eh?
-
Way too much Sysco Food product -esque stuff there. Certainly not the worst ever but plenty of mom & pop diners that are much better and probably won't kill you after eating there 2-3 times.
-
ah, I'll agree with that. I like my homemade better.
but on the road, it's good. In fact, I like the bisquits I make better....
-
They should change the name of this thread to "Dem Rebates"
I'll give you a free waffle iron for every vote - or - you can enter to win a all expenses paid vacation sitting on yur ass while the working man pays for it.
Not much substance from a bunch of liberal wankers if you ask me.
Maybe the Dems can start a new social war like we have not heard debbie whatshername shwartz tell people that the republicans want to send all women to prison camps or deport them. damn this shit gets funnier every election cycle.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
