Skip to content

Steeler Week

The Browns Board
381 45 11.2k
  • Gotta beat the Squealer's without Little Ben and Bell

    @baconhound said:

    Gotta beat the Squealer's without Little Ben and Bell

    Got to. The browns will have hell to pay from the fans and Cleveland media if they cant pull this one off against the hated Steelers.

    The browns have lost 4 straight. They're due for a win. A browns win over the Steelers especially with Johnny at the helm and all will be good in Cleveland for about a week.

    I must admit Im concerned.

  • @baconhound said:

    Gotta beat the Squealer's without Little Ben and Bell

    Got to. The browns will have hell to pay from the fans and Cleveland media if they cant pull this one off against the hated Steelers.

    The browns have lost 4 straight. They're due for a win. A browns win over the Steelers especially with Johnny at the helm and all will be good in Cleveland for about a week.

    I must admit Im concerned.

    @stinkhole said:

    Got to. The browns will have hell to pay from the fans and Cleveland media if they cant pull this one off against the hated Steelers.

    The browns have lost 4 straight. They're due for a win. A browns win over the Steelers especially with Johnny at the helm and all will be good in Cleveland for about a week.

    I must admit Im concerned.

    i have a bad feeling the browns are going to get the shit beat out of them...again.....for the 4th straight week...ugh.....There is no such thing as due for a win with this roster and coaching staff..

  • @stinkhole said:

    Inferiority complex.Its glaring. Their team is a perennial loser. You come here to engage in friendly debate while presenting actual facts and instantly you're met with name calling and accusations of trolling only because your team is a perennial winner.I shake my head and find it amusing at the same time.

    Friendly? You fuckwads are about as sociable as a skunk on the Pennsylvania turnpike. You imbeciles don't ever provide actual facts, infact we ask you to give some facts to back up your argument and you say something to the effect of "I would but you guys will just deny it becouse it is outside of what you think"

    Think before you post. You are the literal definition of an internet troll.

    @columbusking said:

    Friendly? You fuckwads are about as sociable as a skunk on the Pennsylvania turnpike. You imbeciles don't ever provide actual facts, infact we ask you to give some facts to back up your argument and you say something to the effect of "I would but you guys will just deny it becouse it is outside of what you think"

    Think before you post. You are the literal definition of an internet troll.

    Yeah, but honestly, the only facts we have is that we fucking suck yr after fucking yr...Don't have to look too hard for those facts columboking. Only when we turn this shithole around can we agrue facts. Then it probably would be fun to agrue facts with shitass steeler fans.

  • @baconhound said:

    Gotta beat the Squealer's without Little Ben and Bell

    Got to. The browns will have hell to pay from the fans and Cleveland media if they cant pull this one off against the hated Steelers.

    The browns have lost 4 straight. They're due for a win. A browns win over the Steelers especially with Johnny at the helm and all will be good in Cleveland for about a week.

    I must admit Im concerned.

    @stinkhole said:

    Got to. The browns will have hell to pay from the fans and Cleveland media if they cant pull this one off against the hated Steelers.

    The browns have lost 4 straight. They're due for a win. A browns win over the Steelers especially with Johnny at the helm and all will be good in Cleveland for about a week.

    I must admit Im concerned.

    What should concern Steeler fans is the mad raper is 33 and taken a lot of hits. The Bengals are the issue not the Browns

  • @stinkhole said:

    Got to. The browns will have hell to pay from the fans and Cleveland media if they cant pull this one off against the hated Steelers.

    The browns have lost 4 straight. They're due for a win. A browns win over the Steelers especially with Johnny at the helm and all will be good in Cleveland for about a week.

    I must admit Im concerned.

