Skip to content

Dellucci to the DL

The Tribe Board
5 4 636
  • Dellucci has been put on the 15 day DL. Trevor Crowe will take his spot on the big league roster.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Ah41...p&type=lgns

    If you are a Dellucci hater like I am, you'll be happy the Tribe won't be starting the season w/ him. I don't wish him ill or injury, but the dude sucks.

  • Dellucci has been put on the 15 day DL. Trevor Crowe will take his spot on the big league roster.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Ah41...p&type=lgns

    If you are a Dellucci hater like I am, you'll be happy the Tribe won't be starting the season w/ him. I don't wish him ill or injury, but the dude sucks.

    Masters said:

    Dellucci has been put on the 15 day DL. Trevor Crowe will take his spot on the big league roster.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=Ah41...p&type=lgns

    If you are a Dellucci hater like I am, you'll be happy the Tribe won't be starting the season w/ him. I don't wish him ill or injury, but the dude sucks.

    I'm with ya 100% Masters.....Crowe should have won this job. I love Crowe's speed and ability to play all three OF postions. Delluci gives the team neither of those!

    I hope Wedge gives Crowe a chance to play in left when the Tribe faces right handed pitching. He stroked a nice single to left tonight and then scored on a sac fly.

  • Crowe indeed should have made the club. Dellucci brings one thing, a guaranteed out. Especially if runners are in scoring position. Need an inning ending DP? Call Dellucci.

  • doesnt

    ever

    last

    left fielder

    used

    completely for

    claiming a spot on the

    ir and or dl

    i found his name in websters and this is what it had as a def. 2a.

  • he is one of the biggest wastes of money ever. the only positive thing he's ever done is hit that game winning single against the tigers a few years ago.