WEED
-
I don't give a fuck if it becomes legal or not. I can't be swayed by sob stories or magical tales of super medicine pot. I smoked a lot of pot in my day I know what it does. And I know whether it's legal or not legal it's simple to procure.
And...
I'm tired of potheads talking down to everyone about how fuckin great pot is.
-
A couple of hundred years ago people believed in leeches and bloodletting as medicine as well. That's how hemp growing hero George Washington died as a matter of fact.
-
I don't give a fuck if it becomes legal or not. I can't be swayed by sob stories or magical tales of super medicine pot. I smoked a lot of pot in my day I know what it does. And I know whether it's legal or not legal it's simple to procure.
And...
I'm tired of potheads talking down to everyone about how fuckin great pot is.
I don't give a fuck if it becomes legal or not. I can't be swayed by sob stories or magical tales of super medicine pot. I smoked a lot of pot in my day I know what it does. And I know whether it's legal or not legal it's simple to procure.
And...
I'm tired of potheads talking down to everyone about how fuckin great pot is.
This fucking right here, almost makes me not want it to be legal. Simply so I can laugh at those, whom... like the OP clown, are casual smokers that stand on the backs of people that carry the burden of disease that weed can help alleviate its effects of.
You scream medical benefits for those in need yet most who want it legal just want to blaze; They suffer not from ailments, but it sure helps looking like they give a damn.
-
continuation of Poetic G's thread...
you and the other browns fan are right on w ur points. every single day people of all ages are missing out on having any relief or benefits from cannabis. people w epilepsy, ms, parkinsons, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammed joints, glaucoma, mental health benefits, anorexia, insomnia, diabetes, sinus headaches, or the big C, cancer.
its been proposed if cannabis changed federally from a schedule 1 to a 2, the influx of hard evidence from currently unattainable research and studies within 6 months would be so overwhelming every state would legalize within a year. it has also been said, if every state legalized the cancer biz would go under in 3 years. i emphatically agree.
slimdog, your being short-sided. the 10 grow sites paid 9 million EACH to help Ohio get it's head out of it's ass and help people get medicine. it is free market at work, if say cincy's meds were lower quality and/or more expensive than say...cuyahoga falls greenhouse, which employs locals from the area BY THE WAY, then the local dispensary would get it from the best option. ALL 10 ARE IN COMPETITION WITH ONE ANOTHER, NOT OWNED BY ONE. also, if you want strict regulations and consistency in product u need growers that know what the fuck their doing. you cant just start buildibg cars and selling them on the road, right? or making planes. or creating the latest viagra and dole it out. this isnt pot grown in ur basement, its medicibe that you can prescribe dosages of acurately and compare to other meds on the market...not haphazardly just mass produce and wing it.
you have a very greedy, misinformed view on this topic. the only people that lose if issue 3 passes are essentially private prisons, corrections officers, sherrifs, the people still wrongfully jailed on old weed laws and shitty lazy cops who now have to actually do their jobs instead of claiming they smell weed and searching homes and vehicles on whims. the fines they make vs the benefits and influx of $$ FOR EVERYONE ELSE is not even debateable.
new23 you act like its all about getting high. you should educate yourself regarding the cannabis plant, it's not necessarily your fault but a lot has changed since McGruff the crime dog told us how to behave. about 125 years ago it was prescribed for over 300 ailments. it's time to turn off Cheech and Chong and realize it's legit fucking medicine...that is actually curing cancer by the thousands.
the Charlotte's Web strain? naned aftr the little girl who had like 2,500 -3,000 epileptic seizures every day...who now has 1-3??? never heard of her? yeah she sucks, fuck her and all the other nauseated pot heads w chronic pain trying to trick everyone and get high. fuck those guys
right? phoenixtears.ca
youtube "vitamin cannabis"
anyone who doesn't realize the overwhelming benefits should put a gun in their fucking mouths for being so callous, blind, and selfish. no on 2, yes on 3 = $ falling out of the schoolsystems pockets. CO made like 21 million in june, 2.1 mil of that went directly to the schools. thats one month. in one year thats an awful lot of raises folks.
continuation of Poetic G's thread...
you and the other browns fan are right on w ur points. every single day people of all ages are missing out on having any relief or benefits from cannabis. people w epilepsy, ms, parkinsons, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis, arthritis, inflammed joints, glaucoma, mental health benefits, anorexia, insomnia, diabetes, sinus headaches, or the big C, cancer.
Also, this has been proven to be almost 100% bullshit for long term glaucoma patients. Those who have smoked prolonged to ease their symptoms are now having studies found that blood vessel constriction long term ends up being worse.
-
A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
-
A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
So the slavery reference is just so far out no response is necessary. Did you actually smoke a few one hitters before your comparison to slavery??A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
-
So the slavery reference is just so far out no response is necessary. Did you actually smoke a few one hitters before your comparison to slavery??A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
-
A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
The irony is that today the weed proponents are attacking alcohol to prop up their vice of choice.
WSS
-
I don't give a fuck if it becomes legal or not. I can't be swayed by sob stories or magical tales of super medicine pot. I smoked a lot of pot in my day I know what it does. And I know whether it's legal or not legal it's simple to procure.
And...
I'm tired of potheads talking down to everyone about how fuckin great pot is.
This fucking right here, almost makes me not want it to be legal. Simply so I can laugh at those, whom... like the OP clown, are casual smokers that stand on the backs of people that carry the burden of disease that weed can help alleviate its effects of.
