Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Hemerrhoids

Hemerrhoids

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
12 Posts 6 Posters 625 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
    • 57k Posts
    • 4k Reputation
    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So? What is the cure for Hemerrhoids?

    Topical relief sometimes helps.

    Taking a sitz bath will work.

    Eating fiber and exercising can be remedial.

    And there is rubberbanding where the blood circulation to them in order to have them wither away.

    Finally.....there is surgery.....where you cut the motherfuckers out.

    The Cleveland Browns are suffering from some hemerrhoidal situations on this team:

    Dwayne Bowe

    Jim O'Neil

    maybe a few other players and coaches.

    Your job: I am bestowing upon you all a medical diploma from the Hudson Medical school and you are to diagnose which are the hemmorhoids on this team.....and apply a remedy.

    Perhaps this press conference is one remedy.....

    A Jim O'Neilectomy?

    Canton DawgC 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • One Post One PostO
      • 4k Posts
      • 284 Reputation
      One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Hemerrhoids shouldn't ever be talked a bout until they become the size of a small grape. Fortunately for you the sores you mentioned are well beyond the topic for discussion.

      https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • The GipperT The Gipper

        So? What is the cure for Hemerrhoids?

        Topical relief sometimes helps.

        Taking a sitz bath will work.

        Eating fiber and exercising can be remedial.

        And there is rubberbanding where the blood circulation to them in order to have them wither away.

        Finally.....there is surgery.....where you cut the motherfuckers out.

        The Cleveland Browns are suffering from some hemerrhoidal situations on this team:

        Dwayne Bowe

        Jim O'Neil

        maybe a few other players and coaches.

        Your job: I am bestowing upon you all a medical diploma from the Hudson Medical school and you are to diagnose which are the hemmorhoids on this team.....and apply a remedy.

        Perhaps this press conference is one remedy.....

        A Jim O'Neilectomy?

        Canton Dawg Canton DawgC Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
        • 12k Posts
        • 7k Reputation
        Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @the-gipper said:

        A Jim O'Neilectomy?

        A Jim-Bob?

        Two things that will define you: Your determination when you have nothing. Your attitude when you have everything. - Mike McCartney
        BrownsnMoparB 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • flyingfooldoug flyingfooldougF One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 4k Posts
          • 728 Reputation
          flyingfooldougF flyingfooldoug wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Neil and Bob? It's not who they are but what they do. A pretty good OC became available today. Supposed to be helpfull for serious ass pain issues too

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • nickers nickersN Conversation Starter Dedicated Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 14k Posts
            • 5k Reputation
            nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Haslam Le Hemerrhoid !!!!

            Nickers...."There are no old running QB's in the NFL "~Sam Rutigliano~
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • One Post One PostO
              • 4k Posts
              • 284 Reputation
              One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
              #6

              There are however some home remedies to remove the little love buttons.

              1.) Try the ol "lick the pinky and tuck 'er back in" technique. Now mind you after the morning coffee makes the juices flow for a nice stool, you'll have to repeat.

              2.) Try a pair of large toenail clippers. Rather painful it's still less painless than a large co pay.

              3.) learn to love the little booger. It's a part of you that would seem better discarded but if you can learn to live with it, it can be considered part of your family right next to that hairy mole that no one sees either.

              4.) Get the wife or girlfriend to play with it until it falls off. Yes at first it will smart like the Dickens but in time it just might be the glue that holds your sexual frustration at bay.

              There are some tips....as for the Browns there just might be some more that grow back bigger after these are gone.

              https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
              The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • One PostO One Post

                There are however some home remedies to remove the little love buttons.

                1.) Try the ol "lick the pinky and tuck 'er back in" technique. Now mind you after the morning coffee makes the juices flow for a nice stool, you'll have to repeat.

                2.) Try a pair of large toenail clippers. Rather painful it's still less painless than a large co pay.

                3.) learn to love the little booger. It's a part of you that would seem better discarded but if you can learn to live with it, it can be considered part of your family right next to that hairy mole that no one sees either.

                4.) Get the wife or girlfriend to play with it until it falls off. Yes at first it will smart like the Dickens but in time it just might be the glue that holds your sexual frustration at bay.

                There are some tips....as for the Browns there just might be some more that grow back bigger after these are gone.

                The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                • 57k Posts
                • 4k Reputation
                The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                #7

                One Post From the Truth said:

                There are however some home remedies to remove the little love buttons.

                1.) Try the ol "lick the pinky and tuck 'er back in" technique. Now mind you after the morning coffee makes the juices flow for a nice stool, you'll have to repeat.

