Skip to content

Broncos game

The Browns Board
166 34 4.3k
  • I disagree. Outside of their defense their offense is last in many categories. We should have won this game. Manning now gets a reprieve until a good team pressures and sacks him. John Fox left Denver because he knew Manning was done. You'll see, a good team will beat them easily.

    @opal312 said:

    I disagree. Outside of their defense their offense is last in many categories. We should have won this game. Manning now gets a reprieve until a good team pressures and sacks him. John Fox left Denver because he knew Manning was done. You'll see, a good team will beat them easily.

    John Fox was fired, chief. Don't let the 'mutually parted ways' fool you.

  • You're eating a big shit sandwich week in and week out and you're complaining about a little piss in your Wheaties? Well that's your prerogative I suppose.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    You're eating a big shit sandwich week in and week out and you're complaining about a little piss in your Wheaties? Well that's your prerogative I suppose.

    I'm a Browns fan slick. Hardwired like hell. I gather you are too. You've seen games where it was evident the team quit on each other. Fucking heartbreaking.

    Did you see that today? I did not.

    If you saw what l saw, it's a step in the right direction.

    Sure, plenty of things l wanted to see that l didn't see. A frakin sack for starters.

    But l never saw this team quit on each other.

  • So what I'm supposed to be excited we just blew it without quitting? We lost. All those moral victories only mean another loss in the loss column.

  • I get it yadda yadda yadda we hung in there with an undefeated team. We played hard and battled and lost again at the last second. Just like two weeks ago just like browns football for years

  • I get it yadda yadda yadda we hung in there with an undefeated team. We played hard and battled and lost again at the last second. Just like two weeks ago just like browns football for years

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I get it yadda yadda yadda we hung in there with an undefeated team. We played hard and battled and lost again at the last second. Just like two weeks ago just like browns football for years

    So you solution is what exactly? Be pissed off the rest of the day, kick the dog...what exactly? I saw a great game today and we came back again from being down and yeah..had a chance and maybe should've won but shit happens. Not going to ruin my day. I've seen a whole lot fucking worse in my 40+ years being a Browns fan.

  • I get it yadda yadda yadda we hung in there with an undefeated team. We played hard and battled and lost again at the last second. Just like two weeks ago just like browns football for years

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I get it yadda yadda yadda we hung in there with an undefeated team. We played hard and battled and lost again at the last second. Just like two weeks ago just like browns football for years

    Fighting an uphill battle. Browns fans have accepted losing, tough but true.

  • Without a few star wr's ... defenses overload on the running game, and dare

    McCown try to win the game on offense with little fast guys.

    If Peyton didn't have his two big wr's.... he'd be toast.

    The defense had the wr's to cope with, plus stopping the run.

    Advantage goes to the Denver defense.

    I'm proud of how tough the Browns played. I like the old saying "the only guy who makes no mistakes

    isn't trying to accomplish anything".

    Denver is very fast on both sides of the ball. It's just dumb to bitch about no sacks on Peyton,

    when he has wr's to throw to so quickly, so often. He got rid of the ball immediately, because

    usually, he had wr's to throw to.

    There are some around here who would be happier if the Browns got hammered, say, 42-3 ...

    they aren't really Browns fans.

    The Browns left is all out there on the field, and it didn't work out, but it was close. I admire that effort.

    But they are seriously lacking a Dwayne Bowe type, one with a love for the game - that lends itself

    to often fighting a losing battle in the run game, especially when they keep running on first down so much.

    the bitching contest is just stinkin up the board.

    the team is really headed in the right direction, missing a few pieces.

  • I'm tired of trying to find the silver lining in losses. I'm no longer trying to moralize the loss into a victory. It was a loss. We'll drop further down in the rankings and probably end up in the basement of the north again. What's the silver lining? It was a close game? Close only matters in horseshoes and hand grenades. If we lose 11 close games we're still 5-11.

  • and, nobody is accepting losing, we just have the nads to see improvement,

    and we love the Browns.

    some of you don't, you just want to bitch and whine.

    If the Browns had won, you wouldn't have anything good to say.

  • I'm tired of trying to find the silver lining in losses. I'm no longer trying to moralize the loss into a victory. It was a loss. We'll drop further down in the rankings and probably end up in the basement of the north again. What's the silver lining? It was a close game? Close only matters in horseshoes and hand grenades. If we lose 11 close games we're still 5-11.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm tired of trying to find the silver lining in losses. I'm no longer trying to moralize the loss into a victory. It was a loss. We'll drop further down in the rankings and probably end up in the basement of the north again. What's the silver lining? It was a close game? Close only matters in horseshoes and hand grenades. If we lose 11 close games we're still 5-11.

    So you're solution is to just bitch and moan. Got it. I would suggest you find a new team to follow. Maybe one of those undefeated teams so you won't have to be so miserable if the Browns lose.

  • We seen way worse. Starting over now would be stupid. We are on the right track

  • Mark's right - if you don't have the heart to hang in there,

    go be frontrunners for some team that is already winning.

    Have a nice bitchy day if you do.

  • Without a few star wr's ... defenses overload on the running game, and dare

    McCown try to win the game on offense with little fast guys.

    If Peyton didn't have his two big wr's.... he'd be toast.

    The defense had the wr's to cope with, plus stopping the run.

    Advantage goes to the Denver defense.

    I'm proud of how tough the Browns played. I like the old saying "the only guy who makes no mistakes

    isn't trying to accomplish anything".

    Denver is very fast on both sides of the ball. It's just dumb to bitch about no sacks on Peyton,

    when he has wr's to throw to so quickly, so often. He got rid of the ball immediately, because

    usually, he had wr's to throw to.

