Steeler Week
-
How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
-
You allow too much wiggle room. "Health an issue"? You could claim that health is already an issue with Bell out for the year.
You could claim that if BR is out for one series you are let off the hook because "health was an issue".
No....you both need to define more specific parameters to this bet to make it ironclad.
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
Fine. 4-0. No stipulations. IP bans. Can we get this made official zombo?
-
Zombo said:
Or just stop being a pussy and stand by the 4-0, injuries or not.
Zombo
Fine. 4-0. No stipulations. IP bans. Can we get this made official zombo?
-
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.Zombo said:
Sure ... but I will kinda miss ya. Of all the Steeler trolls you at least try and be respectful of where you are sometimes.
Z
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch. Are you gonna miss columbusking? Lol
-
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.Zombo said:
Sure ... but I will kinda miss ya. Of all the Steeler trolls you at least try and be respectful of where you are sometimes.
Z
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch. Are you gonna miss columbusking? Lol
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch.
Just being totally objective ... they have about a 12% chance of doing that.
But I will let you make one last post after the loss, which is probably a week from Sunday.
Zombo
--I'd rather ban DoucheNozzle and Stinkhole .... but, then again, I guess I can do that anyway.
-
Thanks zombo. I try to be and I too enjoy some of the people on this board, you included. I wouldn't have stuck around this long if I didn't.
Edit: and you won't be missing me. They are going to go 4-0 over that stretch.
Just being totally objective ... they have about a 12% chance of doing that.
But I will let you make one last post after the loss, which is probably a week from Sunday.
Zombo
--I'd rather ban DoucheNozzle and Stinkhole .... but, then again, I guess I can do that anyway.
No luck, no manning and Seattle isn't the same and we should have beat the bungles the last time.Zombo said:
Just being totally objective ... they have about a 12% chance of doing that.
But I will let you make one last post after the loss, which is probably a week from Sunday.
Zombo
--I'd rather ban DoucheNozzle and Stinkhole .... but, then again, I guess I can do that anyway.
-
The same stipulation applies to me as well.
So at about 7-7:30 on the 29th we won't have to hear from you ever again???
How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
The same stipulation applies if fucking Russell Wilson gets hurts, or some one of similar value on any of the teams the steelers play gets hurt.How would the stipulation apply to you? We are talking about the Steelers no? I bet they go 4-0 assuming health isn't an issue and if I'm right you leave. No new names, no anything. IP banned. If I'm wrong I leave. IP ban.
Can't have your cake and eat it too, Vag.
-
But yeah I'm fine with the straight up rules.
Steelers lose any of the 4, I win.
Steelers win all 4, I lose.
Seems easy enough for me.
-
Luck and Manning weren't exactly tearing up the league.
Seattle is going to start rolling soon, same as last year minus Jimmy Graham, no?
And if you pass that gauntlet, the more-talented Bungles will be fired the hell up for that game, could be their essentual clincher.
It'll be fun.
If you win I will let you go back to your original name.
For a week or so.
Z
-
Luck and Manning weren't exactly tearing up the league.
Seattle is going to start rolling soon, same as last year minus Jimmy Graham, no?
And if you pass that gauntlet, the more-talented Bungles will be fired the hell up for that game, could be their essentual clincher.
It'll be fun.
If you win I will let you go back to your original name.
For a week or so.
Z
Zombo said:
Luck and Manning weren't exactly tearing up the league.
Seattle is going to start rolling soon, same as last year minus Jimmy Graham, no?
And if you pass that gauntlet, the more-talented Bungles will be fired the hell up for that game, could be their essentual clincher.
It'll be fun.
If you win I will let you go back to your original name.
For a week or so.
Z
Lol @ original name.
I agree on Manning and Luck. Seattles defense just isn't the same and their offense is far from good. As far as the Bengals are concerned why wouldn't the steelers be up for that game themselves? I also don't believe the Bengals are better but instead the Steelers have been decimated by injuries.
-
"Bobaluga, got a bet here!"
One rule-no throwing up.

-
Gosh I predict 0-4 for the next Steeler games and peeps are bettin' and shit. Lol
-
http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/11/18/nfl-power-rankings-week-11-chiefs-steelers
4-0 is gonna be tough BUT I'm pretty clearly not the only person that thinks the team is good.
-
Zombo said:
Luck and Manning weren't exactly tearing up the league.
Seattle is going to start rolling soon, same as last year minus Jimmy Graham, no?
And if you pass that gauntlet, the more-talented Bungles will be fired the hell up for that game, could be their essentual clincher.
It'll be fun.
If you win I will let you go back to your original name.
For a week or so.
Z
Lol @ original name.
I agree on Manning and Luck. Seattles defense just isn't the same and their offense is far from good. As far as the Bengals are concerned why wouldn't the steelers be up for that game themselves? I also don't believe the Bengals are better but instead the Steelers have been decimated by injuries.
Lol @ original name.
I agree on Manning and Luck. Seattles defense just isn't the same and their offense is far from good. As far as the Bengals are concerned why wouldn't the steelers be up for that game themselves? I also don't believe the Bengals are better but instead the Steelers have been decimated by injuries.
The Bengals were overall better than the Steelers even with BR healthy....not that I am claiming that Dalton is better than BR....just the whole Bengal team is better.
-
I don't see Pittsburg winning at Seatlle.
-
"One said:
I don't see Pittsburg winning at Seatlle.
Because they have beaten who this season? Seattle hasn't beaten a team over .500 all season.
-
"One said:
I don't see Pittsburg winning at Seatlle.
Because they have beaten who this season? Seattle hasn't beaten a team over .500 all season.
-
Zombo said:
And you lost to the Ravens and Chiefs.
Z
--even we neat the Ravens
We did, with Vick under center
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login