                2.) Try a pair of large toenail clippers. Rather painful it's still less painless than a large co pay.

                3.) learn to love the little booger. It's a part of you that would seem better discarded but if you can learn to live with it, it can be considered part of your family right next to that hairy mole that no one sees either.

                4.) Get the wife or girlfriend to play with it until it falls off. Yes at first it will smart like the Dickens but in time it just might be the glue that holds your sexual frustration at bay.

                There are some tips....as for the Browns there just might be some more that grow back bigger after these are gone.

                Yea, I was really more interested in this subject as a football metaphor.......I would appreciate it if you would apply your suggestions to a Browns problem.

                One PostO 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg

                  @the-gipper said:

                  A Jim O'Neilectomy?

                  A Jim-Bob?

                  BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                  • 595 Posts
                  • 143 Reputation
                  BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @canton-dawg said:

                  A Jim-Bob?

                  I prefer a head Bob...Thanks!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • The GipperT The Gipper

                    One Post From the Truth said:

                    There are however some home remedies to remove the little love buttons.

                    1.) Try the ol "lick the pinky and tuck 'er back in" technique. Now mind you after the morning coffee makes the juices flow for a nice stool, you'll have to repeat.

                    2.) Try a pair of large toenail clippers. Rather painful it's still less painless than a large co pay.

                    3.) learn to love the little booger. It's a part of you that would seem better discarded but if you can learn to live with it, it can be considered part of your family right next to that hairy mole that no one sees either.

                    4.) Get the wife or girlfriend to play with it until it falls off. Yes at first it will smart like the Dickens but in time it just might be the glue that holds your sexual frustration at bay.

                    There are some tips....as for the Browns there just might be some more that grow back bigger after these are gone.

                    Yea, I was really more interested in this subject as a football metaphor.......I would appreciate it if you would apply your suggestions to a Browns problem.

                    One Post One PostO
                    • 4k Posts
                    • 284 Reputation
                    One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @the-gipper said:

                    Yea, I was really more interested in this subject as a football metaphor.......I would appreciate it if you would apply your suggestions to a Browns problem.

                    I'm aware of your intentions, my morning coffee got me going.

                    Yes I agree 100 percent.

                    https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                    The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • One PostO One Post

                      @the-gipper said:

                      Yea, I was really more interested in this subject as a football metaphor.......I would appreciate it if you would apply your suggestions to a Browns problem.

                      I'm aware of your intentions, my morning coffee got me going.

                      Yes I agree 100 percent.

                      The Gipper The GipperT In Memoriam Very Popular
                      • 57k Posts
                      • 4k Reputation
                      The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      One Post From the Truth said:

                      I'm aware of your intentions, my morning coffee got me going.

                      Yes I agree 100 percent.

                      Hopefully you won't sit on your ass all day and aggravate those hemmhoroids! 😆

                      How do you spell that fucking word? I have tried it 10 different ways and each time my spell check says I am wrong.

                      BrownsnMoparB One PostO 2 Replies Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The GipperT The Gipper

                        One Post From the Truth said:

                        I'm aware of your intentions, my morning coffee got me going.

                        Yes I agree 100 percent.

                        Hopefully you won't sit on your ass all day and aggravate those hemmhoroids! 😆

                        How do you spell that fucking word? I have tried it 10 different ways and each time my spell check says I am wrong.

                        BrownsnMopar BrownsnMoparB Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
                        • 595 Posts
                        • 143 Reputation
                        BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @the-gipper said:

                        Hopefully you won't sit on your ass all day and aggravate those hemmhoroids! 😆

                        How do you spell that fucking word? I have tried it 10 different ways and each time my spell check says I am wrong.

                        ASSTEROID proper spelling

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • The GipperT The Gipper

                          One Post From the Truth said:

                          I'm aware of your intentions, my morning coffee got me going.

                          Yes I agree 100 percent.

                          Hopefully you won't sit on your ass all day and aggravate those hemmhoroids! 😆

                          How do you spell that fucking word? I have tried it 10 different ways and each time my spell check says I am wrong.

                          One Post One PostO
                          • 4k Posts
                          • 284 Reputation
                          One PostO One Post wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @the-gipper said:

                          Hopefully you won't sit on your ass all day and aggravate those hemmhoroids! 😆

                          How do you spell that fucking word? I have tried it 10 different ways and each time my spell check says I am wrong.

                          I don't really know I copied yours.

                          https://www.facebook.com/Mike-Black-Sunday-Stories-1780988822148720/?ref=bookmarks
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          Theme
                          • System
                          • Light
                          • Dark
                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Forums
                          • Recent
                          • Popular
                          • Users
                          • Donate