    There are some around here who would be happier if the Browns got hammered, say, 42-3 ...

    they aren't really Browns fans.

    The Browns left is all out there on the field, and it didn't work out, but it was close. I admire that effort.

    But they are seriously lacking a Dwayne Bowe type, one with a love for the game - that lends itself

    to often fighting a losing battle in the run game, especially when they keep running on first down so much.

    the bitching contest is just stinkin up the board.

    the team is really headed in the right direction, missing a few pieces.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Without a few star wr's ... defenses overload on the running game, and dare

    McCown try to win the game on offense with little fast guys.

    If Peyton didn't have his two big wr's.... he'd be toast.

    The defense had the wr's to cope with, plus stopping the run.

    Advantage goes to the Denver defense.

    I'm proud of how tough the Browns played. I like the old saying "the only guy who makes no mistakes

    isn't trying to accomplish anything".

    Denver is very fast on both sides of the ball. It's just dumb to bitch about no sacks on Peyton,

    when he has wr's to throw to so quickly, so often. He got rid of the ball immediately, because

    usually, he had wr's to throw to.

    There are some around here who would be happier if the Browns got hammered, say, 42-3 ...

    they aren't really Browns fans.

    The Browns left is all out there on the field, and it didn't work out, but it was close. I admire that effort.

    But they are seriously lacking a Dwayne Bowe type, one with a love for the game - that lends itself

    to often fighting a losing battle in the run game, especially when they keep running on first down so much.

    the bitching contest is just stinkin up the board.

    the team is really headed in the right direction, missing a few pieces.

    And if we find those pieces in the draft we'll inevitably lose other pieces. Because no one wants to play for a perennial loser. And that's what the browns are. A perennial loser. What's the solution? Who knows? Really who knows? The only place I can look at and feel good about at the moment is mccown. And how long is he going to last really? Two years? The oline might get him killed.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm tired of trying to find the silver lining in losses. I'm no longer trying to moralize the loss into a victory. It was a loss. We'll drop further down in the rankings and probably end up in the basement of the north again. What's the silver lining? It was a close game? Close only matters in horseshoes and hand grenades. If we lose 11 close games we're still 5-11.

    So you're solution is to just bitch and moan. Got it. I would suggest you find a new team to follow. Maybe one of those undefeated teams so you won't have to be so miserable if the Browns lose.

    @mark-o said:

    So you're solution is to just bitch and moan. Got it. I would suggest you find a new team to follow. Maybe one of those undefeated teams so you won't have to be so miserable if the Browns lose.

    How long have you been stuck in this infinite loop of half assed optimism?
  • Mark's right - if you don't have the heart to hang in there,

    go be frontrunners for some team that is already winning.

    Have a nice bitchy day if you do.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Mark's right - if you don't have the heart to hang in there,

    go be frontrunners for some team that is already winning.

    Have a nice bitchy day if you do.

    Don't think we are looking for a front runner just some mediocrity.

  • Mark's right - if you don't have the heart to hang in there,

    go be frontrunners for some team that is already winning.

    Have a nice bitchy day if you do.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Mark's right - if you don't have the heart to hang in there,

    go be frontrunners for some team that is already winning.

    Have a nice bitchy day if you do.

    Gee whiz go stick a root beer in your pie hole. The one time your patented phrase would work you're not going to say it. This team is big serious trouble. Every area they've concentrated on is like they've made it worse. Only the quarterback brought in to be a stopgap is showing much promise. Oh and the tight end. No complaints on barnidge.

  • then go be a fan of tennessee. There's only one

    unbeaten team, and the Browns came very, very close

    to beating them.

    the wailing and knashing of teeth doesn't do anything but get

    attention and "victimhood" for the hard core negative nellies around here.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Mark's right - if you don't have the heart to hang in there,

    go be frontrunners for some team that is already winning.

    Have a nice bitchy day if you do.

    Gee whiz go stick a root beer in your pie hole. The one time your patented phrase would work you're not going to say it. This team is big serious trouble. Every area they've concentrated on is like they've made it worse. Only the quarterback brought in to be a stopgap is showing much promise. Oh and the tight end. No complaints on barnidge.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Gee whiz go stick a root beer in your pie hole. The one time your patented phrase would work you're not going to say it. This team is big serious trouble. Every area they've concentrated on is like they've made it worse. Only the quarterback brought in to be a stopgap is showing much promise. Oh and the tight end. No complaints on barnidge.

    I'd say Mccown, Barnidge, Benjamin and Coons have all had a good year thus far.

    Really disappointed in both lines and we still seem to have a glaring lack of talent and depth at the "speed/skill" positions

  • then go be a fan of tennessee. There's only one

    unbeaten team, and the Browns came very, very close

    to beating them.

    the wailing and knashing of teeth doesn't do anything but get

    attention and "victimhood" for the hard core negative nellies around here.

    @calfoxwc said:

    then go be a fan of tennessee. There's only one

    unbeaten team, and the Browns came very, very close

    to beating them.

    the wailing and knashing of teeth doesn't do anything but get

    attention and "victimhood" for the hard core negative nellies around here.

    Actually 5 total

  • I'm tired of close games and moral victories

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm tired of close games and moral victories

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    I'm tired of trying to find the silver lining in losses. I'm no longer trying to moralize the loss into a victory. It was a loss. We'll drop further down in the rankings and probably end up in the basement of the north again. What's the silver lining? It was a close game? Close only matters in horseshoes and hand grenades. If we lose 11 close games we're still 5-11.

    you are one tired miserable so-called fan.