Skip to content

Broncos game

The Browns Board
166 34 4.3k
  • @mark-o said:

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    @soju said:

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    going for 2 cost the game? Because Denver couldn't have just gone for 2 on their 1 play 80 yard TD drive right chachi?? Only a narrow minded nitwit would say that decision cost us the game.

  • yep, it is:

    @soju said:

    yep, it is:

    I do admire this guy. Particularly that he refuses to wear a seatbelt. That's the best part for me, every 30 seconds or so his car dings at him while he gets it all out.

    But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.

  • We had a Broncos team that was having a down day and we blew it. Simple as that, we had the opportunity to win and blew it.

    @bbedward said:

    We had a Broncos team that was having a down day and we blew it. Simple as that, we had the opportunity to win and blew it.

    And before us came five teams whose fans I'm sure said the same thing.

    bb, what I saw was a Broncos win just the way they've been winning all year... strong D and just enough O.

  • @soju said:

    yep, it is:

    I do admire this guy. Particularly that he refuses to wear a seatbelt. That's the best part for me, every 30 seconds or so his car dings at him while he gets it all out.

    But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.

    @ibleedbrown said:

    But no. Hell no do not fire Pettine. It's like asking for another 2 losing seasons.

    Fuck this clown...how many times has he said he's done. Attention grabbing whore is all he is...

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

  • Whatever will we do now?

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Cool man, take care. See ya next year if it's worth your time.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    @mark-o said:

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    Usually those with the time to construct posts that are composed of only simple insults and bitching have to be shown the door.

    They require the attention, can't just leave on their own.

  • @mark-o said:

    Good....leave.... don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

    Usually those with the time to construct posts that are composed of only simple insults and bitching have to be shown the door.

    They require the attention, can't just leave on their own.

    @tiamat63 said:

    Usually those with the time to construct posts that are composed of only simple insults and bitching have to be shown the door.

    They require the attention, can't just leave on their own.

    I would show him the door if I could. That's Zombo's department.

  • @mark-o said:

    Only a moron would want to fire the coach 22 games in. The organization needs stability, it can't keep rebuilding every 2 years.

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    @soju said:

    we need stabilithy with a proven guy, or a guy that at least shows improvement and doesnt make stupid azz mistakes like Pettine does week in and week out. Going for 2 there cost us the game, and we can probably go back to every loss and point out a crucial decision he made that led to losing the game, too.

    Ur not 100% wrong soju but that ship has sailed. That 'proven guy" isn't coming here. Which is why we're stuck with Pettine for years. Marvin Lewis wasn't proven either when he started with the Bengals.

  • Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Amen.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Ya'll fools. Ya'll really think this team is worth a fuck? Keep dreaming. I've been watching for longer then most and I see the same old bullshit. So go grab ya'll puds and dream that this team is anything but shit. Fuck ya'll, I've had it with this shit. Not worth my time or money anymore. And if ya'll don't like it, oh yea, fuck ya'll

    Amen.

    @soju said:

    Amen.

    You're welcome to leave as well since you agree with him.

  • @soju said:

    Amen.

    You're welcome to leave as well since you agree with him.

    @mark-o said:

    You're welcome to leave as well since you agree with him.

    Thanks for the option bro. Good lookin out.

  • We seen way worse. Starting over now would be stupid. We are on the right track

    @medicineman said:

    We seen way worse. Starting over now would be stupid. We are on the right track

    This is so too the point without offending anyone.

  • We're on the right track, but it still sucks losing.

    Winning is always better

  • John Fox parted ways with Denver because he and Elway disagreed on Manning. You don't fire a head coach that took you to a Super Bowl and the next year win the division. Fox left because he didn't think he could win with Manning and wanted Osweiler.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    How long have you been stuck in this infinite loop of half assed optimism?

    I've been a Browns fan for my entire life so 46 years. It's a fucking football game that I have no control over the outcome. I love the Browns and always will. I'd love to see them win like the Patriots and hopefully one day it will happen. In the meantime, I'm going to watch every Sunday and I'd rather see a game like todays game than some of the shit shows we've had to watch where the game is over at halftime.

    @mark-o said:

    I've been a Browns fan for my entire life so 46 years. It's a fucking football game that I have no control over the outcome. I love the Browns and always will. I'd love to see them win like the Patriots and hopefully one day it will happen. In the meantime, I'm going to watch every Sunday and I'd rather see a game like todays game than some of the shit shows we've had to watch where the game is over at halftime.

    Well said Mark. We are getting national attention for our offense over the last few weeks. We hung in their with the undefeated Broncos and laid 23 pts on the best D in the league. Do I wish we had won ? Yes, I see us improving though week to week. Some of the posters really need to just find a new team.
  • Not as mad as I was but Mark O is right. We can hang with any team and we are on the right track

    @medicineman said:

    Not as mad as I was but Mark O is right. We can hang with any team and we are on the right track

    @medicineman said:

    Not as mad as I was but Mark O is right. We can hang with any team and we are on the right track

    ya know, thats nice...but lets talk about the future of this team...you have a 36 yr old qb who is not playing bad but believe me father football age is gonna get this guy...eh, like very soon...he ain't takin this team to the promised land..not even close, not in this division...if you like entertainment even when we lose, hey you got it...enjoy it...but that is all you are going to get. to me..the front ofc screwed this team up again...no future qb...bad free agents...hey where is hartline and bowe...hello, come in hartline and bowe...are you there....didn't think so...the ol stinks..the d has a bright spot here and there but is sooooooooooo far from being a sb d..there has been no improvement.. we still cannot run the ball consistantly and cannot stop the run or pressure the qb.myself, i thought it was a fun game to watch however the future at this point looks pretty bleak...but hey, its entertainment, right...

  • @mark-o said:

    I've been a Browns fan for my entire life so 46 years. It's a fucking football game that I have no control over the outcome. I love the Browns and always will. I'd love to see them win like the Patriots and hopefully one day it will happen. In the meantime, I'm going to watch every Sunday and I'd rather see a game like todays game than some of the shit shows we've had to watch where the game is over at halftime.

    Well said Mark. We are getting national attention for our offense over the last few weeks. We hung in their with the undefeated Broncos and laid 23 pts on the best D in the league. Do I wish we had won ? Yes, I see us improving though week to week. Some of the posters really need to just find a new team.

    @jcam222 said:

    Well said Mark. We are getting national attention for our offense over the last few weeks. We hung in their with the undefeated Broncos and laid 23 pts on the best D in the league. Do I wish we had won ? Yes, I see us improving though week to week. Some of the posters really need to just find a new team.

    @jcam222 said:

    Well said Mark. We are getting national attention for our offense over the last few weeks. We hung in their with the undefeated Broncos and laid 23 pts on the best D in the league. Do I wish we had won ? Yes, I see us improving though week to week. Some of the posters really need to just find a new team.

    you need to go back to school and learn how to count...dansby does not play offense...he scored a defensive td...we only laid 16 pts on them...makes it a little worse, eh...