You scream medical benefits for those in need yet most who want it legal just want to blaze; They suffer not from ailments, but it sure helps looking like they give a damn.
-
other than pain relief - how exactly does pot cure cancer?
(cancer treatment going out of business sounds like a cure is imminent)
and the vote is tuesday right?
other than pain relief - how exactly does pot cure cancer?
(cancer treatment going out of business sounds like a cure is imminent)
and the vote is tuesday right?
I can tell you this- If a drug company really had a pill to cure cancer- it would be on the market tomorrow. Pfizer (viagra) and Lilly (cialis) have made BILLIONS on those pills- didya know the US retail on cialis is around $42 bucks a pill? do the math bucko.
A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
If the Medical Marijuana crowd says pot helps them by being stoned all day- go for it. Disclaimer- I have no problems with pot legalization. If you like the high it gives you- party on- I don't anymore. I would worry if your kid got a hold of a handful of pot gummies or decided those brownies were pretty tasty. The other issue I have is- (and I said it in PG's thread) it's not particularly hard to turn weed into some high octane hallucinogenic stuff.
Hey- so really, why should we stop at pot? If you can grow weed plants- why can't I grow some cocoa plants, or maybe a few opium poppies? Mushroom cultivation. Psilocybin is really fun. Peyote? I'm pretty sure Jimi Hendrix wrote "Purple Haze" while he was on mescaline. Plenty of people are dying every day from heroin ODs- maybe if we just gave them access to the stuff- minus the fentanyl laced product- they'd still be alive.
-
Explain why pot should be illegal but alcohol legal... Go!
-
Explain why pot should be illegal but alcohol legal... Go!
We are talking about issue 2 and issue 3 dimwit
WSS
-
other than pain relief - how exactly does pot cure cancer?
(cancer treatment going out of business sounds like a cure is imminent)
and the vote is tuesday right?
I can tell you this- If a drug company really had a pill to cure cancer- it would be on the market tomorrow. Pfizer (viagra) and Lilly (cialis) have made BILLIONS on those pills- didya know the US retail on cialis is around $42 bucks a pill? do the math bucko.
A couple of hundred years ago, people thought slavery was cool.
And 100 years ago people thought alcohol should be illegal.
Neither worked out so well
If the Medical Marijuana crowd says pot helps them by being stoned all day- go for it. Disclaimer- I have no problems with pot legalization. If you like the high it gives you- party on- I don't anymore. I would worry if your kid got a hold of a handful of pot gummies or decided those brownies were pretty tasty. The other issue I have is- (and I said it in PG's thread) it's not particularly hard to turn weed into some high octane hallucinogenic stuff.
Hey- so really, why should we stop at pot? If you can grow weed plants- why can't I grow some cocoa plants, or maybe a few opium poppies? Mushroom cultivation. Psilocybin is really fun. Peyote? I'm pretty sure Jimi Hendrix wrote "Purple Haze" while he was on mescaline. Plenty of people are dying every day from heroin ODs- maybe if we just gave them access to the stuff- minus the fentanyl laced product- they'd still be alive.
I can tell you this- If a drug company really had a pill to cure cancer- it would be on the market tomorrow. Pfizer (viagra) and Lilly (cialis) have made BILLIONS on those pills- didya know the US retail on cialis is around $42 bucks a pill? do the math bucko.
no kidding? say.... do you think that if an affordable cancer cure came around, big pharma would squash it before it made it to market? pill or not? do tell Richie C
If the Medical Marijuana crowd says pot helps them by being stoned all day- go for it. Disclaimer- I have no problems with pot legalization. If you like the high it gives you- party on- I don't anymore. I would worry if your kid got a hold of a handful of pot gummies or decided those brownies were pretty tasty. The other issue I have is- (and I said it in PG's thread) it's not particularly hard to turn weed into some high octane hallucinogenic stuff.
Hey- so really, why should we stop at pot? If you can grow weed plants- why can't I grow some cocoa plants, or maybe a few opium poppies? Mushroom cultivation. Psilocybin is really fun. Peyote? I'm pretty sure Jimi Hendrix wrote "Purple Haze" while he was on mescaline. Plenty of people are dying every day from heroin ODs- maybe if we just gave them access to the stuff- minus the fentanyl laced product- they'd still be alive.
-
Explain why pot should be illegal but alcohol legal... Go!
Don't care
-
Explain why pot should be illegal but alcohol legal... Go!
We are talking about issue 2 and issue 3 dimwit
WSS
We are talking about issue 2 and issue 3 dimwit
WSS
Of course you are....
Whatever makes you feel superior.
-

-
Sisky hit the head on the nail. Good going bro. Nice post.
-
Ah the old go to argument. My brother did it why can't I mentality. Not all , but much of the discussion revolves around issue 2 AND 3. In your way of thinking I'd ask " if I can homebrew beer why can't I homegrow legal weed"? It's more of a rights issue to me. I'm the context of actual medical use I'm 100% in favor and the controlled farms and quality assurance therein make sense. For Rec use I am undecided however positively against edibles. Don't like the smoke? Use a vaporizer then the edibles are marketed at and dangerous for kids. Lastly if rec weed is legalized you should stand up for your rights to grow as well as support an open market. In Colorado a legal aged individual can Grow 6 plants at a time. Anyone can put together a business plan and submit for licensing to open a farm. Michigan has close to the same process. I'm simply saying stand up for your rights. Don't let these people use your desire to legalize to get rich over your rights.Explain why pot should be illegal but alcohol legal... Go!
-
there is no "right" to grow pot.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login