Skip to content

Paxton Lynch

The Browns Board
33 18 1.1k
  • I say we cut Farmer and draft long armed 6'5" De'Runnya Wilson out off Miss. State who had either 1st downs or TD's on 70% of his pass receptions in 2014.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I say we cut Farmer and draft long armed 6'5" De'Runnya Wilson out off Miss. State who had either 1st downs or TD's on 70% of his pass receptions in 2014.

    Wait one cotton picking second......are you actually recommending a player that isnt from A&M?......I guess miracles DO happen....😉

  • It's a possibility.

    As staunch of a supporter as I've been of this regime, I have the feeling we'll have a new coach and GM soon. So, in that thinking, I say we promote Scheiner, keep Flip, draft Lynch, and fucking let it ride.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I say we cut Farmer and draft long armed 6'5" De'Runnya Wilson out off Miss. State who had either 1st downs or TD's on 70% of his pass receptions in 2014.

    Those stats will *definitely* transfer to the NFL. Also, we should go get Connor Shaw, who never lost a game and had a TD:INT ratio of 26:1 or something...

    @gftchris said:

    Those stats will *definitely* transfer to the NFL. Also, we should go get Connor Shaw, who never lost a game and had a TD:INT ratio of 26:1 or something...

    Colt McCoy left Texas as the all time winningest NCAA QB ever, he worked out great too!
  • We HAVE to get a franchise QB or we go absolutely nowhere with

    this team. I don't know if it is Goff. Lynch,Cook,or whomever but we

    need a QB. A good QB lifts the rest of the team.I haven't seen Lynch

    play but he is rising in the scouting reports I have read. I have seen

    Cook play quite a few games and he is impressive. Very accurate

    passer.I 've seen Goff only twice and he didn't overwhelm me but

    neither did David Carr when I only saw him in a few games.

  • Theres a list of good prospects and I want two. Get rid of Johnny keep McCown to tutor and draft two out of Lynch, Wentz, Cook, Goff, Kiel, Jones and others.

  • NO TRADING OUT OF THE 1ST PICK!! We need to draft talent. We also need to develop said talent. We cannot trade out again and take some DB that would have been a low 1st or 2nd rounder. We have to target a few players that if they're there when we pick, we have to pull the trigger. If Bosa is there when we pick, or if he's gone and some top shelf offensive lineman is there, or a star ILB'er that has team captain written all over him....we have to take those guys.

    If we pass on a guy like Bosa and take someone that was projected as a low 1st rounder or even 2nd rounder, I quit till the next regime comes in. Cause then I know for a fact that the team is run by people who don't know football....no point in watching anymore then.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I say we cut Farmer and draft long armed 6'5" De'Runnya Wilson out off Miss. State who had either 1st downs or TD's on 70% of his pass receptions in 2014.

    Wait one cotton picking second......are you actually recommending a player that isnt from A&M?......I guess miracles DO happen....😉

    @mudfly said:

    Wait one cotton picking second......are you actually recommending a player that isnt from A&M?......I guess miracles DO happen.... 😉

    Actually it was a bit tongue in cheek because of the contrast in size and reliability in the clutch. I actually think 6'2" Tyler Boyd from Pitt might be a better choice due to superior speed. I also like Treadwell out of Miss. in the 2nd round if we go for a run stopper first. Boyd won't be there anymore by then. Nor will Thomas out of OSU. A&M's top receiver/playmaker is a true freshman, but Reynolds would be good in the 3rd/4th round this year. 😁

  • @mudfly said:

    Wait one cotton picking second......are you actually recommending a player that isnt from A&M?......I guess miracles DO happen.... 😉

    Actually it was a bit tongue in cheek because of the contrast in size and reliability in the clutch. I actually think 6'2" Tyler Boyd from Pitt might be a better choice due to superior speed. I also like Treadwell out of Miss. in the 2nd round if we go for a run stopper first. Boyd won't be there anymore by then. Nor will Thomas out of OSU. A&M's top receiver/playmaker is a true freshman, but Reynolds would be good in the 3rd/4th round this year. 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Actually it was a bit tongue in cheek ...... 😁

    Ha!...I knew there was a catch!.....

    Honestly though, I haven't really looked at many receivers yet......probably because I know the Farmer aint picking one....not early anyway.....( and you know it too)

    I think he's planning to see what Gordon brings back, before he invests in another one.......

  • I think it would be a good pick. He has the measurables, and has played well in a pro-style offense.

    Kid has a very Tebow-esque throwing motion.

    @osiris said:

    I think it would be a good pick. He has the measurables, and has played well in a pro-style offense.

    There is nothing remotely 'pro style' about Memphis' offense.

  • He will end up being another Tim Couch! No way!

    Speaking of wide receivers and Mayle. Minnesota drafted Stefon Diggs in the 5th and he's Teddy's new go to guy.

    This franchise should just hire by proxy cuz no matter who's in charge it just sucks. In 2013 The Browns had 40 sacks, 2014 30 sacks

    They're regressing! The draft picks they passed on is epic considering Farmer had FOUR in his first two drafts. What do we have to show? 2-7 record and on the way to the abyss