    What should concern Steeler fans is the mad raper is 33 and taken a lot of hits. The Bengals are the issue not the Browns

    @baconhound said:

    What should concern Steeler fans is the mad raper is 33 and taken a lot of hits. The Bengals are the issue not the Browns

    He doesnt take a lot of hits anymore. He's had two very unfortunate hits that result in injuries. One someone went illegally low and the last one his foot bent up weird. Our offensive line is keeping him very clean and at 33 I expect Ben will sign another contract with the steelers when that time comes and retire on his own terms. Ben is not getting hit anywhere close to the amount he used to period.
  • @baconhound said:

    What should concern Steeler fans is the mad raper is 33 and taken a lot of hits. The Bengals are the issue not the Browns

    He doesnt take a lot of hits anymore. He's had two very unfortunate hits that result in injuries. One someone went illegally low and the last one his foot bent up weird. Our offensive line is keeping him very clean and at 33 I expect Ben will sign another contract with the steelers when that time comes and retire on his own terms. Ben is not getting hit anywhere close to the amount he used to period.

    @vagitron said:

    He doesnt take a lot of hits anymore. He's had two very unfortunate hits that result in injuries. One someone went illegally low and the last one his foot bent up weird. Our offensive line is keeping him very clean and at 33 I expect Ben will sign another contract with the steelers when that time comes and retire on his own terms. Ben is not getting hit anywhere close to the amount he used to period.

    But the hits he IS taking are doing more damage than when he was 8 years younger.

    Don't go giving me some damn sob story the injury to St. Ben was due to a low hit. Everyone and his uncle (who isn't a Steelers fan) knows that's NOTHING compared to Kimo von Cheapshotten taking out Palmer's knee in that playoff game.

  • @vagitron said:

    He doesnt take a lot of hits anymore. He's had two very unfortunate hits that result in injuries. One someone went illegally low and the last one his foot bent up weird. Our offensive line is keeping him very clean and at 33 I expect Ben will sign another contract with the steelers when that time comes and retire on his own terms. Ben is not getting hit anywhere close to the amount he used to period.

    But the hits he IS taking are doing more damage than when he was 8 years younger.

    Don't go giving me some damn sob story the injury to St. Ben was due to a low hit. Everyone and his uncle (who isn't a Steelers fan) knows that's NOTHING compared to Kimo von Cheapshotten taking out Palmer's knee in that playoff game.

    @hoorta said:

    But the hits he IS taking are doing more damage than when he was 8 years younger.

    Don't go giving me some damn sob story the injury to St. Ben was due to a low hit. Everyone and his uncle (who isn't a Steelers fan) knows that's NOTHING compared to Kimo von Cheapshotten taking out Palmer's knee in that playoff game.

    It wasn't a sob story, defender came in low and I only mentioned it because it wasn't a big hit or a result of the failings of his offensive line. The ball was already gone. He's been unlucky this season and I don't believe these injuries have anything to do with his age. The guy is already out of his walking boot and he was supposed to be in that for a decent while.
  • @hoorta said:

    But the hits he IS taking are doing more damage than when he was 8 years younger.

    Don't go giving me some damn sob story the injury to St. Ben was due to a low hit. Everyone and his uncle (who isn't a Steelers fan) knows that's NOTHING compared to Kimo von Cheapshotten taking out Palmer's knee in that playoff game.

    It wasn't a sob story, defender came in low and I only mentioned it because it wasn't a big hit or a result of the failings of his offensive line. The ball was already gone. He's been unlucky this season and I don't believe these injuries have anything to do with his age. The guy is already out of his walking boot and he was supposed to be in that for a decent while.

    @vagitron said:

    It wasn't a sob story, defender came in low and I only mentioned it because it wasn't a big that resulted in the failings on his offensive line. The ball was already gone. He's been unlucky this season and I don't believe these injuries have anything to do with his age. The guy is already out of his walking boot and he was supposed to be in that for a decent while.

    Ben is not unlucky.. He's getting exactly what he deserves.. I hope he breaks his leg..And I hope its career ending

  • That's not very nice. You know you posers could have drafted Ben, instead you drafted the Warrior Winslow. Thank you for that. We won 2 Super Bowls with Ben and I get the feeling we will one more before he is done. Steelers are nice and friendly, you Brownies are mean and bitter.

