Skip to content

Browns Locker room after the St louis Game

The Browns Board
57 28 1.8k
  • T TheCEO wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Guys, I hate to break it to you but the players on this team just don't care. My very good friend got invited to the game by a large company, he got all VIP access and got to go in the locker room when the game was done. He said the players were blaring music, dancing, and goofing off laughing. When Pettine would walk by they would hush up and turn the music down and act normal. When he would

    Walk away they would go back to screwing around. He was so pissed off and disgusted he called me the next day to tell me all about it (he's a die hard Browns fan like me). He also saw Todd Gurley and Crowell hug and exchange jereys when the game was done and laugh it up on the field. This isn't fucking soccer. These guys got worked last week and they just acted like nothing happened. I don't know about you but if I got my ass kicked like that I wouldn't be laughing it up I'd be pissed. I also asked "well was it really as bad as you make it seem." He told me it was worse, that he was sick to his stomach on the flight home and disgusted. The culture hasn't changed one bit here guys. I'm all for being positive and I don't go on crazy rants but this is something you all need to know. Blow this

    Team the fuck up.

  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Go the fuck away.

  • Go the fuck away.

    T TheCEO wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Go the fuck away.

    No. I will add, and I should have put this in the original post. He said everyone besides Thomas and Mack and a few other players were actually pissed. So no not everyone.

  • Go the fuck away.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Go the fuck away.

    No, Bob Golic went on a similar rant about the situation of these players basically having the attitude of "WTF we got paid, lets party"

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.

  • I recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.

    This happens after every game in nearly every sport. It's been going on for years and it's not like the old days I'm afraid.

  • I recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.

    T TheCEO wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.

    It's unfortunatly true, you have 9 rushing yards and you exchange jerseys with someone who ran all over your team... I heard someone in my office taking about it as well so I thought everyone saw it but was surprised when I didn't see anyone talking about it here
  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    I recorded the game and went back and watched some of the Browns players "celebrate" after the defeat. I for one was not happy to see it. In what I recorded I can see Gurley look like he is pulling off his jersey when the camera pulls away but in the clip I am looking at he is next to Duke Johnson who is all smiles.

    It's unfortunatly true, you have 9 rushing yards and you exchange jerseys with someone who ran all over your team... I heard someone in my office taking about it as well so I thought everyone saw it but was surprised when I didn't see anyone talking about it here
    OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @theceo said:

    It's unfortunatly true, you have 9 rushing yards and you exchange jerseys with someone who ran all over your team... I heard someone in my office taking about it as well so I thought everyone saw it but was surprised when I didn't see anyone talking about it here

    5630e063e7a5d.image.jpg

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #9

    The CEO-- I can drive you to Gurley's mom house in Tarboro, NC. This is a nothing story but 2 21&22 year old friends that met up together at Georgia University. Crows family still lives in Columbus, Ga. Gurley & Crow use to workout together at Georgia they both played there. I would want my friends jersey too.. Locker room if you are not there you saw nothing. Check your catfish line..

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Fucking Pettine needs to go, Farmer needs to go, and this team needs a major attitude adustment. Otherwise fuck them.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Not to mention the prayer circle that forms at midfield following every game...

    There is just not the same interpersonal hatred there was when the league was much smaller... especially when you only see an NFC team every three years or so.

    As for the OP's addendum... if our team leaders are sitting back pissed instead of telling the music lovers to shut it down, that's on them.

  • Not to mention the prayer circle that forms at midfield following every game...

    There is just not the same interpersonal hatred there was when the league was much smaller... especially when you only see an NFC team every three years or so.

    As for the OP's addendum... if our team leaders are sitting back pissed instead of telling the music lovers to shut it down, that's on them.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tour2ma said:

    Not to mention the prayer circle that forms at midfield following every game...

    There is just not the same interpersonal hatred there was when the league was much smaller... especially when you only see an NFC team every three years or so.

    As for the OP's addendum... if our team leaders are sitting back pissed instead of telling the music lovers to shut it down, that's on them.

    Well, I suppose that JT and Mack may feel that if they ask that the rap music be turned down that they would be accused of the R word.....fair to say?

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Gay thread getting gayer, the lower case L in louis bugs me, that is about all I have to say about this.

    Z

  • ColumbusKingC ColumbusKing wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I'm no football genius, but I know for sure if I was the head coach of any NFL team. I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    another doom and gloom post. like mark o said, this happens after every game. hell they're shaking each other's hands before the clock runs out.

    hell they're prob celebrating that they didn't get a concussion or their career ended by a hit on the field.

    people make mountains out of mole hills when they're upset and look for things that just aren't there and then say 'did ya see that?'

    yeah your friend got into the locker room. who is he, the 'ball' boy?

  • I'm no football genius, but I know for sure if I was the head coach of any NFL team. I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @columbusking said:

    I'm no football genius, but I know for sure if I was the head coach of any NFL team. I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    coach hitler.

  • I'm no football genius, but I know for sure if I was the head coach of any NFL team. I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by Tour2ma
    #17

    @columbusking said:

    I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    Before and during the game? Sure... and add that you can't help an opponent off of the ground.

    After? Prepare yourself for a lot of forfeits because you can't field a team.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, I suppose that JT and Mack may feel that if they ask that the rap music be turned down that they would be accused of the R word.....fair to say?

    No... not if it's about the mood and not the choice of music.

  • @columbusking said:

    I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    Before and during the game? Sure... and add that you can't help an opponent off of the ground.

    After? Prepare yourself for a lot of forfeits because you can't field a team.

    @the-gipper said:

    Well, I suppose that JT and Mack may feel that if they ask that the rap music be turned down that they would be accused of the R word.....fair to say?

    No... not if it's about the mood and not the choice of music.

    ColumbusKingC ColumbusKing wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @tour2ma said:

    After? Prepare yourself for a lot of forfeits because you can't field a team.

    Want to have fun? Win the damn game.

  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #19

    The loss to the Rams puts our record at 2-5 and realistically leaves us with little play off hopes. I don't care if Crowell and Gurley are buds only one deserved to be celebrating after this game and it was not the player whose team lost 24-6 and only rushed for 9 yards.

    I don't think it would be too much of a disciplinarian coach to demand NO music be playing in the locker after a loss. Simple fix.

  • I'm no football genius, but I know for sure if I was the head coach of any NFL team. I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @columbusking said:

    I'm no football genius, but I know for sure if I was the head coach of any NFL team. I would never go to the opposing head coach and shake his hand after the game, win lose or draw. As for the players it would be a team rule that if we lose and you go to the other team and socialize with them or anything, you won't be playing next week. In fact, if we lose, you are to go straight to the locker room. You may only socialize if we win, as it will be a privilege to do so.

    So not only have you said that you've never played a down of football in your life, but you're also a complete bitch.

    Well done.