  • That's not very nice. You know you posers could have drafted Ben, instead you drafted the Warrior Winslow. Thank you for that. We won 2 Super Bowls with Ben and I get the feeling we will one more before he is done. Steelers are nice and friendly, you Brownies are mean and bitter.

    pghbigkev said:

    That's not very nice. You know you posers could have drafted Ben, instead you drafted the Warrior Winslow. Thank you for that. We won 2 Super Bowls with Ben and I get the feeling we will one more before he is done. Steelers are nice and friendly, you Brownies are mean and bitter.

    Then leave and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

  • @vagitron said:

    It wasn't a sob story, defender came in low and I only mentioned it because it wasn't a big that resulted in the failings on his offensive line. The ball was already gone. He's been unlucky this season and I don't believe these injuries have anything to do with his age. The guy is already out of his walking boot and he was supposed to be in that for a decent while.

    Ben is not unlucky.. He's getting exactly what he deserves.. I hope he breaks his leg..And I hope its career ending

    @nickers said:

    Ben is not unlucky.. He's getting exactly what he deserves.. I hope he breaks his leg..And I hope its career ending

    Now really- I don't want to see anyone hurt.

  • LET BEN PLAY..... He loves mating with the Browns! If I had a Million dollars for every Brown Super Bowl, I would have Zero $'s.... KISSES... ZOMBO is a HOMER

  • LET BEN PLAY..... He loves mating with the Browns! If I had a Million dollars for every Brown Super Bowl, I would have Zero $'s.... KISSES... ZOMBO is a HOMER

    pghbigkev said:

    LET BEN PLAY..... He loves mating with the Browns!

    If he's drunk enough, he'll mate with anything, whether they like it or not, as long as his henchmen keep the bathroom door blocked.

    If I had a Million dollars for every Brown Super Bowl, I would have Zero $'s

    Only because you are dumb. If you had asked for a million dollars for every championship, you'd have $8 million.

    KISSES...

    eric_estrada_youre_a_homo.jpg

    ZOMBO is a HOMER

    ??? Did you miss the sign on the door when you walked in here?

    Zombo

  • I have an avatar nominee...

    745629-biggayal.jpg

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    In Cleveland they have Steeler Week.

    In Cincinnati they have Steeler Week.

    In Baltimore they have Steeler Week.

    In Pittsburgh there's no such thing as Browns Week, Bengals Week or Ravens Week.

    You do the math.

    In Cleveland, Cincinnati and Baltimore ... there is no math in your post.

    Zombo

  • @josephsuxdick said:

    In Cleveland they have Steeler Week.

    In Cincinnati they have Steeler Week.

    In Baltimore they have Steeler Week.

    In Pittsburgh there's no such thing as Browns Week, Bengals Week or Ravens Week.

    You do the math.

    In Cleveland, Cincinnati and Baltimore ... there is no math in your post.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    ... there is no math in your post Pittsburgh.

    Probably more accurate

  • ESPN and other reporting that Johnny is starting this weekend. Makes sense considering he received "the majority" of practice reps this week, and McCown is still struggling with multiple injuries. On the road, at Pittsburgh...regardless if Ben plays...is a tough proposition. That being said, no time like the present to begin a legacy. Johnny will have a healthy offense, and also a complete week of practice. This is a big game for him, and I would love to see him play well. No turnovers, no drops, and some help from the running game. I don't think the Steelers will play a lot of cover two, and I'm guessing they will bring some unique pressure against us. Could be a good thing if Johnny can identify some single coverage and find the deep ball again.

  • Game time decision on Johnny but he had the majority of reps this week.

  • @douche-nozzle said:

    If you were cute when you were 2 and ugly as fuck ever since.......guess what? You're ugly as fuck!

    Looks are always relative, while championships are championships.

    Playing catch up sucks huh?

    @columbusking said:

    Looks are always relative, while championships are championships.

    Playing catch up sucks huh?

    The Browns are still 2 NFL championships behind the Steelers though...

  • 13 pages later & We still sit with Landry Jones backed up by M. Vick. Than Josh Mc Cown backed up by Johnny Manziel. God I miss my childhood. Happy Steeler Week!! WWHHHEEEE!!! Go Browns!!